Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as i said, nobody's going to jail, there's no laws about this shit. some random douche lashing out because their feels are hurt shouldn't be turned into the law lashing out because feels might be hurt.

the weak should get less weak.
    And I assure you this is just some random stupid incident that will be dropped and ignored

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    My God this is absolutely ridiculous! I grew up with comedians like Roy "chubby" Brown, Les Dawson and Jim Davidson. Imagine if they tried doing their acts today lol. Not gonna post videos of them, some of you would have a heart attack.

This shit is tame as fuck. Something I'd expect to see on You've Been Framed lol.
    Ditto. I recall the stuff they did over the years & also things like "Till death do us part".
    I doubt anyone'd get away with some of the stuff like they had back then, but I definitely don't think it should be in the courts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    freedom of speech anyone?
    no.. its more like.. freedom of... dog? dog expression?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And I assure you this is just some random stupid incident that will be dropped and ignored
    the fact that it was ever brought this far, is just terrible. it's a sinister and evil thing.

Deleted
    the fact that it was ever brought this far, is just terrible. it's a sinister and evil thing.
    Oh don't be a drama llama

Oh don't be a drama llama
    it is sinister. it could evolve into full on fascism, it's dangerous.

i'd rather us be invaded by an enemy army and murdered in my yard than have this slowly encroaching fascism take over without a whisper of resistance.

Deleted
    it is sinister. it could evolve into full on fascism, it's dangerous.

i'd rather us be invaded by an enemy army and murdered in my yard than have this slowly encroaching fascism take over without a whisper of resistance.
    It has about as much chance of becoming fascism as I do walking again

It has about as much chance of becoming fascism as I do walking again
    i'm sure that's similar to what most people think when they invite in the good feeling policies.

then suddenly it feels not very good at all, and it's too late to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, the good old ''let's pretend he was in trouble for making the Nazi salute and not squeaking KILL JEWS''

Because MAGAboys live in a world in which ''UR UR UR MUH GUNNA KILL ETHNIC GROUP'' is a complex political opinion and/or ''uh gud juke''. Squeaking like a rat that non-white ultra conservatives males are vermin that will be gassed or shot in the head if they don't obey is not calling for genocide, unlike asking for having characters other than ''bald white space marine'' in FPS (which is white genocide)
    Now show us proof of him "squeaking KILL JEWS" please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    no.. its more like.. freedom of... dog? dog expression?
    #doglivesmatter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    I really doubt the purpose was to make her laugh. You knew what the nazi salute meant and you expected a specific response from your mother.
    I used it to express that she was acting like a "nazi". Whether or not she or anyone else thought it was funny is irrelevant.

"It's just a joke" is as pathetic as an excuse can be to a clearly thaught act.
    Not sure how you intended to use that word, but that isn't the correct way.

Me not, the law yes.
    Many laws are stupid. Among them are laws that protect "feelings".

Serials killers enjoy killing people, doesn't mean it's ok.
    Holy Hyperbole, Batman!

The society has moral boundaries, and "joking" (and actually wasn't even a joke) about people who killed, tortured, experimented on other human being is pass those boundaries. Enjoy your shit "humor", that only covers your actual political affiliation.
    Morality is relative/subjective. Not everyone lives their lives based on "feels". Nothing is off limits in regards to humor. Maybe you're simply lacking the ability to parse it.

insults no matter how brutal are in no way physically hurtful. (sticks and stones)

which doesnt even apply in this case btw, this guy just got his dog to do something funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dumb question, do you think the argumentation ''my crime is not important, why are you suing me while there are murders'' would work in the USA against parking tickets or other petty violations ?
    This is in Scotland, which is in the UK, not the US.

It is dubious as to whether this is a crime, as making crappy jokes about Nazis is generally acceptable, otherwise we would have to prosecute the cast of Dad’s Army and Allo Allo.

Though both would probably be called racist nowadays for not having an ethnically diverse cast, so we could prosecute them for that as well. Plus misogyny, for all those jokes about ze fallen Madonna wiv ze big boobies.

Sounds like people over there need to grow some balls and stand up to their government that is trying to tell them how to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookysheep View Post
    Sounds like people over there need to grow some balls and stand up to their government that is trying to tell them how to think.
    But only and exclusively with hilarious ''GUD JUKES'' like ''UR UR UR, GAS JEWS'' or ''UR UR UR HANG ARUBS'', the only kind of humor authorized by MAGAboys. With boobies animes and boobies alleged games, that's the only form of ''fradom of spuch'' they ever defend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    My God this is absolutely ridiculous! I grew up with comedians like Roy "chubby" Brown, Les Dawson and Jim Davidson. Imagine if they tried doing their acts today lol. Not gonna post videos of them, some of you would have a heart attack.

This shit is tame as fuck. Something I'd expect to see on You've Been Framed lol.
    TBF Jim Davidson is a cunt... Fair enough for comedians making controversial jokes but when you genuinely believe your jokes then you stopped joking and simply began ranting

Every dying ideology lashes out during its demise but all things pass in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    And people want to make fun of the US for all the stupid shit going on here. Seems like we're not the only ones.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Every dying ideology lashes out during its demise but all things pass in time.
    Which ideology ? The people lionized by the MAGAboys are not exactly alive and kicking...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...haldei.jpgBoth

Of course, there are rats squeaking in their mom basements about how they are just about to exterminate every non-aryan, but their ''KLUVER PLANZ'' is to wait till there is a war to do like the Aryan supermen : heroically slaughter defenceless people. As for MAGAboy, the epithome of rugged aryan manhood is to machine gun defenceless people once the fighting is over-MAGAboys considers that a war is ''cheating'' when the targets shoot back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Thank the universe that I still live in country where things like this are seen with hefty does of satire.
    ''SATIRE'' being of course limited to variations of '' OINK-OINK-OINK, ME LOVE NAZIS KUZ THEY KILLZ NON WHITE KEK''. Every single form of ''humor'' not involving Waffen SS killing non Aryans and/or big anime boobies is not considered funny by the usual suspects.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-13 at 05:57 PM.

This is so ludicrously stupid -.-