Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Bloodtrolls as a playable race !

I don't see Zandalar trolls spectacular at all. I'd have prefered blood trolls as a playable allied subrace for the Horde.
    However, it looks like we can only fight them doing dungeons and quests.

These forum restrictions are absurd btw.

Check out that link:
    media.mmo-champion.com / images / news / 2017 / november / NewArtOfWoW034.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc0e5195eb7c; 2017-11-12 at 04:32 PM.

No one cares what you prefer.

7+ Year Old Account
    No.

Your reasoning is just your opinion, and by this logic my opinion is that the Zandalari trolls look 100x better than Blood Trolls.

Blood Trolls just look like Sand Trolls with sharper fangs and reddish hues to them.

"I would have preferred this new group of nobodies that were made up just for this expansion to be villains, for no reason other than because they look cool!" shut the fuck up seriously
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-11-12 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'd rather we get this group of trolls, that are dedicated to corrupting everything around them with blood magic, and are the first major villain we're going to face this expansion, as a playable race, rather than the group of trolls we're actually allying with"
    Makes sense

What is actually the difference between a Zandalari Troll and a normal Troll? Both get to stand upright, so... a little bit skin tone difference, a legacy armor, and perhaps even a new racial?

MASSIVE!!!

Edit: And what would be the difference to a blood troll then... I mean BElves and NElves at least look a little different!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's next ? Iron Dwarves/ Earthen / Diamond Dwarves/Frost Dwarves instead of Dark Iron?

I do support Wildhammer Dwarf tattoos however.

Also there's like 5+ other troll and orc tribes and the fact is, not all of them will be playable, at least not for BfA.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-12 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Zandalari trolls are the only cool trolls.

Blimey, such hostility to what was quite an uncontroversial post. The WoW community, ladies and gentlemen.

I can't get that link to work btw.
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2017-11-12 at 06:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Blimey, such hostility to what was quite an uncontroversial post. The WoW community, ladies and gentlemen.
    This website is a forums page for discussion. Not much discussion to be had when OP says "I wish X over Y because reasons."

And also it's the Internet; people more prone to be dicks, like myself from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowful Gondola View Post
    Are you trolling or are you just blind? "Normal" trolls are bent like a willow, they are not upright at all.
    Soon, with 7.3.5 Orcs and Trolls can go to the barber and request a straight spine. Not trolling, a promise made on Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    This website is a forums page for discussion. Not much discussion to be had when OP says "I wish X over Y because reasons."

And also it's the Internet; people more prone to be dicks, like myself from time to time.
    He just said he'd have preferred a different new race. Not a reason to respond like a dick.

Some people would benefit from taking a moment to breathe before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    He just said he'd have preferred a different new race. Not a reason to respond like a dick.

Some people would benefit from taking a moment to breathe before posting.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Perhaps I'm just old enough not to blame my own behaviour on other people.

Anyway, I couldn't get the link in the OP to work, but this one does: https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow....d_trolls_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    Soon, with 7.3.5 Orcs and Trolls can go to the barber and request a straight spine. Not trolling, a promise made on Blizzcon!
    Was this actually confirmed as coming with 7.3.5? I am unsure if it's coming with the patch or with the addon release (or rather, prepatch).

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Was this actually confirmed as coming with 7.3.5? I am unsure if it's coming with the patch or with the addon release (or rather, prepatch).
    Was this confirmed for orcs AND trolls? I thought it was just confirmed for orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Was this confirmed for orcs AND trolls? I thought it was just confirmed for orcs.
    It was announced for orcs.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

There was no mention of straight trolls, people just made that up. Just think about it, would you be more satisfied with half your troll's body clipping through every door/ceiling, or with your darkspear suddenly becoming as tall as the females in order to be straight?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Isn't Muradin still king of the Frost Dwarves?
    Yes.

Mostly what I meant was that we likely won't get a 2nd troll or dwarf allied race anytime soon , let alone ,every-single troll/orc/dwarf type in game.

I think we get orc (mag'har or draenor frostwolf), and human (kul'tirassian) next, before a 3rd troll/dwarf.

As long as racials remain in the game, I think it'd be hard to say that races are purely "cosmetic".
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-12 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    "I'd rather we get this group of trolls, that are dedicated to corrupting everything around them with blood magic, and are the first major villain we're going to face this expansion, as a playable race, rather than the group of trolls we're actually allying with"
    Makes sense
    Given how the OP wished for Blood Trolls to be the allied race, your argument makes zero fucking sense. They clearly (as in, explicitly stated so) would rather get Blood Trolls to be the group the Horde allies with, making the point that we're allying with Zandalari moot. And we're already at logical bankruptcy even before we get to the topic that in case it was the Blood Trolls that'd get to be the Allied Race, they obviously wouldn't be written as villains. And instead the race that would fill the villain role would be, I dunno, for example the Trolls that were the enemy of the world twice by now. I.e. Zandalari.
    Makes sense, your reply does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    What's next ? Iron Dwarves/ Earthen / Diamond Dwarves/Frost Dwarves instead of Dark Iron?

I do support Wildhammer Dwarf tattoos however.

Also there's like 5+ other troll and orc tribes and the fact is, not all of them will be playable, at least not for BfA.
    Given how Dark Irons actually don't fit the entire theme of the Allied Races, i.e. someone new to recruit through the Embassy system (kinda hard to recruit someone that's already a member of your faction), while any of the other races you mentioned do, I'm not sure where you're going with this example.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Yes.

Mostly what I meant was that we likely won't get a 2nd troll or dwarf allied race anytime soon , let alone ,every-single troll/orc/dwarf type in game.

I think we get orc (mag'har or draenor frostwolf), and human (kul'tirassian) next, before a 3rd troll/dwarf.

As long as racials remain in the game, I think it'd be hard to say that races are purely "cosmetic".
    But the OP talked about what they'd prefer the second Troll race to be, not that they wanted a third one already.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-11-12 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.