Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I mean, for a country that hasn’t taken refugees in they’re moaning over... what again?
    Evil brown skinned people who dare to not have the 'european' skin colour, very bad. SAD

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, people on the other side of the world saying mean things pushed these polish groups into facism.. makes perfect sense.
    Not their own fault at all or anything.

You could justify ISIS with the exact same argument, for crying out loud.
    Taking to the streets and protesting is equivalent to bombings now? The protestors are like Black Bolt or something?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Taking to the streets and protesting is equivalent to bombings now? The protestors are like Black Bolt or something?
    Is reading hard for you? I never said it was the equivalent.

And this is not mere protesting, its calling for ethnic cleansing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Pro-European != calling for ethnic purity
    Exactly, most of them are not calling for ethnic purification. The individuals that specifically call for violence should get charged though.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-11-13 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Good for them. I don't know who the hell would want their nation to be flooded with economic immigrants from africa or the middle east. All they ever seem to do is cause problems wherever they go.
    So, should we Germans kick out the economic immigrants from Poland?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So, should we Germans kick out the economic immigrants from Poland?
    But who is going to harvest asparagus then?

"I happened to be born white, therefore I am superior to everyone else."

I don't get it. How are people so "proud" about randomly being born a specific race?
    It's typically because in real life, these people are losers. They're at the bottom rung of society and their only claim to any kind of superiority is the colour of their skin, so they cling to it for dear life. Far easier than confronting the reality that they are in a shitty situation because of themselves.

Here's a passage I always remember, from a guy who went undercover for the FBI to infiltrate white supremacist organisations:

FIX: What kinds of people were drawn to these?

BLODGETT: As a general rule, losers. As a general rule, people who have got a lot of problem in their own lives. They often came from unstable families.... It's often a kid -- usually a male, but sometimes a female -- who cannot make it in school. He blames all of his problems on someone else, and when they log onto a Web site like this or they go to a meeting like this or they pop in American Resistance records and it blames other people they already don't like for their problems, they think, "There you go. That's why I'm a dropout. That's why I'm smoking crystal meth. That's why my girlfriend dumped me. That's why I can't get a job and hold it. It's all because of black people. And black people are controlled by Jewish people."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d89e2e107d0f
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So you're cheering for the white nationalists?
    So you're against national sovereignty? You're for nations being invaded by hostiles?

I'll take a white nationalist over useful idiots for Soros any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Good for them. I don't know who the hell would want their nation to be flooded with economic immigrants from africa or the middle east. All they ever seem to do is cause problems wherever they go.
    You realise you are outright supporting white supremacists in this thread, yeah? No more hiding, you're actually coming out as just that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    So you're against national sovereignty? You're for nations being invaded by hostiles?

Well it's nice of you to show your hand. You're in favour of white supremacists, no more doubt remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well it's nice of you to show your hand. You're in favour of white supremacists, no more doubt remains.
    I said I would take a white nationalist over a useful idiot for Soros. That's not an explicit endorsement of everything they espouse.

Whereas practically everything that is said by a pro-EU/leftist Soros tool is total idiocy, many of the words coming out of the mouth of white supremacists are not.
    Last edited by Incredibale; 2017-11-13 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said I would take a white nationalist over a useful idiot for Soros. That's not an explicit endorsement of everything they espouse.

Whereas practically everything that is said by a pro-EU/leftist Soros tool is total idiocy, many of the words coming out of the mouth of white supremacists are not.
    *Reviews rules of the game*

Everytime a conservative mentions Soros, drink.

*takes drink*
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Evil brown skinned people who dare to not have the 'european' skin colour, very bad. SAD
    or they have the common sense to look at what mass, uncontrolled migration does to countries like germany and sweden, and decided 'nope, don't want that shit happening to us'.
    #boycottchina

Oh I totally got you wrong, you're just advocating in favour of white nationalists because <left wing strawman>, and P.S. many of the things white supremacists say you agree with.

Yeah. I think you're outed, buddy.

7+ Year Old Account
    "I happened to be born white, therefore I am superior to everyone else."

I don't get it. How are people so "proud" about randomly being born a specific race?
    It's typically because in real life, these people are losers. They're at the bottom rung of society and their only claim to any kind of superiority is the colour of their skin, so they cling to it for dear life. Far easier than confronting the reality that they are in a shitty situation because of themselves.

Here's a passage I always remember, from a guy who went undercover for the FBI to infiltrate white supremacist organisations:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d89e2e107d0f
    It's very mainstream to hear about "latino pride". I think it's fair to call the "proud" losers but it's silly when one form causes hysteria while another is celebrated.

Oh I totally got you wrong, you're just advocating in favour of white nationalists because <left wing strawman>, and P.S. many of the things white supremacists say you agree with.

Yeah. I think you're outed, buddy.
    Not a strawman, but the man who acts like the one behind the curtain. Keep blustering, you'll make a point someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    thats the thing some many here won't be able to accept. I've said it before, but stuff like this was going to happen. You have waves of immigrants flooding into western nations, and being told by the political elite that the people of those countries needs to accept this is the norm, while being told by fringe groups that being white is evil now, you pissed off enough people and pushed them into these kind of groups.

They made this political turmoil themselves, and will just continue to say the same shit, fanning the flames and making it worse. There is no middle ground anymore.
    Nobody gets pushed into these groups that wasn't already a dirtbag to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

This is an unsurprising consequence TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Not a strawman, but the man who acts like the one behind the curtain. Keep blustering, you'll make a point someday.
    If you say so, Incredibale the white supremacist sympathiser.

I commend you for your openness, most of your ilk try to hide what they are.

A couple of comments:

Are these related to the Polish people that are getting kicked out of the UK for being immigrants?

And...

It is 60k people. Not that big of a rally. The support from people on this site is distressing, and is a warning that they must be fought persistently and basically forever.

At this point there is nothing really notable about the event other than that it happened. It should be a reminder, though, that eternal vigilance is necessary.

You realize that invoking Soros should be a sign to yourself that your thinking is not right, right. And I don't mean "right" in terms of being morally okay or in accordance with the standards of society. I mean "right," as in, your wiring's severely broken down somewhere. Tell me you acknowledge this.