Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Was this original Vanilla (as opposed to a PS)? Sounds insane, haha.
    Yes, original Vanilla. I was only 13-14 years old at the time and spent all my time playing wow levelling, to me that's what the game was at the time. It wasn't until Ulduar released in Wrath that I actually set foot in a raid for the first time in my life, having just joined my first raiding guild, the same guild I'm raiding with today.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Yes, original Vanilla. I was only 13-14 years old at the time and spent all my time playing wow levelling, to me that's what the game was at the time. It wasn't until Ulduar released in Wrath that I actually set foot in a raid for the first time in my life, having just joined my first raiding guild, the same guild I'm raiding with today.
    Leveling was what the game was about to most people, imho. Glad to see you're still playing. /cheers

I was somewhere in the plaguelands on a warlock grinding spiders for some stupid reason.

Deleted
    Did 58-60 grinding ogres in Deadwind Pass with a holy priest, since everyone said I had to be holy to get into a raiding guild, and I never realised there was something called "respec".

That must have been late spring/early summer 2005, as I had first levelled a nelf rogue with some friends, who all dropped out after a few months.

Deleted
    April 2006 in Silithius.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    People remember this?
    you never forget your first D:

Ahh the memories...Friends guild decided to bring my LVL 59 rogue into Upper Blackrock Spire . Didn't know what I was doing,

Ungoro Crater. I was probably doing some useless stupid thing like harvesting gems to turn in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    IIRC It was Silithus, grinding out Cenarion Rep, but that was sooooo long ago....i used to have screenshots, but that drive died years ago too :-(
    did the same thing with my shaman back then. it was a pain lol
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    People remember this?
    Thank you. 16 posts in, and I was starting to feel bad. I don't have the first clue.

cant really remember, probably EPL on my warrior, or maybe silithas, it was back in 2006.

I was on my hunter, killing ogres in deadwind pass.

I don't know why I remember this, but I ran out of quests in eastern plague lands maybe half way through 59, and had to grind kill mobs for hours until I finally reached 60.

Spirits at that one lake in Winterspring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warrior in Dire maul tribute run and i actualy had to ask my wife lol coz she was there and remembers it better then me LOL
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-11-11 at 08:16 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Plaguelands. Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yes? It was a fairly memorable time. We weren't all 3 in 2005.
    Young people have better memory than old people though, but, uh, nice try I guess.

Burnign steppes, grinding ogres. MAN COULD LIFE BE BETTER THAN THIS?

EPL, killing ghouls on my rogue for runecloth. Because I ran out of quests. Which is something I wouldn't look forward to in vanilla again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere, highest I got to during vanilla was level 15. Mind you I had just turned 10 years old at the time, and I hadn't ever gotten to max level in any of the mmorpgs I'd played prior (AC, AC2, DAoC, and EQ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.