Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When I played Vanilla I was a Holy Paladin (By choice, not because it was a requirement). Over the years though, my preference has shifted to Rogue. Not because of situations, just because I found I love that play-style a lot more. When I play Vanilla, it will definitely be from a Rogues perspective.

Before anyone says "All they did is heal and spam buffs on 40 people", I'm not really talking about raids. Just in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I'm going to make my life a nightmare again and roll DPS warrior. This time, I'll fall for the 2h fury meme.
    Not heard or seen anything about any 2h fury meme, but playing fury with The Untamed Blade (+300str proc) with crusader enchant (+100str) gave quite a significant amount of AP for high Bloodthirst crits.

already got a group setup goin so far with friends

Me priest
    Smutt Warrior
    Sparrow Hunter

we gonna make our own guild and do some 'nilllaaaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    EMFH was introduced in Wrath. Same with rep buff I believe

In Vanilla, humans had a bonus to stealth detection, and... spirit?
    They had Diplomacy in Vanilla along with Perception, Human Spirit, Spord Spec, and Mace Spec.

I mained a NE Hunter in Vanilla. It is an amazing class with a high skill cap. I am tempted to play it again, but maybe just as an alt. I’ve been thinking about going NE Warrior and tanking. I didn’t tank until WotLK and enjoyed it then. I am interested to try it in Classic. That said, I’ll probably change my mind 50 times by the time it comes out!
    Last edited by time0ut; 2017-11-13 at 11:55 PM.

I'll probably play a Troll Rogue. I played an Undead Rogue in Classic and BC and always regretted not making him a Troll.

Will probably level an Orc Warrior on the side for that sweet Arms PvP (and DPS in raids if need be)

Ud priest, because WotF was sure as hell OP. I very much hope I end up going Horde because choosing between Dwarf for PvE and NE for PvP is too painful.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I'm a tanking DK ever since wotlk, but I was prot warrior in vanilla and tbc, and I'm going to be prot warrior again for sure

Deleted
    Shaman, since that is my class. I've mained a Shaman since 2006... I want to relive what Shaman was like back then.

Secondary will be Warlock, because I actually started out as a Warlock but when I got forced to re-roll Horde I picked Shaman instead, haha.

Enhancement Shaman.

Mainly because I hate myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep View Post
    I was always Nr1 damage in our raids on my hunter in our Molten Core raids.
    It was Aimed Shot, Multi-Shot, make sure you don't clip your auto shots. Bring mana potions. Feign dead and drink when oom.
    Also you could craft better arrows, giving you an extra edge over the rest. Scopes on bows.
    Feigning death and drinking wastes DPS. Just have pots and some mana/5 consumes.

You were #1 because in Molten Core the scaling isn't at full speed. All the other DPS classes get much stronger with gear. Hunters get stronger but not as much.

In MC I was #1 DPS too but when we started getting into BWL and warriors/rogues got better gear I'd be beaten. Same goes for AQ and Naxx.

Warlocks will beat Hunters for sure.

Rogue since that's what I'm playing on a pserver atm. Just enjoy the class, even though it's super simple.

Either rogue (just to fuck with everyone else) or hunter (cus I cba drinking after 3 mobs).

It's actually funny that even though I play horde since MoP and thus have been horde for the past 5-6(?) years, I would actually never roll horde on Vanilla. Dunno why, probably habit.

Depends on what they do with "classic" servers....

If from when the game came out day one. Druid...maybe Hunter...maybe Pally again.

I think people excitedly chiming in with 'mage!' who are inexperienced with leveling mage in classic are going to be in for a really rude awakening.

You can conjure free food and water. And it's because you absolutely, positively will need to. There's a reason mages had that spell, and it ain't just convenience.

That said, mage is a pretty great class in classic, and it's probably on my short-list of what I'll roll.

No idea what I'll roll first, though - warriors are probably IMO the best class in classic if we're talking all-around, and since I leveled a lot through classic I'll know what I'm in for. So maybe warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bash the fash View Post
    I think people excitedly chiming in with 'mage!' who are inexperienced with leveling mage in classic are going to be in for a really rude awakening.

You can conjure free food and water. And it's because you absolutely, positively will need to. There's a reason mages had that spell, and it ain't just convenience.

That said, mage is a pretty great class in classic, and it's probably on my short-list of what I'll roll.

No idea what I'll roll first, though - warriors are probably IMO the best class in classic if we're talking all-around, and since I leveled a lot through classic I'll know what I'm in for. So maybe warrior.
    Also if the ignite bugs doesn´t make it into the game or you are not running 8 mages, they were far from top DPS in the endgame. And if you are going for the 3 minute pvp lol mage, just roll rogue and be the 10 sekunden lol ganker.

Warrior again. Probably gnome again. Or horde and go Tauren

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Human Mage.

Portals.
    Conjured Food.
    Every-man for himself.
    Reputation Buff.
    Atiesh wielding class.
    No every man, Perception was your racial.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    What? That did not exist in vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    EMFH was introduced in Wrath. Same with rep buff I believe

In Vanilla, humans had a bonus to stealth detection, and... spirit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    No every man, Perception was your racial.
    Excellent Gnome it is then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep View Post
    I was always Nr1 damage in our raids on my hunter in our Molten Core raids.
    It was Aimed Shot, Multi-Shot, make sure you don't clip your auto shots. Bring mana potions. Feign dead and drink when oom.
    Also you could craft better arrows, giving you an extra edge over the rest. Scopes on bows.
    You, like most people in vanilla, played with an entire raid of players that were complete garbage. Just because your mages couldn't spam frostbolt doesn't mean hunters were good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Excellent Gnome it is then.
    Don't forget that Escape Artist had a cast time, making it good but not great.

The int buff was negligible (since int didn't give spell power, just max mana and a very tiny amount of spell crit).

Perception, while mostly useless in 1v1 world pvp (rogues would pre-vanish) was about on-par with Escape Artist in group pvp, but lost value the more humans you had in your group.