Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    can a mod please close this thread? The OP has been proven wrong and refuses to agree, there is no longer a point, no good discussion will come from this.

Please. Spare us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    There, no longer tilted. Maybe that clears it up a bit for the naysayers and the wannabe trolls. Rolling out now.

So this basically?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm not trolling I just remain half unconvinced.
    KRUSTY WANTS OUT

God damn, people actually getting baited so hard by this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    God damn, people actually getting baited so hard by this.
    It's delicious bait.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    KRUSTY WANTS OUT

Okay NOW I see it. That's all you had to do instead of the negative comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    KRUSTY WANTS OUT

I'm still not sure. Can you provide me with more evidence? Heatmaps? Satellite photos? Weather patterns?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I'm still not sure. Can you provide me with more evidence?
    It's clearly wrong. Don't you see 2 maelstroms there? It's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yes they are it looks exactly like aszuna and suramar.

so with that your thread is over, except to discuss your eyesight possibly?
    I have pretty good close eyesight and I can point out something odd or out of place very quickly like the lack of mods and positivity on this thread.

Okay NOW I see it. That's all you had to do instead of the negative comments.
    The negative comments came out after you had to be handheld through the evidence and you only accepted it just now because of that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    KRUSTY WANTS OUT

I refuse to believe this is real. I see two maelstorms. I'm entirely unconvinced, I demand way more evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The negative comments came out after you had to be handheld through the evidence and you only accepted it just now because of that picture.
    I needed actual proof not insults. Insults aren't evidence nor constructive at all.

I needed actual proof not insults. Insults aren't evidence nor constructive at all.
    No but the evidence that was posted was evidence but it's more your fault than mine that it took you so long to accept it.

I have pretty good close eyesight and I can point out something odd or out of place very quickly like the lack of mods and positivity on this thread.
    but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing out of place here is your lack of an ability to read a map. Mods would have locked this thread on page one.

you have terrible eye sight and a scarily low IQ that you cannot match two identical images together because of a small tilt.

Whats even more alarming is that when they are both tilted the same way, you still fail to recognise they are identical.

Have you ever taken an IQ test? If no, i'd recommend one ASAP. You can probably get some medicene to help your brains cognitive sides. It will improve a lot of aspects in your life, ask a doctor, honestly.

I'm not being mean, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No but the evidence that was posted was evidence but it's more your fault than mine that it took you so long to accept it.
    I'm not gullible like most people here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

Have you ever taken an IQ test? If no, i'd recommend one ASAP. You can probably get some medicene to help your brains cognitive sides. It will improve a lot of aspects in your life, ask a doctor, honestly.

I'm not being mean, honestly.
    Yes I have taken several and it's 145 or higher. And you really think that's an appropriate thing to say to a stranger? Poor assumption to make of and calculate someone's IQ over a website and a question.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-11-13 at 11:34 PM.

This thread is my favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is embarassing, regardless of whether the OP is really this dumb or just pretending to be this dumb in a failed attempt to troll.

It's 100% the same map currently in game, just with Zandalar added in the ocean between the Broken Isles and Pandaria, and Kul Tiras added in the ocean between the Broken Isles and Tol Barad. The only other change I can spot to the layout is that Vashj'ir is slightly smaller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I refuse to believe this is real. I see two maelstorms. I'm entirely unconvinced, I demand way more evidence.

There's only one maelstrom what are you talking about?

I'm not gullible like most people here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have taken several and it's 145 or higher. And you really think that's an appropriate thing to say to a stranger? Poor assumption to make of and calculate someone's IQ over a website and a question.
    To be fair you have to have a really high IQ to understand how to use a map.