Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    daze is not a problem tho
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    show me some of those players who LIKE the daze mechanic pls
    Leatherworkers

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it? Makes unsuspecting threats an easy target? Would like it more punishing so people could just storm through mobs, but I am not that evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    i insult devs every day after getting dazed in argus while mounted, its very fucking annoying.
    I hardly get dazed..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai182 View Post
    It's an RPG though... immersion mate.

Like I bet people on the receiving end of a flashbang in an FPS game probably think it's a shit mechanic aswell.
    YEAH! Remove the effects of the flashbangs!

Actually, mate, that was a good example. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Based on your signature I see that you play warrior. All tanks are immune to daze. Now you know what to do.
    Don't tell him!

It isn't like.. Prydaz can deal with your daze problem either... Ooops, said too much!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's very hard to take someone arguing FOR vanilla and AGAINST daze seriously. Vanilla was all about making every task as tedious as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I like it? Makes unsuspecting threats an easy target? Would like it more punishing so people could just storm through mobs, but I am not that evil.

- - - Updated - - -

I hardly get dazed..

- - - Updated - - -

YEAH! Remove the effects of the flashbangs!

Actually, mate, that was a good example. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't tell him!

It isn't like.. Prydaz can deal with your daze problem either... Ooops, said too much!
    Or that crafted item I think is from LW on AH. Woops spilled the bean again, my bad!

While we are at it, can we get rid of the death mechanic? Its really annoying, that you have to walk to your corpse, every time your HP reach 0. Just let me kill stuff already.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's very hard to take someone arguing FOR vanilla and AGAINST daze seriously. Vanilla was all about making every task as tedious as possible.
    Back then, profit was literally counted in amount of player time wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    the game shouldnt force to change to a spec you dont enjoy just to avoid a stupid mechanic and tanks being immune to daze is another stupid thing alltogether
    You know, they introduced a leatherworking item just for this issue right? don't wanna get dazed use that item, it lasts 2h and persists through death.

you guys did it , you finally twist the arm of a big company and got em to work on oficial legacy servers . a fine example of a comunity effort and the power of keep trying , you stick together till the goal was reached you didnt take NO for an answer . i could go on but theres no point . BUT theres another battle to fight
    another conflict to solve , in which the comunity can come together again and show em that theres nothing we couldnt achieve if we work together for a common gol , im talking about the infamous DAZE machanic , we all know it , we all have experience its bad side ( doesnt have a good side )
    and its time for it to go away for good . its time we stand together again as one and rid the world ( of warcraft ) of this cancer that has plague us for so long it is time to stand together to resit the onslaught of the devs that continue to belive is a " fun " mechanic it is time to come together again and save us from that terrible logic .
    LOL

Well, think about it from Blizzard's perspective though. They care about making money. Making classic servers might make them more money, but I don't think a lot of people would actually quit if daze is not removed. Simply put, it's a mechanic that has always been there.

On the other hand, classic will obviously have daze, so maybe it cna be removed from modern wow and vanilla lovers can go daze themselves all they want. It's a nice dream, but I don't see it happening.

Is Daze a vanilla mechanic? Then they want it.

You realize that this is the Internet, yes?
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2017-11-14 at 11:29 PM.

Of course you won't like it. It is there to force you to deal with the world and the threats in it. It makes getting things done harder and more challenging. I don't like repair bills or corpse runs either.

5+ Year Old Account
    Man, there are things you can do against the mechanic, if you won't or can't go tank just do anything in your power for avoid it, just... like there were no options lol...

This even is a mechanic that enforces the idea of tanks leading groups, if you have a friend who is tank just let him go at the front and lure enemies, he should not suffer much, and not get dazed.

These things are just... Omg why do people want things to become everytime easier and easier and less complicated instead of deal with the problem when you have tools to confront it? this is not even real life for want those things, this is a game, and a game without his punishing rules is just a boring push forward path. Damn, I personally aren't one of those who wanted Vanilla, but I understand what they want, and there are people who just suggest to make this game more easy to deal and convenient?

Please, no!