Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I don't understand, why the hell are you implying that Genn, or the people of Gilneas ever claimed that they have a right over Lordaeron?
    All they want is to take their kingdom back, and that's not Lordaeron, that's Gilneas.

It's not only Genn that wants revenge against Sylvanas, every single Gilnean wants to kill her and the Forsaken. They killed their prince, their loved ones, they destroyed their home. Of course the order to invade Gilneas was from Garrosh, but that doesn't make the Forsaken completely innocent in their eyes, Gilneans have every right to seek vengeance.

He lost his son, his nation fell, and his people nearly lost their humanity to the worgen curse. I hold him responsible for many of the tragedies he suffered, he, well, kinda deserved it in a way. But he paid the price. How can you deny that he didn't?

And yet from these tragedies, he survived and he found new strength and courage, and now he is determined to fight against any enemy that threatens the safety of the Alliance. I admire him for that. Varian saw this as well. At first he had a very low opinion of Greymane, but he saw how much Genn had changed through his suffers. In the end, Genn became one of Varian's most closest and important allies.

Was Genn a jerk in the past towards his allies? Was it a bad time to attack Sylvanas during Legion's invasion? Hell yes to both, I agree. As I said, he is not a perfect character, and honestly I don't want him to be, otherwise I will lost my interest on him. But if you want to judge him, judge the new Genn as well, not only the old and don't look only for his flaws. Because right now he does care for his allies, especially Anduin, who is probably like a son to him.

No he didn't, but that's not what I meant and you know it.
    You seem to think the Forsaken are some new entity that have no history with old Glenn before they became undead... They aren't. They are the citizens of Lorderon and Silvermoon who had an ALLIANCE with him that he broke like a coward so he could hide behind his wall.

Where was he when the Scourge was marching? HIDING LIKE THE DOG HE IS.

Having an irrational, warmongering character is fine. That's just story telling.
    But that we had to do quests to help him and be part of it, makes me really dislike him.
    And sadly I would expect more of that in BoA.
    Last edited by Trinora; 2017-11-11 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Oh please get off your high horse.. go read comments next time any cinematic featuring Sylvanas release and see how many of them are saying "sylvanas is babe " sylvanas is hot" etc etc... my point still stand , if sylvanas was an ugly orc she would be treated like Garrosh.
    I'm sorry, how in the hell is someone thinking Sylvanas is cool any of your business? Why would it even bother you?

The fact that you think I'm on a high horse for pointing out those pathetic posts tells me more about you than me my dude.

Not sure.

But he's better than Sylvannas. She needs to be permanently killed.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because too many Sylvanas fans are on this Site and since he is in direct conflict with her it makes him a "bad" character. Which is ironic when you look at how horrible of a character Sylvanas is.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like Wolverine. Yet Wolverine is a great character. Having a character have his own personal struggles and battles is what makes characters great. so they stand out from a crowd of do-gooders.
    Please point out a time where, when the fate of the entire universe was at stake, 2 opposite factions came together to battle the threat and Wolverine attacked someone who would otherwise be his enemy instead of focusing on the larger picture first..... go ahead... I'll wait......

Wolverine is a great character because he is more then a 1 dimensional revenge driven, war mongering sociopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    You seem to think the Forsaken are some new entity that have no history with old Glenn before they became undead... They aren't. They are the citizens of Lorderon and Silvermoon who had an ALLIANCE with him that he broke like a coward so he could hide behind his wall.

Where was he when the Scourge was marching? HIDING LIKE THE DOG HE IS.
    First of all he broke the alliance with them in a time of peace, and I know who the Forsaken were/are...
    I admited that he was a dick for everything he did back then, did you even read my post? I'm not sure what you are trying to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    I'm sorry, how in the hell is someone thinking Sylvanas is cool any of your business? Why would it even bother you?

The fact that you think I'm on a high horse for pointing out those pathetic posts tells me more about you than me my dude.
    Yawn its like talking to a brick . Last reply .stop twisting ppl words to serve your agenda. the whole talk was about why Genn is hated and i said he is same as sylvanas but not a hot female so he doesnt get same support as Sylvanas . being cool character have nothing to do with any of it. in my eyes both ( cool or not ) are same with the difference i already mentioned .

OP the same question can be asked why the hate towards Sylvanas its just horde and alliance hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Horde getting mad that someone on the Alliance doesn't want to pat them on the head for the shit they do and tell them it's okay so they can just rebuild and attack again.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Yawn its like talking to a brick . Last reply .stop twisting ppl words to serve your agenda. the whole talk was about why Genn is hated and i said he is same as sylvanas but not a hot female so he doesnt get same support as Sylvanas . being cool character have nothing to do with any of it. in my eyes both ( cool or not ) are same with the difference i already mentioned .
    Don't forget the fact that everyone who likes her are drooling virgins, right?

Twisting people's word? Fuckin lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    its just horde and alliance hate.
    It's not like every Alliance likes Genn and all horde likes Sylvanas.
    That's the black and white image that Blizzard is trying to paint, but that's not the reality.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Sylvanas-fags work.

I dont see much hate towards GM though. He is badass as fuck and the best character in WoW after we lost Illidan and Khadgar to BZ writing.

Saw him currently banned on these forums as well, the hate is unreal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They were Horde, and Horde didn't seem to bind bathing Southshore in death.
    You're right, let's put the Forsaken war machine that used the plague on the same pile as their warchief whom had explicitly forbidden it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    Holy shit. Is this the actual maturity level of the Alliance players on this forum? I mean, how does anyone actually spout this pathetic shit and think they've come out ahead?

I know these people doesn't speak for the entire alliance player base, but they sure do a good job at making you look bad to someone just browsing through here.

Also, the irony of you people talking about "fanboys". Sheesh.
    I've been Horde for entire 7 years that I've played.

Talking about representing maturity and logic...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Some people can't stand an angry guy that pushes for war on the alliance. Def my favorite Alliance character, Varian behind him.

Just like Sylvanas is one of the best written Horde characters, Genn is one of the best written Alliance ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Im still kinda hoping that the burning of Elf tree, was a inside job done by Genn and his worgan

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just trying to better understand why that’s the go-to word for some men when referring to women they don’t particularly like. Doesn’t make much sense to me.
    Because people who use it are children. And whether their choice of words reveals that whether they choose to deny it or not.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-11 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Why hate Genn Greymane? For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiro View Post
    I mean, the horde retreated before the gunship was even here so i dont know what you're going on about..
    Plus, Sylvanas is much closer to being Garrosh 2.0.

Genn litteraly wanted to kill sylvanas cause she killed his son and destroyed gilneas.
    On the other hand Sylv's raising dead people for her own benefit, burning holy places (teldrassil), and so so much more.

But i guess in the end, horde fanboys will be horde fanboys : completely delusional.
    Maybe next time you should just say "he wants to fuck my waifu up, pls kill him"
    You don't know that she burned Teldrassil. You only know she was there while it was burning. I saw a pretty compelling comment on another forum by someone who made the case that everyone was meeting at Teldrassil to negotiate a lasting peace when GENN decides he just can't have that, so he sets fire to the tree to slow it down, but the fire gets out of hand, and to cover up his involvement, he blames the Horde.

These kind of false-flag operations have a legitimate basis in history and I find that I like the idea that this is what happened so much that anything else will feel like a letdown.