Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Crazy People you Have Met in WoW

Have you met any strange characters while playing WoW?
    Would like to hear your stories if you have any.

My encounter:

-I've met this guy who was a "Blood Elf Fanatic".
    If you were a blood elf and you used a potion or a toy to turn yourself in any another race...he would freak the hell out! He would /yell at you endless text saying how "blood elf is the best race and you should feel ashamed of yourself for turning in another race".
    Every single day i would go in front of Orgrimmar to have duels and...there he was telling people to turn to blood elf.
    One day i asked a Guild mate "Do you know this one crazy guy?"
    My random Guild mate responded:
    -Oh yeah i know him. He is cool. He paid me a race change to blood elf.
    loool this guys was totally insane for blood elfs to the point of paying race changes to random people on the server xD
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-11-12 at 08:46 PM.

There are loads on Argent Dawn - maybe not "crazy", but half the RP population are horndogs playing female chars that are incidentally lesbians.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've seen shit you wouldn't believe.

Then again it was all in Goldshire so maybe you would.

I remember these two pandas who started doing some really fucked up RP text in front of everyone. Let's just say it involved broken glass.

Quality.

15+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend.

Had a woman in an old guild that would solicit cybersex with a number of different guys on the server, sending sexy pics and all, until someone ousted her.... and her husband found out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had a russian trial join on Archimonde mythic progress. He died in phase one, started cursing in russian, and deleted his character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    My boyfriend.
    That reminds me of another story

There was this one girl on my guild who was the girlfriend of the Guild Master.
    Long story short i started dating her.
    And mid date she starts telling me how was sex with other people from the guild...
    And i'm like "this girl is crazy".
    But i was so young and stupid that i continued to like her.
    She would tell me stuff like "i'm famous you know, i get people asking me for dates all the time"

Comon girl, i dont want to hear your sex stories with other guildmates xDDD
    It's all in the past now.

Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    Had a russian trial join on Archimonde mythic progress. He died in phase one, started cursing in russian, and deleted his character.
    He was probably...dead drunk!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Had someone that wanted to come over to me from the UK. Knew which city I lived in and already checked for hotels. I think I was about 16-17 that time and she was somewhere in her 20's. I was a very awkward kid, so I just ignored her at some point. She also was in Amsterdam later, and kept bugging me to meet her.

7+ Year Old Account
    There once as a guy on my server named "Bieberfever" who would troll trade chat all day spamming Justin Bieber lyrics, attempt to start arguments defending Justin Bieber, and he ended up recruiting a friend named "Keshatiktok" who would spam Kesha lyrics.

This was during the times before the "2 message limit" in trade chat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    That reminds me of another story

There was this one girl on my guild who was the girlfriend of the Guild Master.
    Long story short i started dating her.
    And mid date she starts telling me how was sex with other people from the guild...
    And i'm like "this girl is crazy".
    But i was so young and stupid that i continued to like her.
    She would tell me stuff like "i'm famous you know, i get people asking me for dates all the time"

Comon girl, i dont want to hear your sex stories with other guildmates xDDD
    It's all in the past now.
    Ew. Luckily we hate everybody except each other so we've never had that problem.

RP'ers I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    There are loads on Argent Dawn - maybe not "crazy", but half the RP population are horndogs playing female chars that are incidentally lesbians.
    This. There is more homeless noble lesbians in Stormwind than any other sexuality/social class

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    RP'ers I guess.
    E-rpers. I use to immensely enjoy the rp of wow in the earlier days but I do not know what has happened.

Crazy People?

The Void Lords....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and there was this one guy named Turalyon that I saw one time...

Guy was a Zealot. Oh, and must I dare mention his Emo Girlfriend, or whoever she is?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How are we counting "met"? In a guild/party with them, or just aware of their existence and/or had a few words with them?

Back when I on US, maybe late Vanilla, or TBC era, there was a guy who would post very detailed and graphic child abuse stories into /1 in Orgrimmar. He avoided swearing or using any actually obscene terms, just using obvious euphemisms and so on. People (including me) would tell him to shut up, but he'd never respond, and if you reported him, he might get banned for a few hours (he'd complain about it when he came back, before starting up again), but it was very clear Blizzard had some kind of automated system going on, because it was never for more than eight hours, because any human reading this shit would have perma-banned him and probably called the police. He also used to rotate characters and sometimes create new characters to get around ignore (this was a long time ago, I dunno if that still works).

This went on for literally months and months, before, finally, I guess, someone got a GM to actually read his damn shit, and he got perma-banned. And he was back the next day on a new account, really pissed and crying about having been banned, but then back to his old routine.

Apart from it being disgusting and him having some kind of disturbing mind to produce this shit, what made it really weird was that he would be doing this all day. Like he didn't do anything else on WoW, as far as anyone could tell, except argue politics occasionally (as far as anyone could tell his political affiliation was "extreme racist" he didn't seem to have views beyond that - and again he never swore or used actual racial slurs). He barely slept.

And then about a month later he got account-banned again, and next day, he's back complaining about how "unfair" it is that he had to buy a new account, because he "never broke the TOS", and how "thin-skinned" everyone is. He shifted away from the really-fucked-up stuff to just racism, racism, and more racism. A few months later he got banned again. If he ever came back, he didn't say anything in chat any more, but I think he never came back, but that was all he did. Probably found another MMO. Or got put in jail.

This was a guy, logging to to WoW, solely to post disgusting stuff into /1, like really seriously fucked-up "what is wrong with you?!"-type stuff. Who did this, like clockwork, for months.

All you guys and your "ERPers are crazy man!" and "I met this guy/girl one time in WoW and they were a total man-slut/slut" are not exactly stories of crazy people. This guy was a crazy person.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2017-11-13 at 02:28 AM.

Had one psychopath in our guild who was getting harassed by in-game mail from people trolling him, and he shared screenshots. Vile shit. Claimed he was reporting to Blizzard and getting no help.

Only problem is, another of our guildies had friends inside blizzard who actually looked it up and told us the mail was coming from the same account. So either dude was faking it and trolling himself for sympathy, or had shared his credentials with his family and they hated him.

He went batshit nuts on other people eventually and got kicked out of a succession of guilds, which answered the question for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in a guild for 3 or so years. Nothing serious just a casual little guild on a low pop realm. The GM eventually made me an officer and my wife as well. Didn't think he was too strange but he added us on FB and battletag. He started stalking my wife on FB and hitting on her. We left the guild and changed realms and name and deleted him from friends and also FB. This dude somehow found what realm we went to and what names we had and then xfered HIS ENTIRE GUILD over to it...This guy was a creep and a total stalker. Took over a year to lose the dude. He was a meth head as well so that probably helped fuel him through tireless nights of stalking. He used to ask to come to my house and crash on my couch..

I no longer add people on FB from the game or real ID. Btag only. Last I seen of him he was on Arthas and his guild was Children of Anarchy. Declian was his name. Stay away from that dude at all costs. Total nutjob.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You don't wanna know the lengths people go to for a little recognition and validation..
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

There was my first guild leader, who was hopelessly enamored with one of the women in the guild.. who was married. To our main tank.

Said woman was also kind of a terrible human being. If people didn't do exactly what she wanted she got pissy at them. I was an "edgy" teenager so I didn't really put up with her shit, which lead to her posting a 4 page rant about how "greedy" and "selfish" I was (because I didn't want to do the stuff she wanted to do,) and how I shouldn't be in the guild. This of course came a week after I -gave- a couple hundred gold worth of materials (this was Vanillia, pre BWL) to the GMs best friend so he could make a pair of Dawns Edges, entirely without the expectation of being paid back. So yeah, I was so incredibly "selfish."

Of course, this was a "friendly" guild and we didn't kick people out. "Officer" status was largely ornamental, even the role of GM wasn't really supposed to have any power.. Until that forum post got made. At which point the GM held a "guild meeting" entirely unannounced at 2AM in our Ventrillo server to vote on whether I should be kicked out. The vote passed by one vote.. which included two votes against me from people who weren't in the guild.

The funniest thing was that the guild itself was based around an online forum, and had been reformed after the previous GM went mad with power. The GM who kicked me was just the first guy to make the new guild and had been some random recruit who wasn't actually a part of the community the guild was based around (and I was.)
    Last edited by ANeM; 2017-11-13 at 02:41 AM.