Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    op prob would do best in going outside and talk to animals or something atleast they might pretend they care lul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    A lot of Classic raiders remember that Ragnaros had like 1 million HP (+/-) according to addons. It was a neat number to remember Classic players won't be fooled so easily if they will see bosses' HP buffed

They don't need to be fooled by it, it will simply increase the difficulty, as would buffing a bosses damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What would be wrong with transmog, achievements and optional new character models?

The first two give something to actually DO at max level, the latter is just a nice thing to have in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    They also expect Blizzard to re-create their first MMO experience, and that's just not possible.
    Re create it? No. Create one better than 14 year old copy and paste vanilla or retail? yes that is very possible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    What would be wrong with transmog, achievements and optional new character models?

The first two give something to actually DO at max level, the latter is just a nice thing to have in general.
    Transmog should absolutely not happen, in vanilla player gear was an honest indicator of player power. In PvP it's unfair to have someone in t3 gear displaying t1 or a low level outfit.
    Achievements, I have no problem with them being added as they are completely optional.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Just to correct you there buddy. No one has played Classic. It hasn't been made yet. What you are referring to is called World of Warcraft. Another community accepted name is Vanilla. If you're going to be presenting your view then at least get the terminology right.
    Just to correct you buddy but its also called Classic. Feel free to prove that wrong tho, I would be interested in seeing you do that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

this guy talks out of both sides of his mouth, he doesnt want vanilla anymore than the ones he claims to critic.

fuck changes

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Congrats, you won the most ignorant post of the day. People who didn't play back then should have no say on it whatsoever. They're like children, uneducated and wrong 99% of the time. Unless you're okay with people who don't play retail asking Blizz to remove LFG/LFR, Flying, etc from the game?
    Naw the most ignorant post of the day goes to you since clearly you don't understand business. Everyone who pay's to play Classic has equal opinion of it and is allowed equal feedback. Doesn't matter if you don't like that fact or not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    i'm all for not adding new content aka LFG, LFD, Pet battle, dual spec etc. they don't belong in classic.

but i'm okay with them adding small QoL improvements to the game

Getting rid of ALL bugs and exploits.
    making certain items stack higher.
    Adding auto loot.
    improvements to the UI to make it more flexible.
    maybe update some quest (certain quest make you go loot a chest or a bucket that have a 5 min respawn timer, more or less making it pointless to do if there's just a few people doing it.)

We are noisy? You're the ones who were salivating and howling at Blizz like a pack of horny dogs to get vanilla servers.

Since you're in view to get it, we have the right to give our opinions on it too, since we are the same playerbase. Some people who're mostly indifferent might have a mild interest in playing classic servers, with a few caveats. We have every right to voice them. And to my perception the Purists are a tiresome bunch to listen to. Very tiresome.

The devs aren't making these servers exclusively for you, get over it. They asked for feedback, they're getting it. From both sides. Get over it.

You don't know shit about what'll be added or not until they tell you what.

Quote Originally Posted by duannyboy View Post
    Re create it? No. Create one better than 14 year old copy and paste vanilla or retail? yes that is very possible
    Except it's not- Vanilla, for most of the people that really enjoyed it is based on a number of subjective factors that appeal to that player- however, those are all gone, and intrinsically have nothing at all to do with the game. Blizzard can't magic your first raiding guild back together, they can't re-create your first stroll through Duskwood, or the first time you got slaughtered by a roaming elite pack.

Transmog should absolutely not happen, in vanilla player gear was an honest indicator of player power. In PvP it's unfair to have someone in t3 gear displaying t1 or a low level outfit.
    Achievements, I have no problem with them being added as they are completely optional.
    All you have to do is look at health. Your gear measurement already doesn't work for any rogue or druid, because you can't see the gear prior to engaging. Or people far away/blocked by a bush, height, tree, etc. Or Shadow priests from a distance. Or many other situations.

...you realize that transmogging only works with gear you already have, yes? You can't mog into a full snowflake tier if you don't have said tier, so your 'power displays' will be just fine even with transmogging...

And as for 'looking cheaty'...well that's your problem, learn to not seek out easy prey and git gud...

Actually i would only like to see LFG/LFD added because that is the only thing Classic servers/realms would need that wasnt the part of Vanilla....

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Fun part of this post is, that at least few parts will get into WoW: Classic. I am betting on new character models and Achievements.

But hey, believe what you want
    you can actually mod the models in really really easily

If blizzard lets us

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Actually i would only like to see LFG/LFD added because that is the only thing Classic servers/realms would need that wasnt the part of Vanilla....
    It was. It just didn't teleport you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    All you have to do is look at health. Your gear measurement already doesn't work for any rogue or druid, because you can't see the gear prior to engaging. Or people far away/blocked by a bush, height, tree, etc. Or Shadow priests from a distance. Or many other situations.
    Some gear especially in pvp is more stamina heavy than other gear, so no. Rogue or druid, People blocked by anything, you are aware you can run after being engaged? if someone engages you want to know their player power so YOU can decide fight or flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It was. It just didn't teleport you.
    Erm nope, LFG was added in WotLK as in Dungeon Finder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    ...you realize that transmogging only works with gear you already have, yes? You can't mog into a full snowflake tier if you don't have said tier, so your 'power displays' will be just fine even with transmogging...

And as for 'looking cheaty'...well that's your problem, learn to not seek out easy prey and git gud...
    I don't think you understood at all. I was referring to negative mogging eg those with t3 who mog into lesser gear to deceive other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You need to seek some mental health treatment, you sound like a school shooter.
    Tell me, how do you know what a "school shooter" sounds like?

I don't think you understood at all. I was referring to negative mogging eg those with t3 who mog into lesser gear to deceive other players.
    Your problem. Git gud.