5+ Year Old Account
    oh blizz you clever clever people just realized WHY we lose Tel'drassil cause if its gone in a expac or 2 we can go down the hole left by the rotting roots of the dead tree or something of that nature after all no dragon people to bless it anymore... also realised maybe just maybe the horde burns it out of spite to put the night elves in the shoes of the rest of the elves that they have been looking down on a fair bit no more moon well........
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I don't think so, many people on here are worried. I'm slightly worried but I I have anxiety so sometimes kicking a pebble unnerves me
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    PTRs are back up on 7.3.2.
    So tbh as expected coming after thanksgiving, thanks bird

What in the, theres a new quest up involving magni on the Vindicaar on live

It’s aggramar talking to the Coven of Shivarrah, it’s not groundbreaking but was this even known about?

Mostly bringing this out as I’m curious what else is hidden there outside of the ending cinematic.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2017-11-15 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It really just comes down to, if they give Raiding something in return, its not that big of deal. But if they don't, they're going to piss off even more than are now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It really just comes down to, if they give Raiding something in return, its not that big of deal. But if they don't, they're going to piss off even more than are now.
    Tier pieces will be replaced with Azerite Armor. Since each piece of Azerite Armor has uniquely tailored traits, there are going to be pieces of Azerite Armor with trait combinations that can only be obtained in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Tier pieces will be replaced with Azerite Armor. Since each piece of Azerite Armor has uniquely tailored traits, there are going to be pieces of Azerite Armor with trait combinations that can only be obtained in raids.
    Source on that? And unless they offer Raid and M+ only talents it's really not the same.

Just simple math really, there will be a near endless combination of traits they can put together in different ways.

Also, if M+ reward system continues as is it would be impossible to target the piece of gear you want as azurite gear can’t titanforge so the only mythic raid ilvl gear you’d get would be from end of week cache

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Just simple math really, there will be a near endless combination of traits they can put together in different ways.

Also, if M+ reward system continues as is it would be impossible to target the piece of gear you want as azurite gear can’t titanforge so the only mythic raid ilvl gear you’d get would be from end of week cache
    So you're saying you'll be raiding for trinkets and potentially 3 pieces of gear now, instead of currently trinkets and 4 pieces of gear?

In that context, this change doesn't seem that bad, but not having tier bonuses and a much more strict gear path does feel a little awkward.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    What in the, theres a new quest up involving magni on the Vindicaar on live

It’s aggramar talking to the Coven of Shivarrah, it’s not groundbreaking but was this even known about?

Mostly bringing this out as I’m curious what else is hidden there outside of the ending cinematic.
    I didn't see it and I was doing stuff all day today

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I didn't see it and I was doing stuff all day today
    I just did it. You need to go to the Vindicaar to get the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    I just did it. You need to go to the Vindicaar to get the quest.
    Did it just pop in the last few hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Did it just pop in the last few hours?
    I guess so!

https://www.wowhead.com/news=276201/...isions-of-fear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Source on that? And unless they offer Raid and M+ only talents it's really not the same.
    They said that each piece of Azerite Armor in the game is going to have a unique trait layout with different trait combinations.

That means that some of them will be tied to specific bosses in specific dungeons or raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They said that each piece of Azerite Armor in the game is going to have a unique trait layout with different trait combinations.

That means that some of them will be tied to specific bosses in specific dungeons or raids.
    Or it could just mean that there will still be overlap, doubt that EVERY piece in the game will have a different trait layout. And regardless, doesn't make up for removal of sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Why do people still believe in summer releases? We never had one and we will probably never get one either.
    Technically Legion launched in Summer.

I don't mind them retiring the Tier Sets, as long as we get something in return art wise. Would really suck for a DH to be stuck with only 3 different Tier Sets in its lifetime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do people still believe in summer releases? We never had one and we will probably never get one either.
    and I am glad for that, best if they let me be outdoors through the summer without raid schedules and release stuff in september

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind them retiring the Tier Sets, as long as we get something in return art wise. Would really suck for a DH to be stuck with only 3 different Tier Sets in its lifetime.
    Well, I am quite sure what they said means retiring set bonuses. There will be themed armor "sets", but no longer locked to a specific class.

Another day comes, another thing is getting removed.

Sure, I get that tier pieces create unpleasant conundrums when you are looking at a piece that dropped from a real boss on a difficulty you specifically targeted which gives you 4p or 2p on the left and a piece that managed to roll +15 ilvl from whatever trash you have been farming for days worth of real time.

It's just sad that these clashes always go the way of the blandest and the most boring uncreative shit, because that uncreative shit manages to create more "reasons to log in" = a worse grind.

Tier bonuses were always something I was looking forward to. First, they removed them in LFR, hurting my alts. Then they removed them in PVP together with gear, hurting all my characters. Now they are removing them from the last spot where they still exist. RIP.