7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i love allied races. i think its a wonderful concept as long as it doesnt fully replace completely brand new races which i doubt it will.

allied races allow races that would never have been made playable to be made available to players and also provides more variety.

we also arent getting just six. id imagine that every major patch will likely have atleast 2 new ones

if i were to guess id say

8.1 tirisians and some orc race to push orcs vs humans

8.2 some sort of gnome and forsaken races

8.3 new models for worgen and goblin alongside worgen and goblin races and/or a pandaren one

maybe more too, who knows. the tortollan looked like they used a pandaren skeleton if their face animations are up to player standards we could see them. vulperan seem to use goblin skeletons so their faces probably arent current player quality but maybe they could update vulperans models when they make the goblins
    well i like the idea of allied races, i hate the races who they chose to put in, like i said i fell disguted how they chose another elf than ogres, again

i rly think this "allied race" thing, come to ubsitute the normal races coming in the expansion like cata and tbc

And you are being to much optimist... to much content to blizzard create rly, i gonna say, we will have only those 6 and 1 one more to each faction, brown orc who should be a option in the barber and something bad for alliance, calling now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except Zandalari currently use the skeletons from the Night Elves. As I and Obbsy already said, they're mostly going to be using custom animations. It's the complete opposite of being "lazy."
    he said they prob will use, not something so certain

using skeleton of troll or night elves, the skeleton still exist before, thats my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    6 reskins are not more than 2 fully races like we had in cata and TBC, and If you don't think the devs are lazy sorry, but you are a being a huge delusional

and i can barely understand what you want to say in the second line and there is nothing to do with you changing letters

nice, mine don't have name yet, only when i see it, it will be a one head guy, not a big fan of 2heads myself
    Well you can go to the Ogre Fan Site and make your Ogre. <3
    Hopefully they can be both one-head and two-heads...For the player race I mean.
    By the way if my Ogre Mage will have two-heads they would bicker with each other etc...lol...

they would have to completely redo its facial skeleton and all the textures and what not to go along with a player model quality face and emotes. not to mention give it every player model animation.

at that point its essentially a new model whether they use that one or start from scratch
    Well they still got ones that would make sense, but yes the model needs a lot of work...
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=77428/imperator-margok
    Well if you look at the Mar'gok model he has new custom spells that could work for new spell for the Ogres etc...
    And they do already have the;
    /dance, /beg, /cower, /kneel, /laugh, /point, /roar, /talk (They got more with custom animations in there already), wave, fishing line with both the cast and the waiting thing for line to pull it up, mount for riding some certain beasts...(Hippos should be the Ogre Racial Mount)
    They need more different animations and keep the ones with the Moonkin like looting etc...
    More animations wouldn't be too hard...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-12 at 05:29 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    well i like the idea of allied races, i hate the races who they chose to put in, like i said i fell disguted how they chose another elf than ogres, again

i rly think this "allied race" thing, come to ubsitute the normal races coming in the expansion like cata and tbc

And you are being to much optimist... to much content to blizzard create rly, i gonna say, we will have only those 6 and 1 one more to each faction, brown orc who should be a option in the barber and something bad for alliance, calling now

- - - Updated - - -

he said they prob will use, not something so certain

using skeleton of troll or night elves, the skeleton still exist before, thats my point.
    Skeleton for ogre also exists. So if they make ogres I guess they're also being lazy.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard themselves said the races are getting mostly their own custom animations which is the hardest part of implementing races in the game, so if you want to call them lazy with that context in mind, I don't know what to tell you lad.
    so.. create animation i way more hard than create a new skeleton/model/texture and etc? thats a surprise

but yeah still think they are lazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Skeleton for ogre also exists. So if they make ogres I guess they're also being lazy.
    nop, because they have to make the females, new skeleton, new model, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    so.. create animation i way more hard than create a new skeleton/model/texture and etc? thats a surprise

but yeah still think they are lazy
    I said currently, it's pretty likely that the Zandalari will use an entirely new rig independent of their current Night Elf rig.

Yes, though. Creating a full set of animations typically requires more effort than putting out a model and skin for a race. For the third time, it's the opposite of being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I said currently, it's pretty likely that the Zandalari will use an entirely new rig independent of their current Night Elf rig.

Yes, though. Creating a full set of animations typically requires more effort than putting out a model and skin for a race. For the third time, it's the opposite of being lazy.
    the zandalari they showed use the new troll upright animations. its not just orcs that can toggle it trolls can too
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    the zandalari they showed use the new troll upright animations. its not just orcs that can toggle it trolls can too
    They've said that regular trolls won't have an upright option. Can't remember where, but that's specific to the Zandalari.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    You know like how the Statue to commemorate defeating LK sat in Dal for a year, or how we saw Argus in the sky after defeating KJ?????????? It is NOT "thinking" when you ignore all of the variables that prove your idea WRONG.

I'll break this down in seconds

#1 They can easily move the weapons ability, and traits straight into the character model baseline

#2 Adding a weapon for finishing your quest is not difficult nor would it be out of the ordinary to get an item from a quest, while losing another.

#3 The weapons are cool, but they aren't that great of a system, and could be done away with while not losing any continuity to the story or gameplay.
    or you quoted wrong or read wrong but i was the one who said the weapons will be taken on 7.3.5 dunno why you explain to me the reason that taking them away is possible..

7+ Year Old Account
    they need to update the model of normal trolls tough, they are the worse, to me even worse than goblins and worgens, people will just swamp to zandalar ss fat they can

i see Bwonsamdi in the feature trailer, with a better model would be nice enough, or at least the zandalari tooth to normal trolls...

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to update the model of normal trolls tough, they are the worse, to me even worse than goblins and worgens, people will just swamp to zandalar ss fat they can

i see Bwonsamdi in the feature trailer, with a better model would be nice enough, or at least the zandalari tooth to normal trolls...
    Well to be honest I made a Female Troll Druid...https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...khand/zuilurna
    Don't really like the Male model...I love the female Troll...<3

Also too I really want them to add Forest Trolls...
    So we have the Darkspear Tribe (Got my Female Troll already in the Tribe), The Zandalari Tribe (Need to make a Zandalari Troll..Maybe another female if the male model doesn't look up to my strandards), and the Revantusk Tribe (Probably want to make a male Troll or a female one again...If Forest Troll Males don't have Zul'jin based model...)
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    /hug @Chickat
    there you go :-D

Who else wants hugs from the top shitposter?

10+ Year Old Account
    The newer Trolls don't have upright animations and Blizzard never specified that Trolls would get them, just Orcs (although it would be absolutely stupid of them not to give Trolls upright animations). Zandalari always have had upright animations because they use the Night Elf skeleton and use slightly (if not the same) modified animations that the Night Elves use, at least from what I've observed and have been told.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    Notice this comment in the developer interviews MMOC just posted

"The goal is to have Battle for Azeroth launch before the end of 2018"

Translation - this all but confirms the Q4 2018 timeline that many of us already expected. If it was going to be out before September, they would say the goal was by the summer. It also sounds like they are actually leaving it open to not being out in 2018 if that's only their goal.
    All the zones are nearly done art wise. There is no way it launches Q4.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    All the zones are nearly done art wise. There is no way it launches Q4.
    No offense, but what do you base that on? I havent watched any videos of peeps playing the demo or anything from blizz con but I highly doubt that they were allowed to play through all the zones. So how do you know the zones are nearly done art wise? Wishful thinking? Q4 of 2018 for BFA falls inline with pretty much every expac for WoW.

It’s not really possible to consider a content drought in Legion until we see all that 7.3.5 adds. If they add another daily zone, that should take care of it pretty well all things considered.

Antorus nearly guaranteed to last less than a year or barely hitting year mark. And 7.3.5 hitting around February would make that only 8 or so months max for that to last. Not ideal but far better than every xpac prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    They've said that regular trolls won't have an upright option. Can't remember where, but that's specific to the Zandalari.
    no they said on twitter regular trolls could do so as well
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    no they said on twitter regular trolls could do so as well
    Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue? Do you got a link?
    Hey

Should be noted that if 7.3.5 doesn’t hit before, I believe, 1st week of February, we will not get Ulduar Timewalking until May. So that will be something people will look forward to. Especially if they make Mim’s head a 100% drop rate on 0 light Yogg again.

10+ Year Old Account

They don't need to update the model to update animations, I get the feeling you're essentially talking out of your ass and have no idea about how stuff like race implementation works.

If a race still used the skeleton from somebody else, they would still need to rig it to that said skeleton. It's not like they literally drag on a skeleton from another race into the model file and call it finished. If they use a program like 3dsmax and use bipeds as skeletons, they could very well import the animations from the Zandalari into the regular Troll race for upright animations.

7+ Year Old Account
    They don't need to update the model to update animations, I get the feeling you're essentially talking out of your ass and have no idea about how stuff like race implementation works.
    what, im not talking about animations, just saying they need to update the model of normal trolls cause they are ugly as hell, and the zandalari have a way better and pretty model/texture