All I want from BfA

A posture adjustment option for my Undead, I'm going to be really mad if they exclude them while Orc is getting the option. Does anyone else want this? I feel like adding it to most races with a hunch would provide more wanted customization for us, it would be a loss if they passed on that. What other kinds of character customization are you looking for?

OH PLEASE! i'm a worgen, i won't even get a model update anytime soon. Oh and they're updating pet models...
    PET MODELS are more important to them than my character.

Did you see the cinematic? Did you see how amazing greymane looked? Ya, ingame i look like greymane with a few more chromosomes.
    The worgen model has been problematic since it came out (the alpha model looked sooo much better)
    They told us in WoD "oh you'll get updated worgen models later this expansion" and we're still not getting them.

So don't cry about being "excluded".

5+ Year Old Account
    Multiple groups can get the shaft.

This is game development! EVERYONE can get the shaft!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Honestly the one group I like being hunched is Undead, if anything, because the ladies get to join in the fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    OH PLEASE! i'm a worgen, i won't even get a model update anytime soon. Oh and they're updating pet models...

Did you see the cinematic? Did you see how amazing greymane looked? Ya, ingame i look like greymane with a few more chromosomes.
    The worgen model has been problematic since it came out (the alpha model looked sooo much better)
    They told us in WoD "oh you'll get updated worgen models later this expansion" and we're still not getting them.

Amen to that.

When Blizzard actually starts giving a shit about the health of their game and not "the next big spectacle to attract new players", I'll start giving a fuck about their product again.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Of all of them, undead make the least sense being straight, so I can very easily see them being the smallest priority (if any) I would certainly enjoy my ud monk being straight backed, but I'd like even more bone customization (china undead option for example, would also be incredible if we could have missing limbs as options but I can see that never happening due to animation complications.

dude, i play a worgen dk and i want new models as much as anyone but please stop with the hyperbole.

1 artist on his off time can update or make a new cat model. a shit ton of the toys and pets are just random doodads devs did on their off time for fun like pepe.

it is not in anyway comparable to completely redoing a player model, adjusting all the armor pieces that need to be fit to it and mapping and creating all of the facial geometry and animations.

dont act like just because 1 dev made a damn garfield that its holding back worgen and goblin models.

theyre working on them, hopefully we will get them by the end of bfa.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I want my forsaken to have his dumb, vacant zombie face with the half open mouth again.

The new models have either the broken and hanging open jaw or pursed lips. Really wish the old models were still available, but the current ""old"" option is the old textures mapped horribly to the new skeletons and look like a broken mess. At the very least I'd like to get facial options closer to the originals. Most of the helmets aren't mapped to forsaken heads properly either, which would be nice if it was fixed.

Can't say I have much love for all these posture adjustments though, ruins racial profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    dude, i play a worgen dk and i want new models as much as anyone but please stop with the hyperbole.

1 artist on his off time can update or make a new cat model. a shit ton of the toys and pets are just random doodads devs did on their off time for fun like pepe.

it is not in anyway comparable to completely redoing a player model, adjusting all the armor pieces that need to be fit to it and mapping and creating all of the facial geometry and animations.

dont act like just because 1 dev made a damn garfield that its holding back worgen and goblin models.

theyre working on them, hopefully we will get them by the end of bfa.
    you get it...

to do certain things properly it takes time, especially in the case of race models/rigs/animations/etc/etc/etc

the team working on worgens is not the team working on goblins, or void elves, or pets, or whatever else. the company sets its internal priorities and goals for each individual team, and members of one team MIGHT be on another team with higher priority goals for wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Amen to that.

When Blizzard actually starts giving a shit about the health of their game and not "the next big spectacle to attract new players", I'll start giving a fuck about their product again.
    New players are just as integral to the health of the game as veteran and returning players. Moreso, it could be argued.

5+ Year Old Account

They said the worgens and goblins will likely get new models mid-expansion
    For the [enter opposing faction here]