7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Which is why I said it would be fine now. Nobody's going to want to go back to the Broken Isles and grind rep for these factions if they were to come back in Battle for Azeroth and there would be a huge outcry about it. For factions like Highmountain and Nightfallen all you would really need to do is just finish their story lines, but Army of Light and Argussian Reach would be awful to grind to Exalted in the next expansion.
    Why wouldn't army of light only require the 7.3 storyline or up to a certain part of it? Since that where we get introduced to the lightforged and alleria gets void form (and she'll teach the blood elves that use void how to control it)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Dear People saying it makes no sense for them to require exalted reputation for allied races,

Player Retention is the goal now, not subscriber count, that is all.

I have feeling that they will just allow sub-races as a pre-order bonus. From business perspective it doesn't feel "right" to put them in legion content, when they were advertised as a BfA content.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    But they got warned, so they know that they should come back beforehand. So its all fine.
    An interview is not enough. A tiny amount of people know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueAbstract View Post
    I have feeling that they will just allow sub-races as a pre-order bonus. From business perspective it doesn't feel "right" to put them in legion content, when they were advertised as a BfA content.
    It does if they are putting them in 7.3.5 instead of 8.0

Also they only advertised Zandalari and Dark Iron as BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Why wouldn't army of light only require the 7.3 storyline or up to a certain part of it? Since that where we get introduced to the lightforged and alleria gets void form (and she'll teach the blood elves that use void how to control it)
    ...Because we're talking about possible reputation requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Why is everyone talking about reputation and allied races being tied to them aswell?

I swear, if there's a exalted rep requirement and it needs to be on a character of the faction the allied race belongs to, I'm going to be platinum mad.

I'm not going to grind out Nightfallen on a Horde character.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Why is everyone talking about reputation and allied races being tied to them aswell?
    Because muffinus essentially confirmed there will be some form of rep requirements.

i swear if i have to level to 120 to raid i will be real mad and rage at blizz... -.- come on people.. you have to play the game to get the races you want.. simple.

See! We could've had a fun, new race or two with no rep req. and instead we get this thanks to you guys ;P

Any main should be exalted with every legion by now easily so I don't see why people are complaining.

Doubt they'll do exalted. Blizzard knows to avoid that kind of stuff. Like Pathfinder being revered and not exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    See! We could've had a fun, new race or two with no rep req. and instead we get this thanks to you guys ;P
    Something tells me you were one of the ones who always cried doom when Subs dropped...

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    i swear if i have to level to 120 to raid i will be real mad and rage at blizz... -.- come on people.. you have to play the game to get the races you want.. simple.
    Or, or, just hear me out on this one.

It could work like every other race in the last 12+ years and be unlocked through purchasing the expansion, as an expansion box feature.

i swear if i have to level to 120 to raid i will be real mad and rage at blizz...
    Technically, you can raid starting at level 60 and above, so... technically, half-way to max level you can already start raiding. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Or, or, just hear me out on this one.

It could work like every other race in the last 12+ years and be unlocked through purchasing the expansion, as an expansion box feature.
    yeah because playing to get what you want is no good right ? you dont even have to do it more than once on each faction ! ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Technically, you can raid starting at level 60 and above, so... technically, half-way to max level you can already start raiding. :P
    It was sarcasm.. and meant raiding on bfa.

One of the big reasons I think they may do a story requirement instead of rep is because of the Nightborne. It just doesn’t make sense from a story perspective (what this is all about) to make them playable until you at minimum grow the Arcan’dor to cure them.

It was sarcasm.. and meant raiding on bfa.
    I know. That's the joke. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Its not going to be either of those, its gonna be a questline you start at the Embassy in your faction's capital. They arent going to make you go back and do last expansion's content to unlock an allied race...
    I mean, they already confirmed they are going to do last expansion content for Highmountain in the press conference with Muffinus. He even said you can start working on it right now.

Doing Legion content for the subraces is not something you can argue against at this point. The only thing that's unknown is how much rep and how will races other than Highmountain work.