LFR fully releases in December. Expect 7.3.5 on the PTR within the same month.
    7.3.5 release = Janurary
    8.0 Alpha: February
    8.0 Beta: May
    8.0: Prepatch August-September
    8.0: Release October-December

Recent expansions have dropped on the same or at least 2 months before the month, a year after they were announced.

Legion August 2015/August 2016
    Shitstorm: November 2013/November 2014
    MoP: Nov 2011/Sept 2012
    Cata: Nov 2009/Dec 2010

The book was pushed to June of 2018. Ik it has no effect on development time but it can indicate something involving the release "season". I expect a fall release since they said before the end of 2018 so anywhere before December 21st is plausible.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-11-13 at 02:31 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by QualityB View Post
    I swear to God if I had a dollar for every post in the forum that had "lazy", "calling it now", or "you heard it here first", I could retire on the spot. Holy crap come up with something new once in awhile.
    Calling it now, this is the most lazy response in the thread. You heard it here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It's not tied to iLvl, but whether the character is already Exalted with that faction, only then will you get BoA tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are either Highborne (a.k.a playable NE Mages) or more likely Void Elves. They're casting Fire and Water(Lightning? can't tell from the still) magic, something not really used in Kaldorei society.
    Really lol, They are NE Mages cast Fire and Ice, hence mages who, you guessed it have Fire and Frost specs. They arent Void Elves
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Those are either Highborne (a.k.a playable NE Mages) or more likely Void Elves. They're casting Fire and Water(Lightning? can't tell from the still) magic, something not really used in Kaldorei society.
    They're frost and fire mages.

Dressed in traditional Kaldorei clothing.

With long, backwards pointing ears and blue-purpleish skin.

They're Night Elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    dident notice them but im gonna be picky
    technically there highborn as there mages

- - - Updated - - -

They're frost and fire mages.

Dressed in traditional Kaldorei clothing.

With long, backwards pointing ears and blue-purpleish skin.

They're Night Elves.
    highborn look exactly the same as night elves because racialy there the same but functionaly they are there own faction. kinda like pakistan and india. same people but fundimentaly different beliefs, culture and organisation

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    dident notice them but im gonna be picky
    technically there highborn as there mages

- - - Updated - - -

highborn look exactly the same as night elves because racialy there the same but functionaly they are there own faction. kinda like pakistan and india. same people but fundimentaly different beliefs, culture and organisation
    They have been accepted in Darnassus ever since the Cataclysm. They're part of the Kaldorei, no Walls to vault over.

Besides, those are not regal Highborne clothes.

But I suppose you want archers.

But there are also night elf mages. Not sure with these two.. do they have blue eyes? Skintone points towards Shen'dralar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    But there are also night elf mages. Not sure with these two.. do they have blue eyes? Skintone points towards Shen'dralar
    They are clearly Night Elves.

Quel'dorei, Sin'dorei and Void'dorei are a political mess of uncooperative factions, but all Kaldorei can work together these days.

Sure but Shen'dralar are night elves from Eldre'thalas and are a part of the night elf faction since cata. Also they are Highborne.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2017-11-13 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Sure but Shen'dralar are night elves from Eldre'thalas and are a part of the night elf faction since cata. Also they are Highborne.
    Eldre'thalas could make a new Night Elf home after their old one got burned down.
    Then Dire Maul can be the new Ogre City in Dustwallow Marsh...
    For the Horde!

I don't understand Dire Maul is Eldre'thalas.
    Or do you want to say that Ogers move to the Dustwallow Marshes?

So maybe Night Elfs purge all the Ogers from Eldre'thalas and these guys join the horde again..
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2017-11-13 at 05:41 PM.

That reminds me, what would we be calling Void Elves in Warcraft Elvish?

I'm gonna roll one and probably flirt around with RPing one if their story doesn't slant towards making them too insufferable, would be nice to feel superior to people be lore accurate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Eldre'thalas could make a new Night Elf home after their old one got burned down.
    Then Dire Maul can be the new Ogre City in Dustwallow Marsh...
    Eldre'thalas IS dire maul.

And dire maul certainly isnt in dustwallow.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-11-13 at 05:35 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    They have been accepted in Darnassus ever since the Cataclysm. They're part of the Kaldorei, no Walls to vault over.

Besides, those are not regal Highborne clothes.

But I suppose you want archers.

fair cop but my point still stands the night elves are very xenophobic and the presence of non night elves in night elf lands is low compared to the race mix in the rest of the alliance. id imagine as the sige of lorderon is post teldrassil burnin that there probly there for revenge more than loyalty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    fair cop but my point still stands the night elves are very xenophobic and the presence of non night elves in night elf lands is low compared to the race mix in the rest of the alliance. id imagine as the sige of lorderon is post teldrassil burnin that there probly there for revenge more than loyalty
    No they're still pretty loyal, I dunno what you are acting like they are xenophobic to all races. Might of been true in the past but xenophobia isn't a big thing anymore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Yeah this Nightborne situation si weird and I fear the devs are just going to slap some half assed story to explain why the join the Horde instead of staying neutral (playble or not).
    "silgryn is now liadrins boyfriend and convinced a couple of nightborne to join the horde"

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Same here. Well, maybe not Nightborne, I already main a night elf and I don't want to see the people I spent months helping joining the other faction that easily.

But with those six new character slots, and the toggleable PvP, I'm probably going to have three or four Horde characters.
    I remenber the light draenei that I help in argus and now they joining the other faction

Do we have a solid explanation as to why there are no Blood Elves in the cinematic?

Maybe they're busy dealing with the void elves?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Do we have a solid explanation as to why there are no Blood Elves in the cinematic?
    They were too busy competing in trial of style to bother with faction war.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts