Poll: When you hear a neighbors car alarm...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

When you hear a neighbors car alarm...

When you hear a neighbors car alarm what do you do?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-11 at 07:47 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to make a thread where the main post is the exact same thing as the title of the thread, except it's a question instead of an incomplete sentence...

I'm going to make a thread where the main post is the exact same thing as the title of the thread, except it's a question instead of an incomplete sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    When you hear a neighbors car alarm?

Is this a creative writing prompt?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

When you hear a neighbors car alarm !

----
    well since you edit your OP i edit mine.

I'm not gonna do anything..i live on 9th floor of apartment . i aint gonna go all the way down to check on someone car.
    Last edited by LoLcano; 2017-11-11 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is this a creative writing prompt?
    The most creative thing this thread should do is prompt a mod to fucking ban Mall Security already.

Infracted - Contribute to the topic when posting
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-11-11 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The most creative thing this thread should do is prompt a mod to fucking ban Mall Security already.
    Then he'd just hop onto one of his alt accounts. MMO-C really needs a way to permanently ban certain people from ever posting on this site in any form.

Hell, with as many infractions as I have, I'd probably be on that list too, and I'd be fine with that.

I choose F: Put a high powered round through their engine block. Just like the assholes that drive by at 1 in the morning with straight pipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I live back in the woods behind both a graveyard and junkyard (although the junkyard is slowly being cleaned up). No neighbor lives close enough for a car alarm to be heard from my house. So if I do hear an alarm, it means it's mine/a family members or it's somebody who is somewhere they shouldn't be. All alarms are checked out.

Tend to ignore unless I am outside.

Deleted
    Never happened to me. So I would check what's going on, just to see whatever creates all the noise.

if it's day time i usually ignore it, unless i know they aren't home. at night i always peek out the window.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    It would be weird since the next house is about 2 kilometers away.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very rare out where I live, since the neighbors are all not that close. A couple I would hear, but that only happens maybe once every 10 years or so. :P

But when I hear one in a parking lot going off, I do look to see what is going on. Never noticed anything bad happening yet however.

Deleted
    If i hear my neighbors car alarm i just turn my headphones volume up higher

I would go back to sleep.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    If I know and give a shit about my neighbors, I might check out the window or something, but that's about it.

Deleted
    i assume they didn't manage to unlock properly

Drop the radio and run?

Mostly ignore. These things have become so common place and go off for next to no reason so often that no one even bats an eye anymore. I don't know why the bother anymore.