Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sylvaas's new voice line

During Blizzard con, the voice actor of Sylvanas, Patty Mattson, read a few of Sylvanas's voice lines during the voice actor panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NLfulaOno

Except some lines we are already familiar with (GREYMANN'S FORCE HOLDS THIS WARDEN TOWER). It appears to me that there are two new voices lines in the new expansion:

The first:

The life blood of Azeroth belongs to the Horde!

The second:

I will grow the rank of forsaken, one way or another.

The first line is expected, the horde and alliance are fighting over the new resources. What interests me is the second (correct me if this is not new), it seems to suggest that Sylvanas will try more radical approach for solving the forsaken's problem. What do u think?

5+ Year Old Account
    Oooo....

That's perhaps the single and best piece of evidence for the "She's going to Stormwind for more corpses" theory!

I think, though, it's more relating to how she's willing to go to any ends to get the -power- required to do it. Maybe even tapping into Old God power... we'll see how it turns out, soon, but damn my hype just ratcheted up higher!

I found that panel impossible to watch

I think you're reading too much into it by finding anything at all. It's the same old "I'm edgy, LOOK AT ME!" she's been painted-into since she stepped into the spotlight.

By the way... bunch of nerds sitting around listening to a panel of nerds imitate fictional characters... y'all ever look around and feel like this shit might not be worthwhile?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    During Blizzard con, the voice actor of Sylvanas, Patty Mattson, read a few of Sylvanas's voice lines during the voice actor panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NLfulaOno

Except some lines we are already familiar with (GREYMANN'S FORCE HOLDS THIS WARDEN TOWER). It appears to me that there are two new voices lines in the new expansion:

The first:

The life blood of Azeroth belongs to the Horde!

The second:

I will grow the rank of forsaken, one way or another.

The first line is expected, the horde and alliance are fighting over the new resources. What interests me is the second (correct me if this is not new), it seems to suggest that Sylvanas will try more radical approach for solving the forsaken's problem. What do u think?
    Yup...that is the talk of a hero right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I think you're reading too much into it by finding anything at all. It's the same old "I'm edgy, LOOK AT ME!" she's been painted-into since she stepped into the spotlight.

By the way... bunch of nerds sitting around listening to a panel of nerds imitate fictional characters... y'all ever look around and feel like this shit might not be worthwhile?
    It's about as pointless as sports, yeah, but if people enjoy it, why not let them?

Deleted
    If she asked nicely the Ebon Blade might rezz a few people for her? They'd even get cool DK powers.

They're not "nerds imitating fictional characters", they're professional voice actors and they are a big part of how characters are perceived in a narrative. By the way ... You might not find it worthwhile, but others do. Some people appreciate acting and creative expression. Other people think that what's worthwhile is to go out of their way to show their personal distaste for something people enjoy. To each their own.

Deleted
    these are grave news.....poor sylvanas...its over

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Lock her up.
    we have to find those 33,000 val'kyr.

but yeah, this is obvious, that's what she's been trying to do since cata. not anything groundbreaking. she's evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Lock her up.
    along with greymane to make love! they need to relax these two dont you think

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yup...that is the talk of a hero right there!
    Jesus raises your dead & he's worshipped. Sylvanas does it & gets nothing but scorn. Double standard.

Banshee Skank wants her shield between death and undeath to get bigger
    What a shocker
    Them flash news
    More at whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I didn't mind it til the moderator kept talking about how "delicious" the acted lines were. Ughh.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Jesus raises your dead & he's worshipped. Sylvanas does it & gets nothing but scorn. Double standard.
    Who said I worship Jesus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I didn't mind it til the moderator kept talking about how "delicious" the acted lines were. Ughh.
    You didnt mind the host reminding us every 10 seconds that we're listening to women? and how amazing they are? how beautiful? give a round of applause for X amount of bullshit reasons.. Guhh I got really annoyed.

I really hope someone at Blizzard will tell her to cut the crap and let the guests speak next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    You didnt mind the host reminding us every 10 seconds that we're listening to women? and how amazing they are? how beautiful? give a round of applause for X amount of bullshit reasons.. Guhh I got really annoyed.

I really hope someone at Blizzard will tell her to cut the crap and let the guests speak next time.
    that chick's cringe behavior was why i didn't watch this panel.

i was going to, but 10 seconds of her acting like an idiot and i was out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Couldn't handle all these RAD FREAKIN CHICKS?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's been edgy since WC3 dude.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.