Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm.... I wonder if it's not a declaration of intent (ostensibly to go all Bender B. Rodriguez on Stormwind) but instead a threat?

The pause, in there, makes it sound like she might be saying it to Genn as a threat before ordering her troops to fight his, or something similar. Threatening to attack his Non-Worgen Gilnean Survivors, perhaps, to make them Forsaken?
    Last edited by Steampunkette; 2017-11-12 at 02:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Hmmmm.... I wonder if it's not a declaration of intent (ostensibly to go all Bender B. Rodriguez on Stormwind) but instead a threat?

The pause, in there, makes it sound like she might be saying it to Genn as a threat before ordering her troops to fight his, or something similar. Threatening to attack his Non-Worgen Gilnean Survivors, perhaps, to make them Forsaken?
    Wouldn't be the first time she threatened to do so. She bargained with Crowley for Lorna's life and Crowley to withdraw(I assume that's the case).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    If she asked nicely the Ebon Blade might rezz a few people for her? They'd even get cool DK powers.
    After abusing Koltira?

No.

As the Deathlord I shall not be giving her anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I found that panel impossible to watch
    not gonna lie, i found the host of that panel quite annoying by the end, but i get that she was passionate.. same deal with liadrin's voice actress. Kinda felt a bit more circle jerky rather than anything about the powerful women in warcraft.

However i did enjoy watching it in terms of putting faces to voices and hearing about how they go about their jobs and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Jesus raises your dead & he's worshipped. Sylvanas does it & gets nothing but scorn. Double standard.
    are you talking about Jesus Jesus, or just taking a jab at Anduin? I'll assume the latter...

In either case, there's a big, massive difference between raising people into undeath (A miserable existence of rotting decay which in the WC universe damns people to a black oblivion instead of a peaceful afterlife in the spirit world after they finally die again, Sylvanas is one of the only people who KNOWS THIS and still does it to people, without telling them about it), and returning someone to ACTUAL life (which doesn't damn them).

Also Anduin's spell in the cinematic was just a heal anyways, not a rez.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-12 at 03:36 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I swear.. if they kill the only cool and interesting Horde character left I am quitting this fucking game. They are writing her the same way as Garrosh was pre MoP. Get ready for another raid on Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    not gonna lie, i found the host of that panel quite annoying by the end, but i get that she was passionate.. same deal with liadrin's voice actress. Kinda felt a bit more circle jerky rather than anything about the powerful women in warcraft.

However i did enjoy watching it in terms of putting faces to voices and hearing about how they go about their jobs and whatnot.
    The VA for Liadrin is also our beloved Xal'atath and Celandine of the Harvest. I can't seem to find footage of her talking though. Was amusing to see the face behind the newer voice of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    along with greymane to make love! they need to relax these two dont you think
    That's kinky. I like it.

Going to SW to grow your ranks... Good luck with creating an undead enemy army.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

How anyone got through that panel is beyond me. No offense to the host, but I found her absolutely unbearable and gave up 5 minutes into the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Couldn't handle all these RAD FREAKIN CHICKS?
    The whole "OMG CLAP FOR ALL WOMEN, GZ ON HAVING A VAGINA" every 5 minutes annoyed me too much to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomind View Post
    The VA for Liadrin is also our beloved Xal'atath and Celandine of the Harvest. I can't seem to find footage of her talking though. Was amusing to see the face behind the newer voice of Sylvanas.
    Oh is it really? I honestly didn't know that! I actually like Xal'atath's voice lines and the way she talks haha!

Thanks for that info. And yeah i agree, it was interesting to see who voiced sylvannas. The fact that she almost sounded like sylvannas (sans the echoey effects) was kind of trippy haha.

"One way or another."

Hmmmm.... wondering if she'll cut a deal with Bolvar?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    The whole "OMG CLAP FOR ALL WOMEN, GZ ON HAVING A VAGINA" every 5 minutes annoyed me too much to watch it.
    If we're going to discuss cringe, let's not forget to mention the opening blizzard package with Mr. Rainbow hair and that delightful My Little Pony tee shirt
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    That's kinky. I like it.
    R34 artists, you know what to do. I expect great things.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by volitar View Post
    couldn't handle all these rad freakin chicks?
    I just love all these women! And the rad-ness! Such RAD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    After abusing Koltira?

No.

As the Deathlord I shall not be giving her anything.
    I'd abuse Kolitra too ifyouknowhatImeaaaaan.

A living one, though.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Couldn't handle all these RAD FREAKIN CHICKS?
    Just the annoying panel moderator.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Very cool! Good catch on both of those. I wonder what shenanigans the Forsaken are going to get up to this time...

Well, if she turns out to be the one burning down Teldrassil ... I imagine there'll be a lot of dead night elven corpses. From Sylvanas perspective, I'd reckon it'd be a waste to leave them to rot no? Dark rangers achieved, except they're night elves instead of high/blood elves?
    Though I hope not, I am saturated with elves. I hope they give us another kind of forsaken allied race instead.