Well we can discard allied races for 7.3.5 sadly.. Here is source.
    And i find it weird that we will not have content all this time till bfa and they even will take the artifact weapons on 7.3.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    Well we can discard allied races for 7.3.5 sadly.. Here is source.
    And i find it weird that we will not have content all this time till bfa and they even will take the artifact weapons on 7.3.5
    I'm not watching an 8 minute video link a timestamp.

And they're not taking our weapons in 7.3.5, how will we play without them in that patch an onwards for the remainder of Legion and onward?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm sure they will added down the line man. <3
    Still hoping to Race Change my Mage into a Ogre...Mage...Get it? Ehhh ehhh? >_>;
    I'll let myself out.

honestly i don't have hope anymore, how blizzard tend to do things in the easiest and laziest way possible.

the only class i never played beyond lv 20 is mage cause there is no ogre option yet

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm not watching an 8 minute video link a timestamp.

And they're not taking our weapons in 7.3.5, how will we play without them in that patch an onwards for the remainder of Legion and onward?
    -.- god lord.. not even a 8 min video can one watch ? heck not even 1 min in the video and they tell you about the artifact weapons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ogres should be a full race. until we see an allied race that isnt a model from an already existing race modified then we shouldnt assume we'll be getting one.

unless you want an ogre that just looks like a bigger orc
    Allied race full race, i don't what they call it, just want to play one already.

And zandalari and Nightborn are different enough o their normal counterparts, so, i can see they putting ogres

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    honestly i don't have hope anymore, how blizzard tend to do things in the easiest and laziest way possible.

the only class i never played beyond lv 20 is mage cause there is no ogre option yet
    Well here is the Mage I want Race Changed...Know that the name is not finale...
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hand/okkyuggar

Just a name I have for him until I change it to my Ogre name...I am hoping for a two-headed Ogre like the Mar'gok guy from Draenor...<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Guys, page 2800!

I just hope that they release some content before the expansion pre-patch. I know I said it 4 times already but I still have hope!
    Yeah...Really want to see some of the new models in the data-mines etc...
    Really want to know what the Mirehunters are.

- - - Updated - - -

ogres should be a full race. until we see an allied race that isnt a model from an already existing race modified then we shouldnt assume we'll be getting one.

unless you want an ogre that just looks like a bigger orc
    I think the model they got during the Draenor Expansion will be great for playable Ogres...It needs a lot of work though... <3
    http://i.imgur.com/vITI6TK.jpg

Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-12 at 04:53 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    -.- god lord.. not even a 8 min video can one watch ? heck not even 1 min in the video and they tell you about the artifact weapons.
    Okay, I watched the first minute of the video. I'm getting the impression that you misunderstood the answer because lore wise, we'll (probably) be rid of our weapons in 7.3.5 but they won't physically be taking away our weapons away from the game before the next expansion comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...Really want to see some of the new models in the data-mines etc...
    Really want to know what the Mirehunters are.
    You'll have to wait for the Alpha or any press releases for any pictures of the new models my guy.

Dont insult the devs because u dont think 6 is more than 1.
    I dont care hiw much u want igres there are probably just as many wanting ither dumb races.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Okay, I watched the first minute of the video. I'm getting the impression that you misunderstood the answer because lore wise, we'll (probably) be rid of our weapons in 7.3.5 but they won't physically be taking away our weapons away from the game before the next expansion comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll have to wait for the Alpha or any press releases for any pictures of the new models my guy.
    Dont think they will take it away lore wise in 7.3.5 but still let us use it till bfa.. wouldnt make sense... they would have done it in the pre-patch of bfa then. That would have had more sense.

we will know more in ptr.

Allied race full race, i don't what they call it, just want to play one already.

And zandalari and Nightborn are different enough o their normal counterparts, so, i can see they putting ogres
    not really, zandalari look different at a glance but them being upright is something ALL trolls are getting along with orcs so its not unique to them and outside of some head modifications all the other differences are mostly texture wise and wont be that apparent when wearing non skin exposing armor if you choose to make a darkspear stand upright.

same with nightbourne, other than the ear placement, faces and their textures theyre just night elves.

ogres require more changes. i could see mok'nathal working and being released alongside tirisian humans though.

ogres as an allied race just wouldnt be done justice imo. theyd essentiall be orcs with a few modifications. they'd likely end up like tirisians and just be chubby orcs with a slightly different head
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I dont care hiw much u want igres there are probably just as many wanting ither dumb races.
    6 reskins are not more than 2 fully races like we had in cata and TBC, and If you don't think the devs are lazy sorry, but you are a being a huge delusional

and i can barely understand what you want to say in the second line and there is nothing to do with you changing letters
    Well here is the Mage I want Race Changed...Know that the name is not finale...
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hand/okkyuggar

Just a name I have for him until I change it to my Ogre name...I am hoping for a two-headed Ogre like the Mar'gok guy from Draenor...<3
    nice, mine don't have name yet, only when i see it, it will be a one head guy, not a big fan of 2heads myself

I think the model they got during the Draenor Expansion will be great for playable Ogres...It needs a lot of work though... <3
    http://i.imgur.com/vITI6TK.jpg

they would have to completely redo its facial skeleton and all the textures and what not to go along with a player model quality face and emotes. not to mention give it every player model animation.

at that point its essentially a new model whether they use that one or start from scratch
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think they will take it away lore wise in 7.3.5 but still let us use it till bfa.. wouldnt make sense... they would have done it in the pre-patch of bfa then. That would have had more sense.

You have it completely mirrored: they WILL take it away in the lore but still let us use it in the patch. The logic is akin to you only being able to kill the boss of a final expansion once because they're dead in the lore. Lore wise, 7.3.5 will be after Argus dies but gameplay wise, people will still be killing him every week.

They won't take our artifacts away (if they even do that) until we're in Battle for Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

6 reskins are not more than 2 fully races like we had in cata and TBC, and If you don't think the devs are lazy sorry, but you are a being a huge delusional

and i can barely understand what you want to say in the second line and there is nothing to do with you changing letters

nice, mine don't have name yet, only when i see it, it will be a one head guy, not a big fan of 2heads myself
    Blizzard themselves said the races are getting mostly their own custom animations which is the hardest part of implementing races in the game, so if you want to call them lazy with that context in mind, I don't know what to tell you lad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    So you don't care for these guys?

Also this is the Mirehunter;

Kinda reminds me of;
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account

Six races with their own animations and racials accompanied by a quest chain to unlock them. Blizzard sure is lazy.
    Hey

More hyped for Classic! Anyone? No? Hyped for BfA too, but idk.. I like the pvp changes and stuff. But hey, can't wait until they release more info

i love allied races. i think its a wonderful concept as long as it doesnt fully replace completely brand new races which i doubt it will.

allied races allow races that would never have been made playable to be made available to players and also provides more variety.

we also arent getting just six. id imagine that every major patch will likely have atleast 2 new ones

if i were to guess id say

8.1 tirisians and some orc race to push orcs vs humans

8.2 some sort of gnome and forsaken races

8.3 new models for worgen and goblin alongside worgen and goblin races and/or a pandaren one

maybe more too, who knows. the tortollan looked like they used a pandaren skeleton if their face animations are up to player standards we could see them. vulperan seem to use goblin skeletons so their faces probably arent current player quality but maybe they could update vulperans models when they make the goblins

7+ Year Old Account
    not really, zandalari look different at a glance but them being upright is something ALL trolls are getting along with orcs so its not unique to them and outside of some head modifications all the other differences are mostly texture wise and wont be that apparent when wearing non skin exposing armor if you choose to make a darkspear stand upright.

same with nightbourne, other than the ear placement, faces and their textures theyre just night elves.

ogres require more changes. i could see mok'nathal working and being released alongside tirisian humans though.

ogres as an allied race just wouldnt be done justice imo. theyd essentiall be orcs with a few modifications. they'd likely end up like tirisians and just be chubby orcs with a slightly different head
    Zandalari and normal trolls only share the same skeleton as far i saw then, mode land texture different, same with nightborn, their model are already ingame for a time, then they put playable, they can do it with ogres, draenor ogres are fine

if they share the animations, ok, make then sue the orc animation, the only real problem i the females, like i aid, i do think blizzard is lazy, so i doubt they will ever do a female ogre in the middle of a expansion to be playable, even if they can do it

You know like how the Statue to commemorate defeating LK sat in Dal for a year, or how we saw Argus in the sky after defeating KJ?????????? It is NOT "thinking" when you ignore all of the variables that prove your idea WRONG.

I'll break this down in seconds

#1 They can easily move the weapons ability, and traits straight into the character model baseline

#2 Adding a weapon for finishing your quest is not difficult nor would it be out of the ordinary to get an item from a quest, while losing another.

#3 The weapons are cool, but they aren't that great of a system, and could be done away with while not losing any continuity to the story or gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love allied races. i think its a wonderful concept as long as it doesnt fully replace completely brand new races which i doubt it will.

allied races allow races that would never have been made playable to be made available to players and also provides more variety.

we also arent getting just six. id imagine that every major patch will likely have atleast 2 new ones

if i were to guess id say

8.1 tirisians and some orc race to push orcs vs humans

8.2 some sort of gnome and forsaken races

8.3 new models for worgen and goblin alongside worgen and goblin races and/or a pandaren one

maybe more too, who knows. the tortollan looked like they used a pandaren skeleton if their face animations are up to player standards we could see them. vulperan seem to use goblin skeletons so their faces probably arent current player quality but maybe they could update vulperans models when they make the goblins
    The only difference between the allied races and a brand new race is that they're not using an entirely different model. The Zandalari and Dark Irons (and the others) will have lots of similarities to being a brand new race, it's just that they'll probably to use the base of their counter-parts models. Animation, texture, and customization wise, they'll be different just like every other new race in the game.

Zandalari and normal trolls only share the same skeleton as far i saw then, mode land texture different, same with nightborn, their model are already ingame for a time, then they put playable, they can do it with ogres, draenor ogres are fine

if they share the animations, ok, make then sue the orc animation, the only real problem i the females, like i aid, i do think blizzard is lazy, so i doubt they will ever do a female ogre in the middle of a expansion to be playable, even if they can do it
    Except Zandalari currently use the skeletons from the Night Elves. As I and Obbsy already said, they're mostly going to be using custom animations. It's the complete opposite of being "lazy."