Deleted

There is Some Kind of Charm to Unbalanced Games

Not totally broken games but with some powerful items.
    I can't expalin it very well but retail WoW is such a "normalized environment" where everything is fixed for the sake of balance that nothing is exciting.

In Vanilla we have crazy items like "Manual Crowd Pummeler"a lvl 20 item that is used at max level. People would farm this item to have several of them and use the 3 charges for imba DPS.
    Some potions were also overpowered like "Free Action Potion" to make the lives of Mages and Rogues miserable.
    Engineering was the best profession for PvP and gave you a HUGE advantage.
    Wolfshead Helm was a level 40 item, best in slot for feral druids. Better than epics.

I don't know, there is some kind of flavour to this types of stuff that were the result of the game still being new and poorly balanced.

EDIT: I don't think Vanilla was completely broken. It just had SOME stuff that could be abused and that makes it so much cooler IMO
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-11-14 at 04:19 PM.

It wasn't meant as a competitive game in the same way modern WoW was
    There was a lot unbalanced but a lot of these unbalanced things made for better immersion

For example priest races were unbalanced af but it was more suited to show that they had different beliefs they were preaching.that is just one example,now add this reasonning to almost everything in game.

Sure,it made a lot of things weird,but it made the game a better RPG in the pure sense of the term

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    It wasn't meant as a competitive game in the same way modern WoW was
    There was a lot unbalanced but a lot of these unbalanced things made for better immersion

For example priest races were unbalanced af but it was more suited to show that they had different beliefs they were preaching.that is just one example,now add this reasonning to almost everything in game.

Sure, it made a lot of things weird,but it made the game a better RPG in the pure sense of the term
    Yeah, i also think so. It makes everything much cooler.
    Like little hidden tricks that only some know.
    Ofcourse that today everyone will know about them and it won't be like it was in Vanilla where only a few knew about this.