Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea lets bring back the superhard Talent Trees of Vanilla. like where you need to spend 5 points just to get the full 10% stat buff from Blessing of Kings.

Wow such a great time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I vouch for a forced Ironman for everyone complaining about difficulty in WoW. And when you die its game-over. Restart.
    Lets see how fast those complaints go out the window.
    So you mean Hardcore from Diablo? That would be fine. But some people would complain about lags etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I vouch for a forced Ironman for everyone complaining about difficulty in WoW. And when you die its game-over. Restart.
    Lets see how fast those complaints go out the window.
    While I know this was semi sarcasm, I would love a toggle option similar to the XP stop we currently have that simply buffs enemies within X yards you are fighting or debuffs yourself against creatures in the outdoor world. It wouldn't be much, but maybe enough to give people who want it a proper challenge, even if the only difference would be "You deal 40% less damage to outdoor creatures and reseive 30% more damage from all sources." or something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So you mean Hardcore from Diablo? That would be fine. But some people would complain about lags etc.
    Oh yeah, my no.1 cause of death in raids is lag, nope it's not because I stood where I shouldn't have as a retard. it's all lags I tells ye!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Oh yeah, my no.1 cause of death in raids is lag, nope it's not because I stood where I shouldn't have as a retard. it's all lags I tells ye!
    I mean the serious things - like a man who got DC while trying to level only with grey items only and he died because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    With leveling scaling it would be cool if we had the option to set the levels of monsters a level or two higher (or more). That would be really nice.
    I'd be for this, except mobs really don't give or do anything. With heirlooms you can kill red level mobs without an issue.

I'd rather have Diablo style difficulty settings for the overworld.

Extra XP/rep/rewards in exchange for increased enemy HP and damage. With the scaling tech, this should be perfectly possible, in a way that doesn't really impact other players. To prevent cheesing, a lot of quests would need to have their progress reset when you alter the difficulty. All the "Kill 10 bears" or "collect 10 pristine buttholes" type quests, not thing that take weeks to finish.

Well, they've already made it so you need to rely on specific addons and/or CVAR lists being continually updated if you want to change more than just the babby-tier UI settings, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could lock anything else down.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton