Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping this all gets a good documentary someday. I really like good documentaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The scary thing is, the non-Trumpkins in this thread have no clue if you're joking or not. You should wonder why your behavior has made that a thing.
    I think it's fairly obvious, as of recently, that Ransath is a long-game troll that comes here to trigger anti-Trumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    I think it's fairly obvious, as of recently, that Ransath is a long-game troll that comes here to trigger anti-Trumpers.
    I don't understand why when there's an adversary in the thread politically, and there is so much ammunition that a person can use to dismantle them, some people decide to go with "Mentally retarded" "subhuman" or "shi**y", and then get banned. I just don't understand it. Makes no sense to me.

Way off-topic, but I just don't get it.

and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States
    Ahahahahaha!

That's uh... not how that works, and that would never happen.

Those guys were frigging delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Unfortunately, he's not very convincing. His posts are so hysterically off that it's pretty easy to just chalk him up as a nutjob that doesn't have any place behind a keyboard. Generally speaking, I skim through his posts, laugh, and move on with my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I think it was more awkward watching you and your ilk constantly state - with complete certainty- that there was NO WAY Trump would ever be elected the 45th POTUS.

Now THAT was hilarious - and it still is, even a year down the line
    He didn't get elected alone, this thread proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm hoping this all gets a good documentary someday. I really like good documentaries.
    Oh I think we're going to be up to our tits in documentaries about the Trump era for, let's say the next 50 years or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's strange that you hate this country so much.
    He loves America, he just hates about half of all Americans with such a burning passion that he's willing to burn the whole place down just to make them sad.

If you were a true patriot you'd understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh I think we're going to be up to our tits in documentaries about the Trump era for, let's say the next 50 years or so.

- - - Updated - - -

He loves America, he just hates about half of all Americans with such a burning passion that he's willing to burn the whole place down just to make them sad.

something only a REAL american could understand

How the Trump administration was hauled away in cuffs? That is a GREAT title.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I'm sorry dude, this is still fake news. Do you actually only believe what you see?

/s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

50? I dunno. This whole thing is kind of lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    How the Trump administration was hauled away in cuffs? That is a GREAT title.
    I'd be willing to bet the first one is just gonna lame it out and be titled "trump" or 'donald j. trump"

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I'm sorry dude, this is still fake news. Do you actually only believe what you see?

/s
    But those messages are really tame. Even those to which he actually responds :/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    But those messages are really tame. Even those to which he actually responds :/
    Is there such a thing as "tame collusion"? I wasn't aware there were varying degrees of it.

Ah so, I guess that explains why Wikileaks won’t drop sheeeeeet on Donny and company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Is there such a thing as "tame collusion"? I wasn't aware there were varying degrees of it.
    It's the same as softly murdering someone, and chillout robbing a bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    He isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Remember when he admitted to meeting with the Russian lawyer for dirt on Clinton? Ironically she is also in the process of throwing the Trumps under the bus.

Trump Bros, how do you feel about coopting Wikileaks during the election?

Seriously, your sins will be absolved if you just say you got caught uo in the spirit of the election but now everything about it is bad. All you have to do. Or do you want to triple down ride the bus till the hub assembly is gone.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Great read.

I understand America is diametrically opposed to Russia, and that Russia has a lot to answer for. Assassination of political opponents alone sets them way back from the rest of Europe or America, but it's just one of those things that inspires hope that things can be better, that things can warm up after so many decades.
    So here's the fun part. I have kind of a rep around here as being the "Russophobe" guy. I'm not. I'd much rather be the anti-China guy. I deeply lament the course of American-Russian relations since 2006. I wish they were different. Hell, my favorite Star Trek:TOS movie is Star Trek VI, the end of the Cold War analogy movie. I used to write posts like this back in the day how about maybe Russia will join NATO one day, and how great a Russian-American partnership would be.

But what I want and the way things are in this regard, turned out to be clearly very different. If I just sit here and turn a blind eye to every miserable thing Russia has done, as many Trumpkins have done, then the only person benefiting would be Vladmir Putin. Russia has made very clear its intentions. We must make very clear our resolve.

Funny enough, back in 2015, I flirted with being a Trump supporter. Back around the time of that original Alabama speech with Jeff Sessions, before the Republican Primary debates I think. As memory serves, it was an impressive speech. I was at the height of my anger at Barack Obama then. And Trump said and says things that aren't fundamentally wrong. America has been a woeful advocate for itself for many years and its turned the other cheek far too many times in too many places. It's one thing to not be a bully, but it's quite another to be a push over. America seems to only have two settings. For example with China and trade, the US has MANY avenues which it is legally entitled to using to hit back against China for their practices, yet it constantly (even now) chooses not to because, and stop me if you've heard this one before, "we need China's help with (Insert Crisis / Problem here)". Trump himself, ironically, just said exactly that with regards to Russia.

America hasn't known since the early 1990s when to lead by example, and when to remind the citizenry of planet Earth that there is one superpower, and unless you're part of the 5% of the human race that lives in it, it's not you. Why didn't we grab Russia by the balls following the initial exposure of their INF Treaty cheating in 2006? Why didn't we take China to task for dumping and IP infringement as early as 2005? Why didn't we pull Britain aside and tell them that if their serious about their special relationship with us, their ridiculous defense cuts were simply not going to happen? Why didn't went launch some cruise missiles at Iran when their factories started to pump out the EFPs (powerful IEDs) that maimed thousands of Americans? Why didn't we grab Erdogan by the neck a few years back and told him to shit his anti-American crap? Why didn't we grab Israel by the neck and tell them that their ridiculous double game of selling US technology to the Chinese stops, as does their illegal settlement building that NO American President has stood behind? So on and so forth.

We got here, with Russia not being afraid of meddling, because America has been so desperate to be liked, it forgot the other side of power is to be feared. Effective use of power by a nation state is a little of both.

Trump isn't exactly wrong in the general description that our foreign and economic policy has been terribly managed for years, but his solutions are mind boggling terrible (far worse than where we have been wrong). His foreign policy weakens America. What Rex Tillerson is doing to State is weakening America (and helping Russia).

For a new relationship with Russia, we need to reestablish the boundaries of the relationship again, and one of the first is to do the exact opposite of what Trump litteraly just did, and treat a country a fraction as powerful as us as a peer. Russia is not our equal. Russia is never our equal. And we have to make them fear what American will do to them if they infringe on OUR security and interests again. After that, and a hell of a lot of concessions on Russia's part, we can try to repair the relationship. But Making Russia Afraid Again, must be the center of our European defense strategy if we want to renorm or relationship and security position. That is why in my posts I say things like we should move more nuclear weapons to Europe, and build more missile defense, and add more troops. Not because I want a war with Russia, but because I want to establish leverage over Russia. They can't put troops on our border. We can on theirs. So we should, and that will undermine their security. And from there, we can start negotiating about our relationship.

Right now though? If we keep bending over, as Trump is, American security will only continue to degrade. And to make a minor aside, that's arguably the worst legacy of the Iraq War. It made the American people, whose country is responsible for Western and Global security, extremely skittish about the most fundamental practices of international relations. I want to point specifically, for example, the whole "Hillary's No Fly Zone over Syria will start World War III" nonsense, which is the cousin of my proposals above. No it would not cause World War III. It would put pressure on the Russians and force them to negotiate with us gaining leverage. But there we had exhibit A of Americans being afraid of doing low-risk things that give the US the power to decide the way things go. That is kind of a core part of being a "good negotiator".

Forget the documentary I can't wait for the movie about this whole thing in 6 years. One of the greatest comedies ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I don't understand why when there's an adversary in the thread politically, and there is so much ammunition that a person can use to dismantle them, some people decide to go with "Mentally retarded" "subhuman" or "shi**y", and then get banned. I just don't understand it. Makes no sense to me.

Way off-topic, but I just don't get it.
    Wait where am I in this scenario? I'm just here to reassure everyone not to take Ransath seriously after his comedy of posts in the thread. You can't actually engage him since he's being intellectually dishonest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And then why not Barron Trump after her!

I take it you don't like Democracy too much, do you?
    There were the same people bitching about political family dynasties during the election... but we know why. They mostly aimed it at the Clintons, and a tiny bit at the Bushes. We know they have no problem with political dynasties if it's "their guy". But we also both know that Trump isn't lasting 4 years, and his family is headed towards ruin, so the only dynasty the Trumps will have is their own prison block.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"