Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapstarz View Post
    Tell me what have you been missing in Cata that was there in LK, if you mention mana I'll just LuL.
    Or you could develop reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Or you could develop reading comprehension.
    True to form, right to the end

Quote Originally Posted by Trapstarz View Post
    True to form, right to the end
    Allow me to return the compliment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

hunters are fine. stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by Erondur View Post
    - Signature Skills like Stampede were not an option for EVERY playable build
    Why would anyone want to to that damned BLANT skill is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    I mained a Hunter since Kara. Played mostly SV. Stopped playing my Hunter as my main in Legion because I currently don't like any of the specs. I dislike BM's playstyle and I detest a lot of my damage being on my pet if the AI goes wonky. I don't like the "open the window" gameplay of MM. And I don't like the super duper clunkiness of SV, even though I actually don't mind having the option to go melee.

But, it's fine. Some Hunters like playing Hunter right now and I don't think their opinions should be thrown out. It's just not for me at the moment. I do think it's quite telling that two of the bigger youtubers who mained Hunters switched off it recently.
    Well BM has always been easy spec as it was more about micro managing your pet than actively "playing" the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Wing_Clip

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Raptor_Strike

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Mongoose_Bite

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Counterattack

the facts disagree with you. survival was a melee range hybrid sure the melee wasn't optimal for dps but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.
    These skills existed for one reason .... because we could not do any ranged attacks when enemies were close ...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    These skills existed for one reason .... because we could not do any ranged attacks when enemies were close ...
    so why weren't hunters like mages or warlocks then? could it be that some sort of melee was part of the class fantasy?

can people stop bringing up dumb vanilla shit. barely any specs worked in vanilla. we could not shoot in melee range and it was fucking dumb so it got removed 7 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so why weren't hunters like mages or warlocks then? could it be that some sort of melee was part of the class fantasy?
    It IS part of the class fantasy. Shooting bows from range and when they get close we can deal some up close damage.
    But we never did great damage in melee even in vanilla. Most of the hunter melee consisted of running in using Raptor Strike and Wing Clip and then running away to get out of the deadzone again.

However in a game there are points where gameplay conflicts with class fantasy; and at that point (IMO) gameplay needs to take the upper hand. That's what they did with hunters and the deadzone. While it was decent from a class fantasy point of view, it was really hard to balance correctly.

As for vanilla.
    There was not really such a thing as a melee hunter; other than some gimmicky stuff.
    Survival wasn't a tree a lot of people specced into (other than maybe some gimicky builds or to have fun) as a main tree.
    It was nearly always an addition talent tree you picked up; and you generally didn't go past 15, sometimes 21 points into that tree.

I just want to know when hunters will have their specs viable throughout and entire expac.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=80

What is this cancer? Same with rogues and Idc about rogues. Bring the player not the class? but if you bring x or y player playing a class with 0 good dps specs wtf are you going to do? Blizz has had a hardon for mage dps for.. forever.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    I just want to know when hunters will have their specs viable throughout and entire expac.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=80

What is this cancer? Same with rogues and Idc about rogues. Bring the player not the class? but if you bring x or y player playing a class with 0 good dps specs wtf are you going to do? Blizz has had a hardon for mage dps for.. forever.
    yeah sure its really genius to link a overall graphic of mythic bosses in a raid to look at the performance of a class.

Deleted
    I personally think that Survival Hunter, as the name said, SURVIVAL, need to be a class without the pet and have the talent that the Marksmanship Hunter have. Personally, i think that, just for role and lore idea on that class.

About the Beast Master...i think they can do a couple of things to make it a bit fun, for example, shooting something that make your pet attacking more fast or...giving back the food buff to the pets, so if u feed them they hit harder, etc...

Also, the survival hunter needs MORE TRAPS, more ideas of traps, like 6 or 8 traps, cause it was fun actually to work with many traps on your rotation.

I don't think any classes are going to get big changes this XPac at all. Nothing at all was even mentioned this weekend about class changes. I think if anything big was coming it would have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to go back to mana. It was much better than the shit we have now. And no classic servers won't do it. We need it for current.

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    hunters are fine. stop crying
    Agreed, I've played hunter since vanilla and I am loving my BM hunter right now.

I love marksman but rng kills me alot of the time on procs

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Hell, i don't even want stampede, just fix the scaling and we should be fine.
    For some reasons it seems to be an impossible task to have pets and pet-related skills scale off of weapon dmg. Nope, can't have that, must scale everything with AP and Mastery.

It's clearly that they just don't want BM to scale. Either that or it is just truly impossible to code weapon dmg and pets together - like, the coding language to deal with such a task simply doesn't seem to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    did u even read the thread. he said the specs feel like shit to play not their damage numbers. and if she is beating everyone as BM then everyone else is pretty awful in that group.
    He is just madly in love with that belf chick with the blonde hair and two ponytails playing hunter, specced in BM and dressed in golden slutmog that just stands with her Skoll or Loquenahak out, right there in front of Orgrimmar main AH deciding what favorite mount will she summon from her collection the next time, while enjoying her gender exclusivity in guild at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    [IMG]I still see Beastmaster like Rexxar.

Dual wielding axes, not a stupid laser gun, throwing them from range, traps, a lot of bleeds, comanding a BIG beast while also having up to two smaller annimals that do only minor damage providing utilities like slows, stuns, heal, etc....
    To me, Rexxar currently feels the closest to the survival spec. BM has changed to some dumb rare pet parade.

All I want is for MM to return to its former glory. Say what you want about WoD as an expansion, but MM was 10000000x more fun to play in WoD than Legion's convoluted bullshit chain of "proc that activates a debuff that activates an ability that activates another ability" garbage. WoD MM Mastery was, bar none, the most exciting and interesting mechanic they've added to WoW since the original Frost Bomb, and yet, just like Frost Bomb, they removed it.

WHY

I'm hoping they'll get rid of the extra pet for BM.