Poll: from a movie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No, what would I need them for? I have enough corpses in my basement already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    If you were just driving by and on the side of the road, saw a bunch of dead bodies over a shootout where everyone died and there was a bag of millions of dollars untouched on one of them, would you mind your own business and keep driving, or take your chances and run off with the money?
    I would take it, use it to buy a bunch of guns and sit facing the front door, shooting down any intruders. The mailman, milkman, the neighbor asking for sugar, they're all threats, they're all going down, Muricaaa!

I chose yes, so let me clarify. If everyone was indeed dead, I would take it. Straight to the police. If this was stolen from the people who are dead, the police will give it back to me after X amount of time. If this was stolen from other people who are living, it would be reported, and returned to them.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Hell no. I saw No Country For Old Men, I know that bag of money is as good as cursed. Ain't no freaky psychopath with a bowl cut ever going to be coming for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I would take the bullet-ridden corpses and leave the bag of money.
    more holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd take the money and hire a hitman for 1 million dollars to try and kill me.

Whoever could track me down and kill me first between the mafia/cartel who originally owned the money and the hitman I had hired to assassinate me can take ownership of my battlenet account and my cat.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    If it would be really guaranteed that there are no witnesses, sure.

Chances are though, that one might just drive along. I mean who would see a lil bag of money between several corpses? Not something that would catch MY eye in that situation I guess.

If you were just driving by and on the side of the road, saw a bunch of dead bodies over a shootout where everyone died and there was a bag of millions of dollars untouched on one of them, would you mind your own business and keep driving, or take your chances and run off with the money?
    I'd take the money then rob the corpses.

I'd probably pocket a couple of handfuls and run, and later become a bullet ridden corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Yeah, leave no human or car tracks (where police can see your car weight and tire type; sometimes car type too), avoid any surveillance on they way out AND the way in, and make sure that money are not marked in any way.

No, it is highly unlikely that you'll be able to avoid identification.
    Sounds easy enough

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would pick it up after calling 911. And give it to the police. You take that shit and you may as well paint a big bulls-eye on your forehead. No amount of money is worth that type of life always looking over your shoulder.:P Plus I would not feel right about it. Which really would be my main reason for not taking it.

Well, if the two sides had guns enough to have a shootout, I'd probably convince myself that the money was gained from illegal activities. I'd totally take it then cause screw the rights of a bunch of dead criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I've seen No Country for Old Men. I know where that shit leads to.
    Exactly what I thought after seeing the title.

Yes but first i would take out the hidden bug out of the money so i could not be tracked down friendo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, no witnesses? Maybe?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    One bag of cash wouldn't take a lot of laundering. No one at the store is suddenly going to care that you're paying cash for your groceries. Just resist the urge to walk into the Cadillac dealership with a briefcase full of money.
    Exactly. Spend it at the grocery store, cash transactions are common, nobody bats at eye. If you really want to be cautious, divide your shopping up. Buy your bread, milk, eggs, and whatever at Kroger, then run to Albertsons and buy your beer and prime rib or whatever. Hell, you can even do self-checkout at a lot of these stores so no employee even sees how exactly you're paying, if you're not buying something they have to card you for.

Spend it when you go out to eat or get fast food, or go to a bar. The waiter at Red Lobster or whatever isn't gonna give 2 shits if you pay your bill with $20s, and neither will the window guy at Whataburger, or the bartender at Fox & Hound.

Use it when you buy a new blu-ray, book, CD or video game. You think the clerk at Walmart, Borders, or Best Buy is gonna find it at all suspicious that you payed for the John Wick 2, the newest Stephen King novel, the latest Taylor Swift album, or the newest WoW xpac with cash? Now, not saying you should go out and buy the entire Taylor Swift discography, Keanu's entire video library, Stephen King's entire library, and every game Blizzard ever made with cash at one shop in one purchase, but picking up a couple books, or a movie or 2, or a game by itself isn't gonna raise a red flag at all.

Your car presumably runs on gas. The guy working at the local Texaco or QT isn't gonna remember some dude tossing him a $20 and saying "$20 in gas on pump 5", cause tons of people do that already.

I might not be living in luxury, but I could, fairly easily, live better. It means instead of staying home and fixing a grilled cheese for lunch on Saturday, maybe I'll go out for steak. It means when that new game I want comes out, I don't have to think "do I have the money to pay my bills AND get the game, or do I need to hold off for now?". It means when I go to the movie theater, I don't have to be like "man, do I really wanna spend another $15 just to get a coke and popcorn?". And it's all small stuff, nothing to stand out, nothing to draw attention, nothing to raise red flags.