Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly, I'm kind of with the op on this one. I don't think it's a bad cinematic, but it's... I guess I'd call it unremarkable. Every other expansion's cinematic I watched several times in a row. I saw this one on the virtual ticket, once. My reaction was just sort of a blank "huh." And I haven't watched it again since.

Deleted
    The cinematic was fuckin glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Battle for Azeroth. Azshara is the main enemy. We have one cool scene where Sylvanas goes full Banshee and just insta-kills. Anduin is a bitch so naturally he starts crying and some stupid miracle occurs. Sylvanas smiles for no reason and they keep fighting. Terrific. What can we gather from this?

#1 Blizzard is really at the point where this is going to be about Azshara or not. I'd love to see it go that way quickly but let's be honest. They drag it out.
    #2 This is looking really WODish right about now. No point to anything I've seen, cosmetic updates and some boring scenarios.
    #3 A fucking Necklace that you use...Azerite(seriously?) on to make 3 pieces of gear stronger or whatever.
    #4 Highmountain tauren suck. Reskin. We finally get some trolls that look like jungle trolls and aren't flamingos with ugly faces. Sorry Blizzard you suck at faces. Lucio was cross-eyed on your HOTS screen for at least a month so please don't argue.
    #5 The worst part is probably it has a Cataclysm vibe to it as well. I'd love to see a crossover between WOD and Cataclysm said no one ever I hope.

Well enjoy my opinion because that's all it is, if you have any doubts I'd say save your money. I just don't see any story here and Jaina Proudmoore should have committed suicide or something by now because she's fucking a dragon. Human fucks cow in WoW universe=Tauren confirmed.

I honestly feel more humor coming from this expansion than war. WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH................."WHAT THE FUCK ELSE HAVE WE BEEN DOING THE LAST 13 YEARS NOW?" FINALLY WE CAN START DEFENDING OUR PLANET EVERYONE!
    You have problems. Many problems.

I think it's the best one they've made after Legion, which was the best one imo. I don't think the expansion though will live up to the hype.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    As to your last line: putting aside differences to fight a global threat is 1 thing. Thinking that once that threat is gone all of the old prejudices, hate, and atrocities committed by both sides will be forgotten is another.
    As to it being a filler xpac, Legion introduced so many concepts that yes, this could be viewed as filler as it is fine tuning things from Legion. I also brought it up in a different thread that I believe the "dynamic world" Blizz is going for is actually a big undertaking, and if done right can make the xpac seem fresh constantly. The flip side to dynamic worlds is that no game has ever really been able to pull it off.
    #4: I like how you bring civility into it. You act like every Horde race is a back stabbing, conniving piece of shit.
    ....read the last line again...that is what i am saying: That they better come up with a good reason. Yes they where still enemy's. But we have shown that we could work together very well. And yes we have not forgotten the bad stuff . But my point is, that after so many years of being friendly ( not friends) to each other the people's of both country's need a god damm good reason to fight again!!

as for #4....civil is not the right word maybe. Let me try and find it...the hord is a more tribal?....I do not mean they are barbarians. But they have a other way of life then the alliance. 1 that is more akin to the humans of stormwind?? better?

TBC's cinematic sucked.. bfa is third behind Wotlk and Wod
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    We dont like each other
    Because as someone who has lived in a non english country i make 1 mistake......for real???

You forgot the ' in don't and a sentence ends with either punctuation, question mark or exclamation mark!

If you mean lore wise:
    Like i said to other people. We might not be friends, but we are friendly to each other. And we as hero's worked together allot. In ( atleast) alliance story line it even comes up that after so many world ending stuff allot of the people are tired of the constant war fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    But he was in combat =/ His class (combo?) afaik does not have a battle rez.
    ...he is beyond class....npc's use abilty's all the time we do not have. Thralls earth fist he uses on garrosh, velens light shields etc, getting into the emerald dream etc etc etc

Actually sylvanas has a crush on Anduin.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, it was pretty cool but I actually liked Legion's one more. Wrath still best one though.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Not intending to buy the xpac and stay subbed either, at least until something worth my time happens.

I give you 1/10 for spelling "Sylvanas" correctly. Good job, mate.

You might want to get your eyes checked. Or your negativity.
    This cinematic was, in my opinion, one of the best, if not the best out of all of them.

But hey, some people just like to be contrarians because they're attention seekers. It's ok, we'll all acknowledge you're a special little snowflake hipster, you're really ahead of the curve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, what? This was awesome!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    I really liked this cinematic, for me the worst one was from Legion, I really disliked Varian, he's such a forced character, they try so hard to make him a hero.
    Why do you think they try hard to make him a hero?

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post

If you mean lore wise:
    Like i said to other people. We might not be friends, but we are friendly to each other. And we as hero's worked together allot. In ( atleast) alliance story line it even comes up that after so many world ending stuff allot of the people are tired of the constant war fighting.
    We are certainly not friendly to each other just because we joined forces to fight an outside threat doesn't mean we start liking each other

now that the world ending threat is over we now focus on making sure neither side becomes a world ending threat

Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    We are certainly not friendly to each other just because we joined forces to fight an outside threat doesn't mean we start liking each other

now that the world ending threat is over we now focus on making sure neither side becomes a world ending threat
    1 outside threat....you where not prepared ( illidan), Ice Ice kingie ( lich king), Emo dragon ( deathwing), Puberity ( the sha's) , Mogu , Emo orc ( garrosh), Emo orc's dad and his Metal band ( iron hord), Big Bad titan ( sagaras) and his groupy's ( legion)....yeah a outside threat.
    Again it does not mean you like each other. But after SOOOO much working together there will be some respect. And ( in alliance atleast) they are a bit tired of the constant war!!
    And i am not saying they can never have war again...i am saying they need a GOD damn good reason for it!!

......did you even watch blizzcon...they think the world is ending...azurite is the blood of azeroth....:P:P And azurite is like nuclear material for them...so its a arms race. But going to war is still far fetched . a cold war yeah...but a war war...nope. Not without good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Azeroth. Azshara is the main enemy. We have one cool scene where Sylvanas goes full Banshee and just insta-kills. Anduin is a bitch so naturally he starts crying and some stupid miracle occurs. Sylvanas smiles for no reason and they keep fighting. Terrific. What can we gather from this?

#1 Blizzard is really at the point where this is going to be about Azshara or not. I'd love to see it go that way quickly but let's be honest. They drag it out.
    #2 This is looking really WODish right about now. No point to anything I've seen, cosmetic updates and some boring scenarios.
    #3 A fucking Necklace that you use...Azerite(seriously?) on to make 3 pieces of gear stronger or whatever.
    #4 Highmountain tauren suck. Reskin. We finally get some trolls that look like jungle trolls and aren't flamingos with ugly faces. Sorry Blizzard you suck at faces. Lucio was cross-eyed on your HOTS screen for at least a month so please don't argue.
    #5 The worst part is probably it has a Cataclysm vibe to it as well. I'd love to see a crossover between WOD and Cataclysm said no one ever I hope.

Well enjoy my opinion because that's all it is, if you have any doubts I'd say save your money. I just don't see any story here and Jaina Proudmoore should have committed suicide or something by now because she's fucking a dragon. Human fucks cow in WoW universe=Tauren confirmed.

I honestly feel more humor coming from this expansion than war. WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH................."WHAT THE FUCK ELSE HAVE WE BEEN DOING THE LAST 13 YEARS NOW?" FINALLY WE CAN START DEFENDING OUR PLANET EVERYONE!
    Do EVERYONE a favor and...

save your money

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I got from the OP is that they are just one whiny angry little snowflake, saying things that NPC's should off themselves and bashing on Blizzards art department.. And to that if you can do better I hear Blizzard are looking for people at the moment maybe you should apply..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Worst WoW Cinematic was TBC's... the most boring one of them all.
    This.
    All cinematics have been AMAZING except TBC. TBC was and will remain garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    ....read the last line again...that is what i am saying: That they better come up with a good reason. Yes they where still enemy's. But we have shown that we could work together very well. And yes we have not forgotten the bad stuff . But my point is, that after so many years of being friendly ( not friends) to each other the people's of both country's need a god damm good reason to fight again!!

as for #4....civil is not the right word maybe. Let me try and find it...the hord is a more tribal?....I do not mean they are barbarians. But they have a other way of life then the alliance. 1 that is more akin to the humans of stormwind?? better?
    We've actually never been shown that the factions work well together. Going from WotLK (where I started), the sides have never worked together. Trial of the Crusader: faction heroes vs faction heroes in which we actually kill the champions of the other side. ICC: work separately in attempts to stop the LK, even attacking each other in a race for the peak.
    Cataclysm: worked separately. Each joined forces with the dragons and Thrall to stop DW.
    MoP: worked against each other. Their personal vendettas and war is what brought back the Sha. Worked apart from each other invading Org to stop Garrosh.
    WoD: worked separately from each other while being guided by Khadgar.
    Legion: only time they've been shown to work together on a major scale. What happened? Horde is overrun and retreats, Alli view it as a betrayal. Continue to work separate with the aid of Illidan and Khadgar to stop the Legion.
    They have never really been allies. They met for 1 push against the Legion as a unified front and it failed. As Blizz stated, with major threats gone and nothing to get their attention, old rivalries and wars come back to the forefront. While some individuals work well together, that doesn't mean that whole nations are over the problems that decades of war has caused.

While the races might be tribal, it doesn't mean they don't work well together. Each side has outliers for tribes and sects working apart from both the Horde and Alli, whether it be the Zandalar or the Scarlet Crusade, or even the sects that work for evil as the Cult of Twilight.