Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Syrian refugee arrested for Raping pony at children's zoo

The world is a very strange place indeed, and I found this story to be like something straight out of a dark comedy. Perhaps there are subconscious defenses built into ones mind by the native culture; and when faced with something that seems incomprehensible these defenses activate, creating a sense that what you are seeing is so absurd and outside of the 'norm' that it is humorous.

https://www.10news.one/syrian-refuge...childrens-zoo/

A 23-year-old Syrian refugee who raped a pony on “Childrens’ Farm” is charged for animal abuse.

A Syrian refugee has been arrested for sexually assaulting a pony at the “Children’s Farm” in Görlitzer Park, Germany. An employee at the place confirms this to Berliner Morgenpost. A babysitter saw the incident and took a photo of the scene and contacted the staff. The 23-year-old rapist took off but was quickly found by the police using the babysitters’ photo to identify him.

The Syrian has been banned from the park and is now charged for animal abuse and for causing public nuisance.

“We have never had an incident like that before,” said one employee. The babysitter has refused to comment, as she is too traumatized.
    Original German article:
    https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/pol...tzer-Park.html
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

It's just a different culture.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-13 at 01:05 AM.

He had to improvise when he couldn't find a goat.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-13 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuckin furrys
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Take look at this.
    Sick people are everywhere, and if you think this is a part of the Syrian culture, you may wanna take a long hard look in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    like... like... why?! that poor horse. is it not bad enough that it's inbred for permanent shortness?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Take look at this.
    Sick people are everywhere, and if you think this is a part of the Syrian culture, you may wanna take a long hard look in the mirror.
    I do and I'm friggin gorgeous.

As for the story, its fucked up, but I just feel desensitized to the insane shit happening in the world today. That side if I was the pony's carer I'd likely want to track down the guy and chop off his dick.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-11-12 at 11:17 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    When fandoms go too far....

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    He had to improvise when he couldn't find a goat.
    Couldn't say it any better lmao.

obviously he needs more time to adapt to German culture.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    It's just a different culture.
    That’s not Syrian culture

You think there aren’t plenty of Europeans who don’t fuck farm animals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    When fandoms go too far....
    That's offensive to furries. Its very inappropriate to insult someones culture.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    That side if I was the pony's carer I'd likely want to track down the guy and chop off his dick.
    Why? It is not like he could possibly hurt the pony. Anyway my guess is he just discovered brony community and got too enthusiastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That’s not Syrian culture

You think there aren’t plenty of Europeans who don’t fuck farm animals
    It's pretty pathetic when people use animal cruelty as excuse to push their xenophobic agenda, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    fuckin furrys
    Bronies *

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    Why? It is not like he could possibly hurt the pony. Anyway my guess is he just discovered brony community and got too enthusiastic.
    because I value animal life more then people these days.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Pop him on a plane back to Syria, make sure he knows that any future refugee application will be refused immediately and give the pony a sugar cube.

Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    mind by the native culture;
    [/url]
    if by native you mean, just about every locality in this world has sicko's who do this.

i mean do you really want me to list the # of people arrested in the US for even sicker things to animals....the list is quite large

but hey brown people right!!!

It really is disgusting how those refugees can't adapt to proper German culture. I mean, what, would it have killed you to let it take a shit on you first?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-13 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    because I value animal life more then people these days.
    i mean, honestly, if he just stuck his dick in it and that was it, it wasn't hurt. they're built to take way bigger than us, even ponies.

if he actually assaulted the animal beyond just fucking it, then yeah he needs to be in a heap of trouble.