I swear to God if I had a dollar for every post in the forum that had "lazy", "calling it now", or "you heard it here first", I could retire on the spot. Holy crap come up with something new once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So since I turned 22 today, let me post this here:
    Happy Birthday!

mmoc should blacklist the spammers in here and put them on a discord channel or something, who gives a shit if you're 22 or 12

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I wonder if Allied Races will receive their own unique mounts like every other race. And, even though there are already reputation factions associated with most of them, I wonder if they'll receive their own faction-specific reps.
    They got mounts already in game that would be perfect for them.
    For the Horde!

Iirc, they’ve been quite ambiguous about if they’ll get their own racial mounts and thought I heard some hints they are definitely considering it.

Though figuring out what mounts some races would get is hard because they are already covered. Highmountain are not one of those, they could easily get updated Kodo mounts.

Nightborne: we already have a pretty easy to get manasaber.
    Zandalari: I guess they can do some other dinosaur but certainly seems like we get raptors as a CE Mount.

Void Elves: options pretty open here, could be one of those Void sabers on Argus or Void infused hawk striders.
    Lightforged: can’t figure them out since we just got armored holy Elekks.
    Dark Irons: Rams I guess.

Deleted
    Do you think they'll ship Baine with Kayla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Do you think they'll ship Baine with Mayla?

Fixed that for you, and to answer your question: maybe?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Fixed that for you, and to answer your question: maybe?
    maybe that's the reason the highmountain joined the horde.

cause their leader is junior bloodhoofs girlfriend!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    His model is gonna be awesome!

ALSO, this thread isn't having enough Taytay gifs/meme/references. So since I turned 22 today, let me post this here:

You're welcome.

5+ Year Old Account
    there is some big thread new swe have to finish the questlines and rep for those areas Lightforged Draenei involves some form of Army of the Light Reputation and completion of part of the Argus Story. at min at moment
    Void Elves, led by Alleria, likely also involve the Argus Story and perhaps reputation with Argussian Reach. at min at moment
    Nightborne requires the surmar quest chain done and rep to a certain level they haven't said what

and they are aiming for Beta in jan
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    there is some big thread new swe have to finish the questlines and rep for those areas Lightforged Draenei involves some form of Army of the Light Reputation and completion of part of the Argus Story. at min at moment
    Void Elves, led by Alleria, likely also involve the Argus Story and perhaps reputation with Argussian Reach. at min at moment
    Nightborne requires the surmar quest chain done and rep to a certain level they haven't said what

and they are aiming for Beta in jan
    Where is that posted?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Where is that posted?
    wowhead and bunch of other sites also open-world Timewalking during the relevant Timewalking weeks. maybe

- - - Updated - - -

its from the interview round ups that they have done on the developers

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Where is that posted?
    It's pretty much all just speculation on Wowhead. 'One could imagine', 'we can speculate'.

Just trying to get clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=Xj2YSBC-XiI I haven’t seen this interview anywhere yet. Haven’t listened to it yet but it’s about classes in BfA with Hamlet. (Sigma on the class development forums)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    WoWChakra's Interview with Ray Cobo and Shani Edwards
    Beta might not be by the end of the year, but they hope to get it out at the beginning of the next year.

No idea why, but it appears that NA is getting a 8 hour maint this week. Strange. EU still has the normal 1 hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas's dating app of choice is Cinder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No it doesn't. Even an early October release would be on the high side. I believe most expansions average around 23.5 months. October would be 26 months, November 27 and December 28 months. July or August makes much more sense. The 2 zones playable at blizzcon plus 2 dungeons is more than any past expansion playable. Legion only had half a demon hunter zone. They are done enough to launch an early beta at this point zone wise. Systems might be a different story, but im 100% sure they could launch beta right now with 1 zone and 1 dungeon, and then another zone and dungeon 3 weeks later, and have yet another zone by early next year ready. If they launch past August I seriously have to question what the fuck that used all that time on. It certainly isn't more content. Im pretty happy with the expansion but they arent adding enough to justify more than 24 months from legion launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. i honestly think if they scrapped islands and warfronts they could launch very early Q2. Like April or May.
    In one the Panels they said that each zone takes about 1 month to be done, they may have started the others and they could be in a near finished state right now, with only the Dungeos left.
    For what they are talking in interviews, it appears that the tech for islands are pretty much done, they appear to be in the testing phase of the tech.
    Launch could be in July/August if we follow this pattern.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    No idea why, but it appears that NA is getting a 8 hour maint this week. Strange. EU still has the normal 1 hour.

That always ends up ending early so i wouldn't worry/get excited over that.