Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How is this a suggestion or feedback, why move it?? these guys are like the CIA of gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    How is this a suggestion or feedback, why move it?? these guys are like the CIA of gaming.
    This is likely because the question is not about WoW, so it makes no sense for its location to be in WoW General Discussions. It doesn't really fit anywhere but Suggestions & Feedback is the place where questions about MMO-C policy and site feedback are typically put.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Il Palazzo, supreme leader of ACROSS!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Curse premium no longer exists.
    Ah makes sense. Thanks

I am, all these ads... urgh.

Its owned by amazon, partly founded by activision for sure judging by what threads are getting locked

Big league Clinton Foundation donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Curse premium no longer exists.
    So does Amazon Prime give MMO-C premium? :thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, there are no big companies that give a flying fuck what threads are posted, closed, deleted, or left open here. The only people who care is the moderator team, who have the responsibility to keep threads on track and within the rules. That's it. Stop looking for conspiracies where there are none.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Guys, there are no big companies that give a flying fuck what threads are posted, closed, deleted, or left open here. The only people who care is the moderator team, who have the responsibility to keep threads on track and within the rules. That's it. Stop looking for conspiracies where there are none.
    You forgot people don't care about facts anymore and would rather put on tinfoil hats and make ridiculous claims like Blizzard running MMO-C. Funniest thing I've heard all year.

Before i do some digging, i imagine it is it funded by Activision, and who else? Seems obvious by the threads that get locked.
    If there was a conspiracy they'd do a shitty job to keep the "wow is dead", "shittiest gaem ev0r"-threads under the rug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before i do some digging, i imagine it is it funded by Activision, and who else? Seems obvious by the threads that get locked.
    Ah, the tinfoil cutting of air for the brain too?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    George Soros.
    ah fuckit you beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I own mmo-champion.

if only add blocker would block the banners on the top of the screen
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

This has been answered and gone way off topic.