Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    This brought a tear to my eye.....but No.

OP you should write some short stories on different scenarios of wow, would be interesting reads!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They step out of the sunwell, both marveling at how they're living, breathing beings again, and then Sylvanas suddenly feels a warm sensation tingling down her chest. She turns to see Greymane standing their, his pistol smoking.

"That was for Liam."

Next he turns it toward Nathanos and fires again.

"That was for Gilneas."

Then he throws a vial of explosive mixture other their dying bodies, setting them aflame.

"That was for Varian."
    Hopefully Blizzard wouldn't steer into the Greymane's objectively false delusion that she's anything to blame for Varian.

Not even Blizzard's writing is that horrible and cringe-worthy.

I think I puked a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If you think the Alliance & Horde war will last past the first patch, you've got problems.
    Why not? In MOP it lasted as long as 5.2 and we didn't work together until 5.3.

Though I agree by the end of it we'll be focusing on some other threat.

That's some Supergirl-level writing. Congratulations.

I secretly enjoy Supergirl tho

She burned the tree of Azeroth. Her fate is death (in the next xpac) and whatever follows.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If it ends with a elf and human loving eachother in WoW, its a bad ending.

I assume Sylvanas' story ending as some sort of Val'kyr queen overlooking the shadowlands.
    I'm still hoping she ends up taking Helya's place, with Helheim becoming sort of wayward souls afterlife, having to take care of the souls of those that still need to do some penance to relieve themselves of mortal burdens and then move on.

the alliance fanboys obsession with sylvanas is getting critical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    That would be so cruel for Alleria xD
    Come to think of it I have a hard time picturing Alleria against her home and people, considering how much she cares about Silvermoon.
    She may care about her people in Silvermoon, she just need to see as fools / corrupted / evil those that command them.