Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's what I thought too, but I keep seeing people refer to her mother. Wasn't sure if it was a joke or not.
    No joke but that is indeed Jaina's new model.

Here's her mother:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...WoWWhatsNext:4

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    No joke but that is indeed Jaina's new model.

Here's her mother:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...WoWWhatsNext:4
    I've never really cared for Jaina as a character for lots of reasons. But I can't lie: I really like her new look. She actually looks like a badass wizard.

If Anduin had kept his helmet on, or maybe just not cried while he cast mass rez, I might have considered playing alliance. XD

That model is badass af. Hoping Saurfang becomes Warchief at the end of the expansion, he's one of my favourite characters and one of the reasons I'm horde

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Saurfang is a fucking legend. The only living commander that has been in all of the major wars in Azeroth.

When I think of a great warrior in Warcraft he is the first one that comes to mind. Especially now since most of those classic Warcraft warriors are all dead. He is the last of a dying breed.

He also happens to be the brother of Broxigar who is probably THE most famous Orc of all time. It's too bad Saurfang's son had to die. He could have followed in their footsteps.
    Yeah, during one of the Wrath to Cataclysm transition stories Thrall laments that Draenosh was gone, saying he would've been an ideal Warchief.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post

But I'm totally hyped for Baines new model. Poor dude needs some airtime
    Apparently, Baines new model is literally his kalimdor loading screen art concept and is totally amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It would make sense for cinematicbro to be Saurfang too.

Instead of swinging at Anduin with his blade he merely knocks him down with the hilt. You see him going for the overhead swing but changes his mind in the middle of it.

Saurfang can be quite merciful and he has a debt towards Varian for letting Saurfang leave ICC unscathed with his son's corpse.
    So seeing Anduin, he might have remembered Icecrown and just gives him a good concussion.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-11-11 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    HIGH OVERLOAD SAURGANG FOR VOLTCHIEF!

Honestly bros, Sylvanus makes zero sense to lead the glorious Horde. On the other hand, I'm happy with Saurgang just casually cleaving the Alliance for the whole expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc70920841bc; 2017-11-11 at 11:12 AM.