Page 32 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Moore really just needs to step aside. Say want you want about Allred, but she's been pretty consistent in favor of actual victims, and Moore's accusers are very credible. Even as a conservative, the lesser of two evils here is obviously not Moore, in my opinion. The longer this drags out the worse it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    What? It has EVERYTHING to do with what you linked. LOL!!!!!

FFS - did you not even read a single one of the tweets from who was leading the complaints? LOL - did you not even READ the article you linked? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about this - from the article that YOU fucking posted:

Yea - so what I posted had NOTHING to do with the article YOU posted? LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, still not caring, because I’m willing to bet you think Seth Rich was murdered by Clinton’s camp based on allegations but not when they’re levied at someone on your team. Hannity deserved the shit he got pulling that and he deserves it here. Now hold my beer while I piss on these ashes.

I mean what’s your goal here? To highlight what a massive fucking hypocrite you are? We already knew that, but thanks for reminding us.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-11-14 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    slimiest of the fox news snakes finally getting his.
    The one that got my attention the most was Volvo. They can take a fucking monster truck rolling over them, but can't handle backing Hannity.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    And Jesus said "Suffer the little children cum onto me" Vote Moore: 2018.
    GOP 2018 - Bringing America back to biblical times.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The one that got my attention the most was Volvo. They can take a fucking monster truck rolling over them, but can't handle backing Hannity.
    Can't wait to see the videos of them trying to destroy their volvo's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey remember that time the Trump campaign hired a human sex trafficker? Dunno why I just remembered that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey remember that time the Trump campaign hired a human sex trafficker? Dunno why I just remembered that.
    Man, at this point it'd be a much, much, much shorter list to just name people in the Trump administration that aren't severely corrupt. If that's even possible to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Man, at this point it'd be a much, much, much shorter list to just name people in the Trump administration that aren't severely corrupt. If that's even possible to make.
    And those without memory problems. The whole 'I can't remember thing' seems to be going rampant in the Republican Party and assorted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ah, for some reason I read that as him buying more Keurigs.
    Whoops, looks like I gave Hannity too much credit. That's literally what he's doing.

Whoops, looks like I gave Hannity too much credit. That's literally what he's doing.
    For some reason I am wondering how much money it would take to make Hannity suddenly become liberal, he obviously has no morals and would sell himself to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    For some reason I am wondering how much money it would take to make Hannity suddenly become liberal, he obviously has no morals and would sell himself to the highest bidder.
    I think a better question is how much money it would take to make Hannity take liberal actions and hold liberal positions while still giving the impression that he's a conservative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I think a better question is how much money it would take to make Hannity take liberal actions and hold liberal positions while still giving the impression that he's a conservative.

Sean Hannity gave away 500 Keurigs after CEO apology over Roy Moore comments

Sean Hannity gave away 500 Keurigs today to thank fans who showed support for him after the coffee appliance company dropped its advertising from his Fox News show.

In a Twitter post, Hannity said the giveaway was for the "supportive and devoted fans of his show."

The machines were given to the first 500 people to submit a form on Hannity's website. The machines were snapped up within 30 minutes and the contest is now closed, according to the website.

Using the hashtags #BoycottKeurig and #standwithHannity, loyal fans of the host posted photos of themselves smashing their coffee makers after the company pulled ads from his television program following an appearance on Hannity's radio show by Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. During the radio interview, Moore denied allegations of sexual misconduct with teen girls to which Hannity responded Moore should be given the benefit of the doubt, sparking outrage on social media.

At least five companies, including Keurig, pulled ads from his television program after the statements.

Keurig's CEO Bob Gamgort later expressed regret for the decision in an email sent to employees and obtained by the Washington Post.

"The decision to publicly communicate our programming decision via our Twitter account was highly unusual," Gamgort wrote. "This gave the appearance of 'taking sides' in an emotionally charged debate that escalated on Twitter and beyond over the weekend, which was not our intent."

Hannity responded to Gamgort's statements in his Keurig giveaway announcement.

"We accept the apology of the Keurig CEO, and look forward to enjoying a nice cup of apolitical Joe," he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    What? It has EVERYTHING to do with what you linked. LOL!!!!!

FFS - did you not even read a single one of the tweets from who was leading the complaints? LOL - did you not even READ the article you linked? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about this - from the article that YOU fucking posted:

Yea - so what I posted had NOTHING to do with the article YOU posted? LOL!!!!!!!!!
    I just picture the meme of wojak fighting back tears of anger when I see this post.

Liberally applying "LOL" and exclamation points to your sentence structure comes off as a very desperate facade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Forbes estimated Hannity's salary from Fox News is about $30 million a year, plus whatever he gets for paid appearances at speaking events.

That's a lot of cheddar to keep repeating nearly the same script every day. Well every other friday he gets off and Jesse Waters or whomever fills in....

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Forbes estimated Hannity's salary from Fox News is about $30 million a year, plus whatever he gets for paid appearances at speaking events.

That's a lot of cheddar to keep repeating nearly the same script every day. Well every other friday he gets off and Jesse Waters or whomever fills in....
    Their is allot less money on the left wing spectrum because the right-wing is defined by fear of ''something''.

But...the ads are still pulled, no?

How is this a win for Hannity and his ilk, who now still don't have the Keurig ad money but have instead both crushed their Keurig machines and are now buying even more machines? I see this as Keurig laughing all the way to the bank and Hannity getting "cucked" hardcore.

The CEO apologized to his employees for dragging them into this since they usually don't make a public statement but I know you are immune to facts, reality, sanity etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting campaign strategy by Doug Jones, new video Is all Republicans disgusted by Roy Moore.

Trying to remember if Hillary had a similar video, about all the Republicans disgusted by Trump not voting for him. Not sure if this is a winning strategy in the age of identity politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But...the ads are still pulled, no?

How is this a win for Hannity and his ilk, who now still don't have the Keurig ad money but have instead both crushed their Keurig machines and are now buying even more machines? I see this as Keurig laughing all the way to the bank and Hannity getting "cucked" hardcore.
    There's no apology Hannity just made it up, he apologized to his employees and he ran with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There's no apology Hannity just made it up, he apologized to his employees and he ran with it.
    Yeah, reading through the statement again I'm not even seeing an apology to anyone but the employees...for not going through their normal channels to announce something like this.

If someone finds the text of the apology to Hannity/Fox/conservatives that were smashing their Keurigs, let me know.