Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The best character development was clearly Rokhan
    You bet, that guy mocked the Kirin Tor for being imbeciles deserving death and single-handely led a freaking net of scouts all over the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

His goal was peace in the world of Warcraft.

His work is never done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    He's been in the Warcraft universe for far too long. All his major work is done.

We need to kill him and make room for new upcoming heroes. It's just a question of how we want to kill him?

Any suggestions?
    The Horde has more than enough room for new heroes as it is. It's the Alliance that has 3 times the amount of heroes the Horde has, and yet people constantly want to kill off Horde characters. F*ck off already!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    we have enough dead orc characters as is
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Nah. He didn't die when it would've been impactful (Have him die during Siege of Orgrimmar, or sacrificing himself instead of becoming a father at the end of Dragon Soul while channeling that Hadouken he did... hell, even at the end of the Nagrand campaign, have him die after he cheats and kills Garosh)... so his death now would mean nothing.

To be honest, I look forward to see what role Thrall will play in Battle for Azeroth, and how his relation will be with Jaina. He lost his shaman powers because he used them for vengeance in an honorably duel. He might regain his powers but he must work for it. He needs time for himself, to find himself again.

Deleted
    Thrall's a fine orc, if you don't count him fucking up Garrosh by elemental magic in Mak'gora. This thrall hatred is accumulated by alliance-fangirls, who have hated him since wotlk/cataclysm.
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2017-11-16 at 02:08 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    we have enough dead orc characters as is
    Blizz really seems to love killing off orc characters and leaving only the butt old geezers behind. Broxigar and Dranosh, Zaela, Garrosh, turning Ariok into a giant rage monster.

Even having Jorin Deadeye in a state of perma-AFK in the greater lore. He's literally a chieftain and with the Illidari joining the Horde and Alliance, I don't see why and how he couldn't recruit the members of his clan turned into fel orcs aligned with Illidan alongside any surviving members left in Durotar.

It's time to Kill off Thread