Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Show me which indigenous people the danish people murdered when they settled in Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Lmao that's not what the Obama bill did. It made people who had no mental illness unable to buy a gun. Like people with insomnia , someone who was prescribed anti anxiety meds. It was a bad bill. Just think your not allowed to exercise a constitutional right because you have trouble sleeping?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    An deflecting argument I expect to hear on Fox news if I'm honest
    Yes i know you are deflecting because you wont answer the question, you instead think that removing the gun is the only answer, without recognizing how many Americans would be KILLED in that process. You complain about how horrible it is that 5 died this time, but dont give a dam about the millions who would not willing give up their right to firearms, the millions that live by "cold dead hands", as if they were just stupid inconveniences for your social experiment.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Gonna need a source on this. We have more incarcerated than any other country in the world. We also have more mass shootings and death by fireamrs than any other rich country in the world. Those two facts do not help your theory.
    Prisons are full of non violent criminals. Mental health hospitals and mental asylums were shut down. The insane are let back on the street because no room to treat them. This has been a issue for decades

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    how many people have been mowed over by trucks in england this year?
    I'd put money on: less then the amount of babies that have shot someone in 'merica

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Lmao that's not what the Obama bill did. It made people who had no mental illness unable to buy a gun. Like people with insomnia , someone who was prescribed anti anxiety meds. It was a bad bill. Just think your not allowed to exercise a constitutional right because you have trouble sleeping?
    People with mental health issues shouldn't have weapons.

Insomnia fucks up your brain, it's like being drunk all the time. Would you trust a drunk person with a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    People with mental health issues shouldn't have weapons.

Insomnia fucks up your brain, it's like being drunk all the time. Would you trust a drunk person with a gun?
    Insomnia is not a mental health disorder . Nor is a person with anxiety like say, for flying.

Don't you just love some of the comments?people really are brain dead.Only in America do you see this sort of this happen?????People can't be that stupid, can they?Look at North Korea, A good deal of Middle eastern countries,Parts of Africa.Countless other places were war and slavery,murder,starvation,poverty,genocide and disease is an everyday thing.Yet In a country with over 300 million people something happens on a small scale and its the retard brigade to the forums to say oh that Lawless America lol Chicago alone has had over 500 Homicides this year alone.....Yet no word or outcry from the Media or those that claim gun control is the anwer.The sad/funny thing is that is less than last year.Of almost 800 dead and over 4,000 shootings.It has been said for years that Chicago has had the toughest gun laws now that Trump says the same thing all of a sudden that is wrong from the media.So the only time the Media will say anything about Chicago is when Trump talks about it to prove how wrong they are.......Hmmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, I disagree with you on your feelings on the 2nd amendment, but that aside....

Okay, lets say, hypothetically, that the 2nd amendment was repealed and gun ownership banned...then what?

there are 300 million guns in circulation that are not tracked, are we going to have police randomly search peoples houses, without due cause? How would guns be confiscated without violating other parts of the Constitution?
    I never once said to outright ban them. I myself have made the same argument before that it's a little to late to go the Australian route with guns due to the large amount already in circulation, and the black market with multiple avenues of entry into the US.

But then no conversation regarding it is even allowed to be had without conservatives getting up in arms with their hysteria. We have a problem with a culture that almost worships guns and corporations like the NRA only add fuel to the fire by feeding that hysteria for gun sales. You yourself automatically assumed I wanted to get rid of the 2nd amendment, when I just said I wanted some civil discussion. The NRA alone are a huge part of the problem with their constant lobbying for less regulations even to the point of insanity, literally.

People on both sides of the political spectrum just argue in extremes, literally nothing gets done, and the next shooting happens with some people hoping for a white shooter, some a Muslim one, some an illegal immigrant, so that the blame-game can be played all the while ignoring the big picture.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    Don't you just love some of the comments?people really are brain dead.Only in America do you see this sort of this happen?????People can't be that stupid, can they?Look at North Korea, A good deal of Middle eastern countries,Parts of Africa.Countless other places were war and slavery,murder,starvation,poverty,genocide and disease is an everyday thing.Yet In a country with over 300 million people something happens on a small scale and its the retard brigade to the forums to say oh that Lawless America lol Chicago alone has had over 500 Homicides this year alone.....Yet no word or outcry from the Media or those that claim gun control is the anwer.The sad/funny thing is that is less than last year.Of almost 800 dead and over 4,000 shootings.It has been said for years that Chicago has had the toughest gun laws now that Trump says the same thing all of a sudden that is wrong from the media.So the only time the Media will say anything about Chicago is when Trump talks about it to prove how wrong they are.......Hmmmm
    So North Korea and the middle east are points of reference for you and not the other G20 nations that have less than 10% of the per capita homicide rates? Then you must be quite happy i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Insomnia can literally lead to hallucinations and other mental issues. What are you on about?

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    So North Korea and the middle east are points of reference for you and not the other G20 nations that have less than 10% of the per capita homicide rates? Then you mst be quite happy i guess.
    That is all you take from all that.smfh so tell me These other nations do they have the same amount population numbers?Also is the diversity of race and religion as much as it is in the US?
    Last edited by Bigcountry11782; 2017-11-14 at 09:34 PM.

Remember, there's nothing anyone could have done to prevent this, also mental health yadda yadda. Pay no attention to the man selling guns behind the curtain.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is all you take from all that.smfh
    There is nothing much to be taken from your tirade other than the same old tired hand-waving and whataboutisms rather than admit that there is a problem.

Insomnia is not a mental health disorder . Nor is a person with anxiety like say, for flying.
    Insomnia leaves the patient in a drowsy state in which they cannot think clearly, or might even hallucinate. How is this a safe state to own and operate a firearm?

People with anxiety are prone to acting erratic, unpredictable and respond emotionally instead of rationally. How is this a safe state to own and operate a firearm?

Just because you happen to know people for which this isn't the case, doesn't mean people can tell which is which until a crazy guy shoots up a church or preschool. Saying "well dangit he probably shouldn't have had that gun when he had one of his episodes" afterwards is just not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    There is nothing much to be taken from your tirade other than the same old tired hand-waving and whataboutisms rather than admit that there is a problem.
    when did i say there wasn't a problem?Making laws that make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to obtain a firearm is not going to help.It has been proven.Yet some people don't want to listen to facts.
    Last edited by Bigcountry11782; 2017-11-14 at 09:38 PM.

when did i say there wasn't a problem?Making laws that make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to obtain a firearm is not going to help.It has been proven.Yet some people don't want to listen to facts.
    You mean easy source of weapons for criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    You mean easy source of weapons for criminals?
    No, i don't.Criminals can get a hold of a weapon without it being legal.Ever heard a little thing called a black market?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Only in America that three dead isn't serious enough
    It's serious, but two people are murdered by guns every day in Chicago, and 12 people per day are shot there. We Americans like our rampages like we like our McDonald's meals: super-sized.

It is only 5 kids everyone - not worth changing a few perceived rights for. Move on everyone.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.