Lightbulb BFA/Legion/WOD are in alternate universe ?

Since WOD moved us into an alternate universe does that mean that now Classic wow is going to be the canon and BFA will be just a side thing kind of like a filler ?

I believe the answer is Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Since WOD moved us into an alternate universe does that mean that now Classic wow is going to be the canon and BFA will be just a side thing kind of like a filler ?

No.
    We went to an alternate universe for WoD, and then came back to the main universe with Legion.

This is a troll post right? It has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    No i am seriously interested in this

There's no new content for Classic servers, so it would make no sense for it to be the next part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Look at the signature, look at the post again and you will know that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Look at the signature, look at the post again and you will know that it is.
    Very mature. Maybe you should have more respect for your fellow forum veterans

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    No.
    We went to an alternate universe for WoD, and then came back to the main universe with Legion.
    Thank you for being the only non bait reply
    However i believe that both universes merged which make them an entirely different universe

I think you will find the answer pretty easy in any fansite or lore websites. Classic is just a side thing for the fanbois of vanilla and Legion,BfA it's cannon. WoD took us back to Draenor just so Gul'dan can come into our reality and open the Tomb of Sargeras.Classic wow is just a gimmick.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very mature. Maybe you should have more respect for your fellow forum veterans

Thank you for being the only non bait reply
    However i believe that both universes merged which make them an entirely different universe
    A) your hypothesis is in fact correct.
    B) your signature is a bit silly, although his comment on it was unnecessary
    C) I wouldn't run around calling yourself a "forum veteran" when you have 195 posts
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Please let me forget that this alternate universe bullshit ever happened.

N...n......

No. WoD was the only AU verse Expansion. The rest take place in our Timeline...

Ya know? The MAIN Timeline...

Lol at classic. So what you just forget about wrath and shit?
    No.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    atleast dont be so obvious when you try to troll
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    A) your hypothesis is in fact correct.
    B) your signature is a bit silly, although his comment on it was unnecessary
    C) I wouldn't run around calling yourself a "forum veteran" when you have 195 posts
    A) His hypothesis is in fact incorrect. WoD didn't take us to an alternate timeline, WoD was the alternate timeline. If we had stayed there on Draenor then his hypothesis could be correct, if it weren't for the fact that Classic is an event in the past so going back there now would mean you travelled back in time just like we did when we went to Draenor. In other words, the Classic servers are an alternate timeline and just a filler.
    B) The comment on his signature was justified.
    C) Veteran doesn't mean "more posts" it means a person of long experience, in this case he refered to his join date. But yes, I agree that he shouldn't call himself a forum veteran.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah... no... Classic would be an alternate universe if anything, except, wouldn't be an ability to get there, they just follow a group of people living on it in a delayed universe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    BfA is main universe.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Real life is the alternate universe.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    A) His hypothesis is in fact incorrect. WoD didn't take us to an alternate timeline, WoD was the alternate timeline. If we had stayed there on Draenor then his hypothesis could be correct, if it weren't for the fact that Classic is an event in the past so going back there now would mean you travelled back in time just like we did when we went to Draenor. In other words, the Classic servers are an alternate timeline and just a filler.
    B) The comment on his signature was justified.
    C) Veteran doesn't mean "more posts" it means a person of long experience, in this case he refered to his join date. But yes, I agree that he shouldn't call himself a forum veteran.
    Meant to type incorrect originally. No idea why I put correct. As far as his signature, you're either brainless or trolling if you believe the retail subs will plummet when classic releases. And his veteran rank means nothing if he's not actively participating in discussions. 195 posts in 3 years is 5 posts a month. Not exactly something he should be bragging about
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore