Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well there's obviously enough evidence for a trial.... You don't get arrested and sent to court with ZERO evidence

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence is still required for a trial
    And this is where people are screaming "rape culture" and we should just trust the victims 100% no matter what. Messed up world either way.

Implying they're all telling the truth.

Some of these answers are funny. We're not talking about an unwanted kiss or nebulous claims here. Most of these assaults and rapes have very detailed accounts with corroborating evidence. The real question is probably why this is so hard for some people to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I feel like at this point anybody could accuse anyone to mess up their career.
    Gamdwelf touched my pee pee !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    And this is where people are screaming "rape culture" and we should just trust the victims 100% no matter what. Messed up world either way.
    We should believe victims unless they have zero evidence

10+ Year Old Account
    I would expect all the other ultra liberal far left hollywood celebs are involved. So far its been all those loud mouthes that have been caught so far and there is obviously more. They love to project onto others now it is their turn.

And if innocent he will likely receive an apology and find work again in TV
    You really surprise me some times with your comments. Do you actually believe everything you write, or are you just trying to be controversial for the sake of it? No matter if he is found innocent or not, people will always remember him as that rape suspect, people will look twice at him at work, even if he gets it back. You act as if being accused and "tried" by a public mob means nothing. There are psychological effects to this as well, someone being falsely accused and judged by the public are not exactly having a great time, and it costs the "victims"/victims absolutely nothing to accuse them.

What is sufficient evidence to blindly believe all victims in your eyes then? A statement on twitter? Pretty much all of these accusations are word against word, and it's pretty dangerous to blindly believe all of them. You can thank all those you actually do fake accusations for that mentality.
    Last edited by Contego; 2017-11-13 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

No, you should most definitily not. Not a single person accusing Kevin Spacey of molestation has presented any proof, have they? Hard evidence. Tapes, Videos, pictures, witnesses? All there is are similar stories of... what, five guys? There's not even enough ground for prosecution so far.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are lying. But if this was any other crime, let's say theft for example, the only thing that would happen now would be an investigation. Studios would not fire him for it. They's just wait out the investigation. As should be everyones reaction. But because of the current climate in the US, and everybody turning tail if faced with anything even close to sexual assault, it's suddenly a scandal. Worst thing that can happen. That it takes a lot of people to be compliant with these sort of crimes, thats something noone wants to talk about.

Do you honestly believe that a man like Spacey can walk around the set of a series and molest, or even 'prey' as they put it, on his coworkers without word of it reaching the producers? The director? That's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Gamdwelf touched my pee pee !
    And now my Oscar is gone
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The thing thats got me worried is how far is this going to go. Sexual assault/rape is one thing. Having a sexual relationship be the meal ticket to a hollywood career is another. But being a dick to someone regardless of gender shouldnt get you fired from every job you currently hold and prevent you from getting a job again. I know plenty of people who are dicks to other people. Doesnt mean they should lose their job. Sometimes work is uncomfortable, you have to deal with it. I dont like how these accusations are going from being legit sexual misconduct to just misconduct. We seem to being heading from criminal offense/shady behavior into this guy was mean to me or fat shamed me or say is was gay.

Im all for getting people out of jobs where they are using their power for sex and if they dont get it try and ruin others careers. Im not for some guy losing his job because he made a lewd comment toward 10 different women. Im also not for punishing guys like Luis CK for pulling his dick out in a hotel room if thats where it was because its a private setting and what you do in private should stay there. If he did it on set or in his stand up thats different.

I agree its why I never understood why people give two shits about accusations either get a conviction or move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not American and not really following it, has anyone actually been officially charged? or just he said she said stuff at the moment.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Contego View Post
    What is sufficient evidence to blindly believe all victims in your eyes then? A statement on twitter? Pretty much all of these accusations are word against word, and it's pretty dangerous to blindly believe all of them. You can thank all those you actually do fake accusations for that mentality.
    Which allegations have no evidence exactly? I don't believe allegations without evidence and no a statement on Twitter isn't evidence. It is super rare for an innocent person to be fucked up, saying otherwise is just disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Im not American and not really following it, has anyone actually been officially charged? or just he said she said stuff at the moment.
    Well both Weinstein and Spacey admitted it

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You have Donald Trump to thank that for with his "grab them by the pussy" philosophy.
    Yeah, in 2002 Louis C.K. knew Trump would get elected in 2016...you nailed it. Daggum Trump!

...yeah, you sound like all those Republicans who blamed everything on Obama. Not that it will help any of these situations, or make you sound more intelligent, but hopefully you are getting something positive out of blaming Trump for all the things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    If any of the victims are pressing charges than I don't think they would be dismissed. Probably a lot of "settling out of court" going on. I think most of the allegations have been over social media or talking to a reporter though, so not much the legal system can do with that.

- - - Updated - - -

You are saying if there is evidence of the allegation, then I agree with you. However in many cases there isn't any evidence, so it makes it very tough. My philosophy is that even without evidence, we can support the victim without taking a stance on who is right/wrong until they've had their day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    No, you have a bunch of feminist, SJW'S and PC assholes being too sensitive these days.
    Aside from a verbal confession that he did indeed sexually assault various women? I suppose these sexual assault victims are just "sensitive".

Guess alt-righters will spin and bend over and justify sexual assault if it would help them defend Trump.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly wondering with how many accusations are coming out how many of them are false. Note I'm not saying any specific accusation is false, but people are assholes, so there must be one or two that look at something like this and go "this is my time to get a bit of fame and/or money". Even just one high profile false accusation could bring the whole thing to a screeching halt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder where are idiots who believe in all this bullshit still come from...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Whose career has it affected that doesn't have actual evidence or hasn't admitted to it themselves?

- - - Updated - - -

Where? Whose career?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, he didn't always actually receive consent. In one case, he asked and they just laughed awkwardly and he whipped his dick out. That's not really consent. I don't think it's THAT bad, but it is highly inappropriate. It is sexual misconduct. I don't think he deserved to have his career ended though.
    By going to his hotel room, they gave consent to be witness to anything he may do in his hotel room.
    Last edited by Pooti; 2017-11-14 at 07:56 AM.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    By going to his hotel room, they gave consent to be witness to anything he may do in his hotel room.
    Luckily for us, that's not how the law works.

That's also not how reality works either. Maybe in alt-right alternative reality?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Luckily for us, that's not how the law works.

That's also not how reality works either. Maybe in alt-right alternative reality?
    What law was broken? Also, that is 100% how reality works.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles