Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sad that the game will still sell very well
    Of course it will, just wait until the game releases and /r/gaming will be full of posts about the game and neat things they found or funny moments and after a few months pretty much no one will remember the outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    I don't know what you guys are on about, I really don't.

Are you really that spoiled you want everything on day 1? I mean, BF1 had that and guess what, everyone on the forums complained about it.

I played the game for few hours today and I feel like I achieved quite a lot! I unlocked a fair bit of star cards and am already on a good path to customize how I want to play my characters. The progression is steady and very much rewarding ... you don't even feel tempted to buy those crates.

Just play the game ... it's fun! All you do is hang onto these numbers and complain how they change and switch 'em around, etc., etc. ... I really hope Game Companies just stop communicating with the "community" and release a product without a word ...

Oh and about unlocking Heroes ... I played around 4 hours today altogether and I already unlocked Darth Sidious, without spending a dime in cash shop ... so stop being foolish and don't follow these so called "game reviewers", because with all this complaining is how they get paid ...

Anyway, do what you want, moan on the forums about stuff you know only from some "game reviewers", hell if I care. The game is good and worth it!
    Might want to wipe that EA stain off...nevermind.

We're in an era where people are perfectly fine with paying additional cash to unlock cheat codes, even though the codes were already included with the game, only you had to play for dozens/hundreds of hours while someone else can just swipe a credit card and have them on day 1. Sure, not a huge deal were this a single player game only, but it's not.

Jfc EA, how hard is to NOT fuck up everything you do?

Deleted
    I still think the star-card system is very similar to how it was/is in Battlefield.

People say "the starter weapon is good" - but that doesn't really matter, the starter stuff in Battlefront is good enough to get kills too.
    The one with all the unlocks and weapons had the advantage in Battlefield too though, the only difference is that it wasn't as obvious because it didn't say "+20% TTK with this weapon"

I'm more concerned about what my friend said about the single player.
    From what he told me, it seems like it's just as bad as Battlefield 1's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    I don't know what you guys are on about, I really don't.

Are you really that spoiled you want everything on day 1? I mean, BF1 had that and guess what, everyone on the forums complained about it.

I played the game for few hours today and I feel like I achieved quite a lot! I unlocked a fair bit of star cards and am already on a good path to customize how I want to play my characters. The progression is steady and very much rewarding ... you don't even feel tempted to buy those crates.

Just play the game ... it's fun! All you do is hang onto these numbers and complain how they change and switch 'em around, etc., etc. ... I really hope Game Companies just stop communicating with the "community" and release a product without a word ...

Oh and about unlocking Heroes ... I played around 4 hours today altogether and I already unlocked Darth Sidious, without spending a dime in cash shop ... so stop being foolish and don't follow these so called "game reviewers", because with all this complaining is how they get paid ...

Anyway, do what you want, moan on the forums about stuff you know only from some "game reviewers", hell if I care. The game is good and worth it!
    They need downvoting on this forum for ridiculous posts like this. If you think 40 hours for one character is okay you're an idiot. If you don't, you're not.

Deleted
    I wish more games were live overwatch, just give me all the content up front and let me unlock cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I still think the star-card system is very similar to how it was/is in Battlefield.

People say "the starter weapon is good" - but that doesn't really matter, the starter stuff in Battlefront is good enough to get kills too.
    The one with all the unlocks and weapons had the advantage in Battlefield too though, the only difference is that it wasn't as obvious because it didn't say "+20% TTK with this weapon"

I'm more concerned about what my friend said about the single player.
    From what he told me, it seems like it's just as bad as Battlefield 1's.
    Didn't you get the memo? western AAA is giving up on effort in single player altogether. They want buy to play with heavy microtransactions to be the new norm. Overwatch made a billion dollars on boxes to get cosmetics already on disc and that pandoras box can't be closed without a very imitators eating shit and costing a lot of money in the process.

Sadly enough of what the kids call 'intellectual cucks' will still buy this shit "BECAUSE ITS STAR WARS!!!!1!!!1!" like good brand loyalty shills so sadly they may still make a significant profit from whales alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I wish more games were live overwatch, just give me all the content up front and let me unlock cosmetics.
    Why give you content when they can first ask you 60$ for a access to loot boxes where you can gamble for the content for 1.99$ per box?

10+ Year Old Account
    If any1 if interested in singleplayer story here it is (spoiler duh):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE&t=3s

It doesnt realy show anything new, exept 1 thing that could be a part of new episode in movie.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a friend who is a total normie when it comes to gaming.

Hes not even buying this.

In fact, he didnt know I was aware of this, and he was like YO "GENN" did you hear about this shit?

Never done that before. He never knows gaming news.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-11-15 at 12:06 AM.

In few weeks people will forget.

And EA walks to bank with milliosn from the loot boxes.

And return even worse next time.

It's safe to say if Blizzard is taking shots at you, I think you dun goofed. Last time they did that was with Bioware's Mass Effect 3 endings.

https://twitter.com/StarCraft/status/930534868139646976
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Thanks for the explanation @Peggle. Sounds lul. I remember this game being on E3 but I didn't think it was THAT popular...

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It's safe to say if Blizzard is taking shots at you, I think you dun goofed. Last time they did that was with Bioware's Mass Effect 3 endings.

https://twitter.com/StarCraft/status/930534868139646976
    Hahahaha that's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    It totaly read this in south park voice actiong:

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Jokes on them. I'm playing the older games that they didn't screw up!

I do not know how much traction it is getting right now but a lot of people/parents are getting riled up and attack Disney for allowing real-money-gambling in their now biggest franchise.
    If this gets big enough Disney, in an attempt to salvage its good reputation (and yes, they do want to keep it), will have to step in.

Star Wars and Disney's trouble with the loot boxes is too big to not get noticed outside the usual gamers crowd, it might finally get some legal attention about gambling in games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Tbh I played for a few hours last night with my friends and we refuse to spend anymore money on loot crates but I alrdy unlocked Darth Vader who was one of the more costly characters at 15k credits and I alrdy have 7k credits saved up towards Luke who is also 15k tbh if you have fun and enjoy the game you wont even notice the credits building up, also Star Cards still don't save people from being scrubs I was wrecking people as a lvl 0 assault for a good few hours before i opened any daily login crates.
    but you did spend some money on them?

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    I do not know how much traction it is getting right now but a lot of people/parents are getting riled up and attack Disney for allowing real-money-gambling in their now biggest franchise.
    If this gets big enough Disney, in an attempt to salvage its good reputation (and yes, they do want to keep it), will have to step in.

Star Wars and Disney's trouble with the loot boxes is too big to not get noticed outside the usual gamers crowd, it might finally get some legal attention about gambling in games.
    Is there really that big of a mainstream coverage going on?

And more importantly, will it last over the weekend when Kardashians do something shocking again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is there really that big of a mainstream coverage going on?

And more importantly, will it last over the weekend when Kardashians do something shocking again?
    It's on BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology...alflow_twitter