LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ouch, a russian demanding proof.
    Exactly. Go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Exactly. Go on.
    I'll reply just to help you out, because this is what you get paid for. Don't act dumb we are far ahead of you. ps-why would you use such an ugly photo if you weren't a bot or what we know are people paid to be on here to diffuse what we allege Denthead. You guys you're own worst enemy.
    Last edited by fixit; 2017-11-14 at 09:40 AM.

I wanna see the screenshots and proof you mentioned before you are banned from here

Yea go ahead and throw away the freedoms that your grandmothers boyfriend fought for you

- - - Updated - - -

state of this commie pric, mate your country is a dogs dinner

- - - Updated - - -

53 posts, prob joined in 7.3, got the Putin pillowcase set for graduation
    Less than 300 posts in over 5 years. Probably too piss poor to pay for Internet on a regular basis.

I'll reply just to help you out, because this is what you get paid for. Don't act dumb we are far ahead of you. ps-why would you use such an ugly phot if you weren't a bot Denthead.
    where's your evidence btw? I want 100% undeniable evidence that it can be linked to communism. And please no, not the same evidence as "vaccines cause autism" level of evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll reply just to help you out, because this is what you get paid for. Don't act dumb we are far ahead of you. ps-why would you use such an ugly phot if you weren't a bot Denthead.
    You try to sound like some omnipotent hive-mind, but it it won't work out if you keep to reply with insults. You are no match for Russian Internet Troll Communist Hive-mind, even with your pathetic attempts to be like one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Less than 300 posts in over 5 years. Probably too piss poor to pay for Internet on a regular basis.
    Or it's just someones troll account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    I wanna see the screenshots and proof you mentioned before you are banned from here
    Doesn't work like that comrade, keep trying.

Deleted
    Why American are so tard?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    That is called having a life. tbh 300 posts over 5 yrs, 52 weeks a yr.., if you're posting more than once a week over a 5 yr span every week.. you need a look in the mirror at how you're spending your time.
    Last edited by fixit; 2017-11-14 at 09:48 AM.

You said you have proof, and yet won't show it. Why not? I'm genuinely curious.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll reply just to help you out, because this is what you get paid for. Don't act dumb we are far ahead of you. ps-why would you use such an ugly photo if you weren't a bot or what we know are people paid to be on here to diffuse what we allege Denthead. You guys you're own worst enemy.
    Damn, you sound like a freaking brainwashed psycho that believe every russian in internet is bot that gets his salary exactly from putins hand.
    You made topic that GMs on oceanic servers are communists/racists, you said you got proofs, im asking you for those proofs cuz im curious. Wtf are you talking about? How that makes me bot?

How does it work? You said you can show them, I wanna see 'em

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, i dont care, you just look pathetic by not saying what exactly happened. You said you have some screenshots/proofs. Show them, until that, theres nothing to discuss.
    Yeah what I am thinking as well, OP says they have proof but does not provide links to said proof I'm calling the entire OP a load of BS..

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You try to sound like some omnipotent hive-mind, but it it won't work out if you keep to reply with insults. You are no match for Russian Internet Troll Communist Hive-mind, even with your pathetic attempts to be like one

- - - Updated - - -

Or it's just someones troll account
    I'd say that I don't believe that anyone would have a second troll account for that long but then again there is jayburner....

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgroxx View Post
    You said you have proof, and yet won't show it. Why not? I'm genuinely curious.
    Would not be surprised if they actually don't have any and are just telling porkies..

That is called having a life.
    Ohhh, I struck a nerve with my assumption, I guess it's true then.

Hi, as title says, i believe strongly that oceanic realms that are for Aussies and Kiwis have been infiltrated with Communist ideals and even to the degree that GM's officiating it are pro communism and blocking people in trade chat. I have screenshots and proof if needed of random blocks and racist gm'ing replies from a group of people that think the same thing is going on and have been blocked from /2, and we can't even make use group finder due to block.

It seems like a common thing going on with the interwebs that anyone in from the US/NZ/Canada/Europe/Australia is being shit on and we are expected to accept the hate coming from other countries, and if you speak against it you get blocked. Where are they hiring these GM's from?
    cant wait to see those! im a bit curious to see your mastery over MS paint.

Deleted
    This thread is still open?

7+ Year Old Account
    I just realized i was feeding a troll. Sorry guys.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Because they have no evidence, if they say they have it then they need to supply it to prove their case.. The OP does neither so I don't believe them, also I am on an Oceanic server since live in Australia and have not seen any of this sort of thing the OP is yammering on about..

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized i was feeding a troll. Sorry guys.
    Yeah I made that mistake many times in this thread unfortunately..