Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Someone better go change the wiki then
    Most recent tweet puts BfA at year 33. This coincides with 1 year per expansion, except Cata which lasted 2 years. If that statement which you are quoting holds true, then TBC took place in Year 22, which is during TFT.

Or the person who said that is rounding up from 6 to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I only hope Darkspear trolls get a unique dialogue option, considering they were the only troll tribe to oppose them before
    Considering Blizzard's recent track record of race/class unique dialogue, don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Zandalar is basically facing a Civil war between followers of Rastakhan and followers of Zul.
    We ally with Rastakhan and help put and end to Zul and his schemes.

I only hope Darkspear trolls get a unique dialogue option, considering they were the only troll tribe to oppose them before
    the darkspear oposed zul's followers in cata

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post

Wasn't MoP canonically half a decade ago at this point?
    ~3 years when BfA starts.

MoP makes it clear, including throught animated Lorewalker Cho expositions, that the Zandalari were split into two groups.

The Prophet Zul had a vision of Zandalar sinking into the sea and started pricking Rastakhan, until the king got really upset and gave Zul a huge fleet of boats. "Here, take those boats and run off wherever you want, but leave me alone!".

When Deathwing caused the Cataclysm, Zandalar was heavily hit and really began to sink.

Having boats, Zul was able to convince many zandalari to follow him. It was Zul's faction that reached out to the other tribes in Cata and invaded Pandaria later.

Rastakhan, during MoP, and according to Lorewalker Cho, was still in Zandalar. The island was still sinking slowly by then.

So, Horde will now ally with Rastakhan, not Zul's faction. And it appears the island has stopped sinking, but the damage done caused Nazmir to turn from a forest into a fetip swamp, leading to the rise of the corrupted blood trolls that threat Zuldazar.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Considering Blizzard's recent track record of race/class unique dialogue, don't hold your breath.
    What do you mean? Of course Turalyon would be happy to see my Troll AND my Tauren
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Zul is just more pretentious than Zul'jin with his name.
    Papa troll: We will name him...Great.
    mama troll: Great what?
    Papa troll: Great!
    mama troll: So Zul'zul then?
    Papa troll: Naw, just Zul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.