Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Here’s hoping they don’t become lords of hollows
    Why not? That would be Nito!
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I'm not sure if blizzard plans go further than just the cities were destroyed. They might give it a passing mention in the book that the night elves and forsaken live in camps somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You are fooling yourself if you think that Blizzard wont just put Night Elves/Forsaken into Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
    Probably this indeed.

If the Alliance do end up retaking Lordaeron, who would actually want to live there? Even if the Alliance completely demolished and removed every stone of the city and built something new, are people actually going to want to live in a place where thousands of living corpses dwelled for years, that is also haunted (at least I assume it is, since you can hear the voices in the old throne room)? I guess besides warlocks or DK's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    If the Alliance do end up retaking Lordaeron, who would actually want to live there? Even if the Alliance completely demolished and removed every stone of the city and built something new, are people actually going to want to live in a place where thousands of living corpses dwelled for years, that is also haunted (at least I assume it is, since you can hear the voices in the old throne room)? I guess besides warlocks or DK's.
    i think it is probably going to just be for dismantling purposes. like no one is going to live there, but no one can fortify it either. iirc lorderon was not resource rich either, low supplies of gold as per a quest in the starting zone trisifal. and yea you are right about the haunted thing too, they mention it in the undead starting cinematic.

it kind of sucks cuz its a heavy lore area

Deleted
    How about the f*ucked up side of Silvermoon?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzax View Post
    How about the f*ucked up side of Silvermoon?
    Fairly certain the Blood elves would have restored it by now with the assuredly building population and reclamation of their Sunwell and total grasp on Quel'thalas.. maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Fairly certain the Blood elves would have restored it by now with the assuredly building population and reclamation of their Sunwell and total grasp on Quel'thalas.. maybe not.
    That would be expecting Blizzard to actually change the zone =3=

WTF, you can literally store a rotting corpse anywhere. What're they gonna do about it, rot? Oh shit they're already doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You are fooling yourself if you think that Blizzard wont just put Night Elves/Forsaken into Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
    you are most probably correct. i hope they dont throw em in there though. that city will literally become an immigration office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken might be harder to think of but I am sure that the Gilnean Kingdom would have a lot to repay when the Alliance takes it back.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Well if they want to protect all of Kalimdor then the Horde needs to build big settlements in Silithus and somewhere North.

So my idea would be:

Orcs remain in Orgrimmar.
    Taurens remain in Thunderbluff.
    Ogres build a city ontop of Theramore.

These three cities will form the stronghold centre of the Horde civilization.

Forsaken can build up a Forsaken kingdom at winterspring and become a new scourge, with all those dead Night Elfs they can have a nice few years making new undead.
    If Silvermoon would fall i would send the Blood Elfs to Silithus if the wound will become a new well of eternity, maybe they can make Silvermoon fly like Dalaran mages where able to do and fly it over.

This way the Alliance will have a hard time finding a landing zone to do dmg on Kalimdor.
    Ofc this is all a maybe when the introduction will become true and that all of Kalimdor will become Horde and Eastern Kingdom Alliance controled.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Ruins of Theramore are currently unoccupied
    And the crater for a new undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    i think it is probably going to just be for dismantling purposes. like no one is going to live there, but no one can fortify it either. iirc lorderon was not resource rich either, low supplies of gold as per a quest in the starting zone trisifal. and yea you are right about the haunted thing too, they mention it in the undead starting cinematic.

it kind of sucks cuz its a heavy lore area
    Either dismantling purposes, so the Forsaken can no longer "bastardize" the land (From the Alliance's perspective) or a reclamation of the original seat of the Alliance's power, Lordaeron. Back in Cata, the Argent Crusade and Cenarion circle already had developed means of curing the plaguelands through druidic magic and consecration rituals, even if the land was Haunted, both parties involved could find another solution to put the souls to rest.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg how amazing would it be for all the diehard allaince lore nerds and Jaina obsessors to absolutely lose their shit if the Forsaken were to move into the ruins of Theramore and rebuild it in their own decidedly plague-ey fashion.

I play Alliance myself and i still want to see this happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    One silver lining about the loss of the Undercity would be to see a new potential capitol city with the Forsaken's unique architecture (e.g. the newer version of Brill, New Agamand, Venomspite, etc.). Undercity itself is more a sampling of Scourge and Human architecture - I could see a new Forsaken capital with its dark gray and purple buildings, bristling with alchemical objects, Necromantic sigils, shadowy ritual circles, and enclosed by creeping fog and perpetual dusk.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Uninstanced Stratholme. Preferably reconstructed with post-Cataclysm forsaken architecture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I could see a new Forsaken capital with its dark gray and purple buildings, bristling with alchemical objects, Necromantic sigils, shadowy ritual circles, and enclosed by creeping fog and perpetual dusk.
    The perfect place for any family vacation
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Uninstanced Stratholme. Preferably reconstructed with post-Cataclysm forsaken architecture.
    They lost Lordaeron.