Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mount tab would be nice.

Slight tweaks to class balance just to get classes closer to the others but not overtaking them

No 5 minute individual buffs

I would still play a pure vanilla game and just stick to mage or rogue for DPS and convenience but not seeing everyone play the same classes would be a good place to start to tweak the numbers slightly

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post

Now; here's where your opinion does matter:

- Should all classes/specs be balanced + viable?
    - Should certain early BC changes be added (Debuff limit increased from 8 -> 40)?
    - Should content be released incrementally or all at once?
    - Should certain bugs be left in (looting anim bug) or squash them all?

These are the types of questions you should be discussing. Not whether we should be having Pet Battles in.
    Should the classes/specs be balanced and viable? No.
    They should not be rebalanced or made 'viable' because that will completely, and fundamentally change how the game works, and how you play it. Changing such a drastic thing makes it not Vanilla.

Should Early BC changes such as 40 debuff limit be added? No. Part of raiding was managing those precious debuff slots (which increase to 16 later on btw) which helped form group composition and limited classes/specs. Changing this would make bosses even easier.

Should the content be released incrementally? Yes. I think they should do what most Classic Private Servers do, which is release it in a 16-20 month timescale, similar to how it was then.

Bugs? Only huge, gamebreaking major ones. The looting animation bug is annoying, but I don't mind either way