Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well i suppose now i will have to put water in my cereal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Well i suppose now i will have to put water in my cereal
    Nah, water is often seen as a symbol of purity. Drinking water might imply you stand for racial purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    Nah, water is often seen as a symbol of purity. Drinking water might imply you stand for racial purity.
    I guess its back to pee then :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's hysteria. I want people who unironically believe this shit to stop breathing and drinking water, because Neo-Nazis also do both of those.
    No it isn't.

Hysteria is when people were convinced that there were kindergarten that were dabbling in satanic rituals with child sacrifice. This was a real thing. People actually thought there were preschoolers being sacrificed to the devil in the 80s. There were 10s of thousands of police complaints. They were all investigated and they were found to be untrue. The odd person got convicted wrongly at the beginning but it was all based on media hysteria about and eventually they were cleared.

What is hysteria is the absolute frothing state that sites like MMO get into. "Milk is a hate symbol". No proof. No explanation. Lets just fucking fly off the handle and threaten to genocide people. Calm the fuck down kid before you shoot up a diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

With that logic...since white supremacists value their skin color then people should start flaying themselves to show skin isn't everything. Or stop breathing since life is important to the white race afterall.
    The point...has been completely missed.

Deleted
    I guess its back to pee then :/
    Nuh uh! Wehrmacht soldiers drank their pee to keep themselves warm in Russia.

Nuh uh! Wehrmacht soldiers drank their pee to keep themselves warm in Russia.
    Fine i will act as a beast and eat them directly from the box

Fine i will act as a beast and eat them directly from the box
    I am now officially far more interested in the ongoing saga of your cereal struggles than anything else in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    I am now officially far more interested in the ongoing saga of your cereal struggles than anything else in this thread
    Cereal are srs bussiness

Will just taste sweeter when they pull retarded shit like this.

Thought they would stop at nigger balls/negro balls and nogger black icecream but nope.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-11-14 at 01:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...te-symbol.html

That's fucking ridiculous! Milk is a hate symbol?!
    rofl....you are taking a Speisa article at face value?

Now, I don't know if it is an outright fake news site or some approach at satire, but that is not a website to rely on for the truth about pretty much anything.

If nothing else, it is called clickbait; and you fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No it isn't.

Hysteria is when people were convinced that there were kindergarten that were dabbling in satanic rituals with child sacrifice. This was a real thing. People actually thought there were preschoolers being sacrificed to the devil in the 80s. There were 10s of thousands of police complaints. They were all investigated and they were found to be untrue. The odd person got convicted wrongly at the beginning but it was all based on media hysteria about and eventually they were cleared.

What is hysteria is the absolute frothing state that sites like MMO get into. "Milk is a hate symbol". No proof. No explanation. Lets just fucking fly off the handle and threaten to genocide people. Calm the fuck down kid before you shoot up a diary.
    Ehm, with how hard you flew off the handle about a simple post, I think the last part of your post applies more so to you. Please get that checked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my...
    idk anymore what's worse, climate change or brain damaged humans...
    whoever came up with that nonsense ought to be administered into some mental ward of sorts.

btw.. OP.. not the milk is the hate symbol.. a glass of milk is it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Oh my god you people make me lose faith in humanity. You're so insanely stupid if you believe this has anything to do with milk being listed as an actual hate symbol, all the report states is that a glass of milk has been used to imply white supremacy in certain cases.

A little reading comprehension along with criticism regarding the OP lacking source with an accurate translation would be in it's place. But hey, that wouldn't favour his cause now would it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    But its also enough for MMO'ers to want Sweden to be hit with the plague or collapse. How fun.
    To be honest MMO'ers have serious beef with Sweden, I think they're frustrated that the country isnt in flames and being destroyed from within yet. But thats what they get for listening to hysterical people that have no real grasp of day to day life here. I live in the part of sweden that has taken in the most refugees over the years, far as I know at least, and honestly?... Apart from abit more variance in the skin color of the people I meet outside, life hasnt changed. The only real change I've noticed is people who constantly need someone to blame have started to scream louder.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've heard this tripe before and always laughed that it was because milk is white, useful and good so naturally they're against it instead of promoting chocolate milk of their own kind. Fuck kind of person is going to hate chocolate milk anyway?
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Oh my...
    idk anymore what's worse, climate change or brain damaged humans...
    whoever came up with that nonsense ought to be administered into some mental ward of sorts.

btw.. OP.. not the milk is the hate symbol.. a glass of milk is it.
    Or you could spend... 5 minutes checking the facts instead of instantly believeing anything put infront of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all seriousness, what do they think of chocolate milk?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

this is the world we live in.. the people who read more than the initial thread title before they reply is minimal at best. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    In all seriousness, what do they think of chocolate milk?
    As long as there is no black in the name i think were good, they banned the icecream nogger black, and changed the name of our nigger balls/negro balls to chocolate balls.