Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She realized she was a hunter above level 40 so she put on mail instead of leather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    anyway if they have girls half naked fighting then at least some guys should too. but no one wants to see naked orcs so they covered the girls up.
    You missed the boat on this.

Trolls too.

Quote Originally Posted by aquamonkey View Post
    you missed the boat on this.

trolls too.
    zappy boi for warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    I guess illidan, Garrosh, Malf and countless no name NPCs werent naked enough? Pretty sure they had less cloths than her
    ok, then write a letter to the devs asking for her old armor back

i think what she’s wearing now is fine but if you would prefer her to have less on then be my guest

Deleted
    Tbh new Sylv model is not my thing. She's like "I break dimensions soon, and become 3D women!". Legion trailer was already "not my thing" but it seems this is the way.

Some people prefer less armor for better mobility. Imagine a completely nude orc running at you. You'd just turn and run away.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Yes, there's no difference between a hulking green monster man looking cool without a shirt on and a sexy elf woman exposing her midriff, they're the same thing!

No one draws Grom without a shirt on to make him look sexy. Conversely, no one ever drew Sylvanas with her midriff exposed to make her look "cool". Stop fucking comparing the two, you human lumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would assume so, yes

- - - Updated - - -

anyway if they have girls half naked fighting then at least some guys should too. but no one wants to see naked orcs so they covered the girls up.
    You mean like Tychus and his battle speedo?

Deleted
    Given that she obviously can just turn into black-purple mist on the battlefield her midriff showing is not a big deal ^^.
    However I got used to her new armor and the only thing that bugged me was the non matching colour anyway. Like.... the red on what is left of the old 'bikini' and the middle part brown. I didn't like that combination, but as I said, I got used to it.

People are so salty about their digital waifu not using slutmog anymore. Sorry guys, you'll have to jack off to another character's midriff.
    Sylvanas looks cooler, her model is amazing now. Looks like a proper battle ready hero/anti-hero. I applaud blizzard for moving away from this pandering of juvenile and ridiculous sexualization of female characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas probably stole the armor from her Forsaken archers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    People are so salty about their digital waifu not using slutmog anymore. Sorry guys, you'll have to jack off to another character's midriff.
    Sylvanas looks cooler, her model is amazing now. Looks like a proper battle ready hero/anti-hero. I applaud blizzard for moving away from this pandering of juvenile and ridiculous sexualization of female characters.
    Are you people still pushing that nonsense? I'm disappointed that her new armor doesn't match the rest of her gear. She's wearing all this great purple, light greys, and faded brown but then in the middle is a slab of crap brown armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthensis View Post
    That subject has been talked times and times again, she still is wearing the skimpy armor in Heroes, not a PR move.

Texture change was made to reflect the change of her character, before she didn't fear death, now she do, so she protect herself.
    She uses one val'kyr per rez, she's left with like 3 or 1 don't remember.

Yup, but that's like Tracer's pose rage, that's a change that is justified, and fitting. gives more depth to Sylvie.
    Correction, the amount of val'kyr needed increases with every death. You're right that she has 3 left, but if she dies, it'll take all three to bring her back.

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    Well for a lead role fighting the Legion and whatnot, her armor was entirely impractical. It wouldn't make sense for her to fight with her midriff exposed.
    Mhm, let's talk about all the armor that "makes no sense" in warcraft for a second. Starting with everything

I like how people are complaining about her clothes and not that she doesn't look like undead at all xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Sylvanas in bikini or riot.

Seriously though, the problem is that the leather covering her abdomen is just so out of place. Why couldn't they use a matching color? It literally looks like a placeholder that blizzard inserted after making the whole armor set after talking with the PR department.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I like how people are complaining about her clothes and not that she doesn't look like undead at all xD
    That has been covered in book. She uses her valkyr to make her body fresh and not rot or peel.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sylvanas in bikini or riot.

Seriously though, the problem is that the leather covering her abdomen is just so out of place. Why couldn't they use a matching color? It literally looks like a placeholder that blizzard inserted after making the whole armor set after talking with the PR department.

- - - Updated - - -

That has been covered in book. She uses her valkyr to make her body fresh and not rot or peel.
    But she was rotting before valkyr came no? I don't think you could undo all the stuff that she went through- like being stapped on saronire spikes, or head shot at the back of head.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Yes, there's no difference between a hulking green monster man looking cool without a shirt on and a sexy elf woman exposing her midriff, they're the same thing!

No one draws Grom without a shirt on to make him look sexy. Conversely, no one ever drew Sylvanas with her midriff exposed to make her look "cool". Stop fucking comparing the two, you human lumps.
    Cooler and sexier has less to do with the character and more to do with the audience. I highly doubt having such a spectacularly muscled body wouldn't attract some women and gay men similar to how women might view more exposed female characters as an outward expression of themselves in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

i would assume so, yes

There were lots of shirtless orcs in that BfA cinematic. It's one of the last things you see in it, too: shirtless orc, leaping in with an overhead axe swing.