Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Each expansion and people are crying for new forms. In legion, you get how many of those? 20 for each spec?
    0.5 for balance with the update that brought Moonkin model in line with quality of rest of the base form models.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Moonkin form is the only form, anyone not using it is not a real balance druid.
    Cool, so turns out we were all wrong guys, Iappee says Malfurions actually not a Balance druid after all! Guess we should start campaigning for whatever spec he is to be playable then!

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    All Druids turn into animals? What does Malfurion shapeshift into? Or Cenarius?
    I don't know that you could call Cenarius a druid, really. I mean He's closely allied with them in the sense of what he does and what he cares about, but as a demigod, he's not really a mortal that learned the ways of nature.

Also Malfurion is a bit of a basket case. The feathers and antlers make him look like he got stuck trying to shift between travel forms.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

An owl-chicken that shoots lazers isnt the worst ! its an awesome form

Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    Druid is my Main for 10 years , main moonkin for 8 years ..... and i hate it.
    Not a real Balance Druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Cool, so turns out we were all wrong guys, Iappee says Malfurions actually not a Balance druid after all! Guess we should start campaigning for whatever spec he is to be playable then!
    Malfurion is not a real Balance Druid, no idea what lore you've been reading but that certainly isn't WoW lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Get rid of fucking Moonkin form. .. ok maybe not that extreme cuz people love boomies but at least let me have normal form that is not transparent or a fat chicken.

This would be a dream come true though.
    I mean if SPriests can have barely visible shadowform, why can't we have barely visible astral form?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Nobody with any clue ever claimed he was, least of all himself. He's closer to a Restoration druid.

Malfurion has mastered Druidism. He has no spec. He has used all druid forms but moonkin. He always casts his offensive spells in normal form. In lore, most notable druid spellcasters don't use Moonkin form.

Malfurion has mastered Druidism. He has no spec. He has used all druid forms but moonkin. He always casts his offensive spells in normal form. In lore, most notable druid spellcasters don't use Moonkin form.
    No notable druids use moonkin in lore. It's literally just in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No notable druids use moonkin in lore. It's literally just in the game.
    Arvell used it once I think in the worgen comic. It's rare but it's there.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-14 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nobody with any clue ever claimed he was, least of all himself. He's closer to a Restoration druid.
    I would really like to know what leads you to this line of thought. Nothing about Malfurion is particularly Resto-orientated.

Can't say i've ever seen Malfurion use Cat, Bear or Aquatic form though i'm obviously assuming he has them. He's never really been depicted using them much so I would question anyone claiming he were Feral or Guardian specifically. He DEFINITELY uses more Balance spells than them at least (Not sure on Resto)

I would really like to know what leads you to this line of thought. Nothing about Malfurion is particularly Resto-orientated.

Can't say i've ever seen Malfurion use Cat, Bear or Aquatic form though i'm obviously assuming he has them. He's never really been depicted using them much so I would question anyone claiming he were Feral or Guardian specifically. He DEFINITELY uses more Balance spells than them at least (Not sure on Resto)
    He did in the novel.

Honestly, the best way to solve this problem would be to make it a talent again like it was prior to Mops talent tree revamps. If you want the form let it be something you can opt into, if you don't then let us drop it. Alternatively, make it purely visual with a book like Resto's old Treant form to opt in.
    No, not really. You are forgetting PvP for instance, or that in general Moonkin Form serves other purposes than just +dmg. It is similar situation as petless MM hunters, either they will design this spec with pet in mind or not. These are far more fundamental issues than just visual preferences.

Problem is, if they added new moonkin form(s) would you all want to give up your weapon? Should moonkins have both cool form and weapon that you can transmog? Then why cant ferals have cat forms with daggers? What im trying to say is that moonkin form really is a hate or love topic. I understand that blizzard is some what ignoring to make a new form. If they keep it as it is, its just casual "whine" on forums. If they change it we prob see a sh#tstorm off complains. Then again the class druid form was aweful imo. They could make ppl able to choose. Btw

Malfurion is so powerful he dont need forms to empower him..
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

"Problem is, if they added new moonkin form(s) would you all want to give up your weapon?"

Of course

Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    Problem is, if they added new moonkin form(s) would you all want to give up your weapon? Should moonkins have both cool form and weapon that you can transmog? Then why cant ferals have cat forms with daggers? What im trying to say is that moonkin form really is a hate or love topic. I understand that blizzard is some what ignoring to make a new form. If they keep it as it is, its just casual "whine" on forums. If they change it we prob see a sh#tstorm off complains. Then again the class druid form was aweful imo. They could make ppl able to choose. Btw

Malfurion is so powerful he dont need forms to empower him..
    I'd give up the weapon considering it is hideous that you've got a staff floating for like half a meter away from your back in moonkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I'd give up the weapon considering it is hideous that you've got a staff floating for like half a meter away from your back in moonkin form.
    And if they would fix that?
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    And if they would fix that?
    lol just like how they've fixed fist weapons with windwalkers not only clipping into their legs but not having punching animations?

Bitch, please. They rarely fix their models. Worgens and Goblins have been sitting on fixes longer than Illidan has been pining for Tyranda.

We'll prob never see a new moonkin form, even though the form is so closely attached to Elune and the night elves in particular. The reason? We got a glyph to remove the form.

In blizzard's eyes you have a choice of use the form if you like it, or use the glyph if you don't. Zero incentive for them to create a handful of new forms to be more flavourful to worgen/trolls/tauren/zandalari.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hope at least the Highmountain/Zandalari Moonkins have a different color Moonkin/Travel form, compared to regular Tauren/Troll.