Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Are they even aware how many times they've called this crap unacceptable, yet they keep doing it?
    Since this applies to almost everything they say about their games, I'm quite sure they stopped counting the instances long ago. They just keep counting your sub money which you will keep paying no matter what they do, prolly even just shutting the servers down tomorrow.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And there's always some customers that simply aren't worth keeping.
    But you soon will run out of customers with such approach.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    The goal is to have Battle for Azeroth launch before the end of 2018.

They cant stop fucking up the 12+ month final tiers can they? I honestly wouldnt mind waiting til February for Antorus if this shit is gonna happen. Are they even aware how many times they've called this crap unacceptable, yet they keep doing it? Just admit you can't deal with long gaps? Atleast tell your playerbase that you cant manage it instead of constantly promising you'll do better. Clearly, you can't. Yet more people will tell me that this is expected, but after how good the content rollout was for Legion, I expect more than this...
    I share your opinion. Ever since I saw Blizzcon, there's this feeling that 8.0 is far away. 7.3.5 isn't even on the PTR yet, so that's even more worrying.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account

They cant stop fucking up the 12+ month final tiers can they? I honestly wouldnt mind waiting til February for Antorus if this shit is gonna happen. Are they even aware how many times they've called this crap unacceptable, yet they keep doing it? Just admit you can't deal with long gaps? Atleast tell your playerbase that you cant manage it instead of constantly promising you'll do better. Clearly, you can't. Yet more people will tell me that this is expected, but after how good the content rollout was for Legion, I expect more than this...
    There are many of us who felt the content could have been delivered a little slower. Not everyone races through the game.

You all know you can unsub when you're bored, right?

*finds it unacceptable*

*still accepts it and buys the next xpack, sending the message to Blizz that everything is perfectly fine*

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I could go 2 years or more and never run out of things to do.
    really I run out of things to do in about 2 hours.

10+ Year Old Account

I know its hard to sit on all that rage, but maybe wait until we actually know what content is coming and when before throwing a fit?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    *finds it unacceptable*

*still accepts it and buys the next xpack, sending the message to Blizz that everything is perfectly fine*
    I don't think that argument holds up. People would just unsub for the months they get bored of the patch content. Maybe you unsub after 6 months so Blizzard is out 90 bucks per customer.

Quote Originally Posted by lesty View Post
    I don't think that argument holds up. People would just unsub for the months they get bored of the patch content. Maybe you unsub after 6 months so Blizzard is out 90 bucks per customer.
    Yeah but you know what I mean, other than saying "we don't really like it, Blizzard, but we'll manage" there's not much going on to help that situation. Either way I don't mind, I think taking a break when the game is dead makes coming back more enjoyable, I like having that time to gtfo and clear my mind before going no-life mode on xpack release.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Yeah but you know what I mean, other than saying "we don't really like it, Blizzard, but we'll manage" there's not much going on to help that situation. Either way I don't mind, I think taking a break when the game is dead makes coming back more enjoyable, I like having that time to gtfo and clear my mind before going no-life mode on xpack release.
    Perhaps, but its terrible on guilds and guild morale, I also think its bad because you're essentially weaning people off your game....

I think like ideally they should delay one of their big core features like island invasions if they can make the game have a summer release. Something along those lines. That way they get the perk of staggering the content nicely, and they get to drop a huge feature in a content patch, which is a far cry from 6.1's twitter integration patch.

Deleted
    Let me explain this with this example:

I want to make a movie trilogy, and i promise that every 3 minute you are going to have a super action scene. In other words, you will have a steady stream of action scene during my movies.

The movie end, and you have to wait 1 year for next one. Also for the second movie, i promise the same amount of action scene, every 3 minute.

No sane person cuold ask for action scene after the movie ends. It wuold be like asking someone to make a new movie every 3 minute! Impossible right?

This is what happens with WoW: the stream of content IS NOT a stream of expansions, IS INSIDE or DURING the expansion.

God this people want a new expansion after 5 month the last patch, when 90% of player have not cleared the last heroic raid tier.

pretty sure they said b4 legion, they were no longer shooting for shorter release schedules. just because ANT is now doesn't mean nothing will happen between no and BfA. Heck we know pre-expac we lose artifact weapons. Also pretty sure some allied races will go live prior to BfA and i know old world scaling will. it might not be raid content but i have feeling there will be something.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account

Alright then how long it should take between say, when the final wing is accessible and the next expansion release? 4 months, 6 months, 8 months???

I suggest, and I mean this to all who moan about nothing to do in game, to catch on achievements, farming mounts, collection pets, tier sets and the list goes on. I understand not everyone wants to do it all, but calling the game stale or criticizing the gap is totally uncalled for immature.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, Ion specifically said that there wont be another big raid, but there wont be a 1 boss raid either. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a ToV-ish raid. It's in one of the Dev Talks. Why does everyone forget this fact? Antorus will probably be ours for like 9 months, then a small raid for 2-3 months, and then prepatch -> expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You're getting the new levelling in 7.3.5 it's a good bet you'll also be able to unlock the initial round of allied races through BfA digital purchase/preorder at some point along the line as well to blunt the wait.
    That would be frankly the only explanation/excuse for such poor planning of the end tier duration, and unapologetic disruption to their promised steady stream of content.

And releasing leveling improvements in 7.3.5 but not giving me a new race to level is plain stupid - not just shortsighted.

Even an October/early November release would be a shorter than normal final tier.

Also to consider is they may like a final tier that lasts 3-4 months longer so people can actually finish it and others can actually get mounts for everyone. (That takes over 4 months).

Buddy, C'mon guy, be a pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    It was already stated that you get access to the allied races recruitment questline at 120 after you complete the BfA story content. This is something I feel alot of people have glossed over, the fact you need to get to 120 first, *then* do a quest for a new race and *then* get access to either level or race change to one of the new factions.

There is no way we're getting allied races before BfA drops, when we haven't even started the conflict that causes us to seek out these new allies...
    Nowhere was it stated that you need to get to 120 first to do the questlines. However,

It does show here that you only need to REACH 110 to get your Heritage armor. The 4 Legion races also already have descriptions and have been implemented in the files, and are tied to the Legion storyline and fit the theme of "between both xpacs". Zandalari Trolls and Dark Iron Dwarves do not have either of those yet, but we know via the website that both of them will come while we spend time in Zandalar/Kul Tiras
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-11-13 at 09:19 PM.

There’s definitely a miscommunication because the slide says 110 but they definitely said 120. (To get the heritage armor)

I do think there’s a good chance we get 4 allied races in 7.3.5 but I wouldn’t go off the slide. Either they misspoke or that slide is Old. Sort of like how they messed up the Thal’dranath map in Legion’s announcement.

I’d personally be shocked if at minimum you couldn’t get those 4 in the prepatch.