Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    hehe of course blizzard will not kill anduin, would be a good vol'jin revenge, but he is not horde, so he stay alive
    Alliance lost Varian at the same time tho, And even as a Horde i liked Varian better then fucking lazyass Voljin

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    Alliance lost Varian at the same time tho, And even as a Horde i liked Varian better then fucking lazyass Voljin
    one alliance leader lost, against all the horde leaders lost

the point is, they will never kill Anduin, not after Varian, after all the marketing and development on him ( different from vol'jin who won development just to die)

Deleted
    The problem is, all of the "leaks" we're popular theories on what is coming, and when a new snippet of possible info came out, they changed to cover that one
    The moment BFA trademark was noticed, they ALL changed to being about that
    I won't name them, but two very known attention seeking forum trolls were responsible for literally all the fake leaks

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    So we read all these spoilers of the new addon. Do we completly ignore the fact, that some people were right and because they were right, their other information is going to be true too?

i.e. anduin will die etc.
    What addons? I'm fine with my addons, elvui is cool, Details and mik's scrolling battle text, etc, don't need much more. Of I need DBM for the pull timer, right.

Or do you mean expansion and you just don't know how to talk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    What addons? I'm fine with my addons, elvui is cool, Details and mik's scrolling battle text, etc, don't need much more. Of I need DBM for the pull timer, right.

Or do you mean expansion and you just don't know how to talk?
    You already knew what they meant, why belittle them. English might not be their first language

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    You already knew what they meant, why belittle them. English might not be their first language
    Why is not one trying to solve problems at the source in 2017?

My post wouldn't even exist if he used the right word. English isn't my first language either. I'm sure he saw the word "addon" being refered to in-game mods and the word "expansion" when talking about expansion packs to the game long before he knew about MMO-C. There's not really any valid excuse TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    How will people learn, if you don't correct them?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The terms I use are used since classic too. Damage dealers always were called DD's. Additional paid content to a base game always was called add-on. But go on call it what the fuck you want mate, not my fault you are just causing confusion talking about your guild needing 1 damage per second alt in the next expansion.

Please call healers HPS and tanks DTPS for sounding even more funny.
    So what do you weirdos call addons and low levels with maxed out gear for pvp?

Anduin and Velen are the only characters we know for sure aren't gonna die ever in WoW. What's wrong with you? Are you forgetting the flash forward from the comic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    one alliance leader lost, against all the horde leaders lost

the point is, they will never kill Anduin, not after Varian, after all the marketing and development on him ( different from vol'jin who won development just to die)
    Well, you could say Highlord Bolvar Fordragon was kind of the Leader for the Alliance as well (at least for some time). Fandral Staghelm was an underwritten (secondary) Leader as well who just got a little of background info with An Quirai, just to be forgotten until they deemed him to be killed of with Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Anduin and Velen are the only characters we know for sure aren't gonna die ever in WoW. What's wrong with you? Are you forgetting the flash forward from the comic?
    Well alternate universe Velen died. So we saw him die allready. But yes, current universe Velen is most likely to stay thank's to that comic.

Yeah, BfA did leak guys. No fan fiction here. It appears some of you were not aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's something that pre-dates WoW. The two have very similar meaning anyway. Not like the words originated with video games.
    Thanks for not answering my question at all. Who uses this term "add-on" for an expansion? I've been playing MMO's for decades and I've never heard it until this thread. But a small minority of people insist it's just this common term "we" use. Who are you people?

And I'm imaging a conversation ...

"Are you getting the new WoW addon?"

"No, bro, I have all the addons I need. I got DBM and that basically tells me everything I need to know so I'm good."

And since Blizzard makes it and calls it an expansion, seems strange to me to pick another word. Sure we could call them supplements, extenders, enhancements, appendixes, postscripts, sequels or addons because all of those words exist and would be accurate in some ways, but who goes to the trouble of renaming something that already has a perfectly good name for their own product? Who are you people?