Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Lol killing off PVP servers will kill WoW. I'm not paying a sub if I can't play on a dedicated PVP server. I guess I will go somewhere else that has them if my money isn't good enough for Activision Blizz.
    If you flag yourself for pvp you will only see other people flagged for pvp. Sounds dedicated to me. You're currently sharded on a zone basis off of your server type so nothing is changing there. This is just allowing more people to either opt in or opt out of pvp in a more convenient fashion than server transferring or rerolling.

release before the end of 2018? so we are going to get 12 months of antorus?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't want to give up my artifact weapon for some puny normal weapon?

I wish they would have just made it so you got new skins and abilities based on the next expansion for your AW.
    This is Blizzard. The great creator of one off content.....never to be seen again. Not the builder of content that could be reused over and over again and added too. They lack the vision and desire. I'm starting to wonder if they even have that.

Its the one question I would ask in a Q&A. Why do you guys make so much one and done content?

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    release before the end of 2018? so we are going to get 12 months of antorus?
    it doesn't say "end of 2018" though. Since they talked a lot about content drought during Legion, i highly doubt they will let another one like during Siege of Orgrimmar hit the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    This is Blizzard. The great creator of one off content.....never to be seen again. Not the builder of content that could be reused over and over again and added too. They lack the vision and desire. I'm starting to wonder if they even have that.

Its the one question I would ask in a Q&A. Why do you guys make so much one and done content?
    That would force people starting with BfA to grind Legion first to unlock and optimize the Artifact Weapon, that's not what they want. That's why they approximately never keep anything from one expansion to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    Perhaps I’ve missed it but I have yet to see any indication of what they are going to replace our ratification with when they are “epically” retired from the game. Has any announcement been made at all?

I’ve noticed that there are some weapon drops from rares and from the invasions, i really hope these aren’t what we’re expected to use.

It would make more sense for their artifact essence if you will be removed at the pre-expansion event and the artifact become an epic locked at the item level you have reached.

Rare weapons in Argus are for transmog. purposes. They will probably make Artifacts unusable at the start of the exp. (since some of their talents and such will be integrated in to the specs.) and go "here is your replacement" and give us a rare weapon at the starting quest. Or we will keep using them till we get a better one (a quest blue perhaps, retarded i know) but they will be empty husks since their power will be used for whatever.

But they are ok with progression being lost due to templates in all other pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a new cat model that is fat and fuzzy.
    finally a fluffy fat cat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yot View Post
    If you flag yourself for pvp you will only see other people flagged for pvp. Sounds dedicated to me. You're currently sharded on a zone basis off of your server type so nothing is changing there. This is just allowing more people to either opt in or opt out of pvp in a more convenient fashion than server transferring or rerolling.
    While I understand that and have repeatedly understood that ever since it was announced and will no doubt be told it again, I will not be paying for something I don't like and didn't have to put up with before. If WoW was F2P it would be different, I might put up with changes like this. But there's money involved here and that makes a massive amount of difference. I am not paying a sub for something that is forced on me that I don't like. And I will go somewhere else that I do like and so will my sub money for a dedicated PVP-only non sharded non-flaggable server. Sharding has already gone crazy enough as it is. I'm looking around elsewhere. It's not like before. There's more options now. I might unsub just to wait for Classic. And there are other games I play now as well. PVP-centric games. They are more than welcome to my sub money. With a big smile on my face at this point.
    Last edited by mmocb54112e783; 2017-11-13 at 10:43 AM.

The only time I’ve EVER encountered “world PvP” is getting ganked while leveling. I’ve even accidentally tab targeted players of the opposite faction while killing WQ mobs & they still won’t attack back if it’s a player of equal level. World PvP hasn’t been a thing for years & the only reason anyone is upset over the change is they know the lowbies will have it toggled off so they can level in peace. You can’t gank & grave camp lowbies anymore. Oh the horror. Pardon me for having no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    "Ion admits that the team hasn’t done a very good job in terms of World PVP and are looking to breathe new life into it with BfA."

There it is. There's always one thing per expansion that Ion says they didn't do a good job with, I was starting to worry about him.

Hey Ion, here's a hint: World PvP just happens. It's organic. Players invented Tarren Mill/Crossroads. But you killed it - and continue to kill it over-managing the player's experience and micro-managing everything. Let players breathe. Let some areas allow WPVP and don't nerf it. If it's impacting the server, find a way to shard it. ALLOW it, and don't try to design/micro-manage it. It was something your company didn't even put on the box, because players came up with it. Templates won't make it happen, WPVP isn't about gear or rewards, it was just for fun. Fun, you know that thing you and your team have so much trouble with?

It's like the dueling spots that players created, like out in front of Ironforge. Leave it alone. It's the players. They made it.
    Have you even done wPvP in Legion or are you just spouting generic complaints? TM vs SS was because nothing else existed. WPvP doesn't happen in Legion because people can one-shot each other, raiders reign supreme.

Now what I'm actually excited about: PvP level scaling! I doubt it will reach longer than the zone's limitation but it would be cool if the lower player was boosted to the other player's level, or vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    it doesn't say "end of 2018" though. Since they talked a lot about content drought during Legion, i highly doubt they will let another one like during Siege of Orgrimmar hit the game again.
    it got fixed. the first time it was written end of 2018, im glad it was not the case since i watched the interview after and it was not that that was said. They are hoping to get it out asap

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    stukov is so hillarious.