Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nothing makes more sense than the Ruins of Theramore. Build Forsaken buildings and take over the harbor. Theramore is a crucial location for the defense of Kalimdor. Plus the swamp aesthetic can translate well to the Forsaken
    You have a point in this, i belive many humans died in theramore so some work for Val'Kyrs. #RhoninSylvanas'sSlave, who else died in theramore? Jainaundead? and reveal that the one that survived is dreadlord?
    And Undeads would get port in their capital .

But why i feel like everyone just forget or intentionally not mention one city that should have to be build. Youl talked about Gilneas, Silvermoon, Exodar, Gnomeregan etc...

Why do you skip only one race city that deserve to be build, that is Darkspear trolls capital. Even gnomes have cool city and Trolls got what? generictrollhut1 and generictrollhut2 with some bridges made out of the wood.

Edit:
    Btw. i forgot. I think that Gilneas will be givven to worgens and they will have to give home to the night elves this time. And Lordaeron will be so much damaged it'll be under rebuilding for 2 expansions, look at all those siege machines in the cinematic. And alliance will have to keep large amount of forces to keep reconstruction safe. The diffrence between supposed construction of undead capital in undercity and reconstruction of Lordaeron is that Lordaeron is near frontlines with some of the mountains defending alliance from Silvermoon and on the other hand, there is no alliance force near theramore, not unless they made Vindicar full operational alliance assault ship.
    Last edited by nerv234; 2017-11-15 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Hyjal style, plant new seed/sprout and take care of it.
    Nordrassil wasn't destroyed, they spent nearly 10 years slowly nurturing it back to health, are still working on it. We don't have a time frame for how long Teldrassil took to grow, but it likely took most of the 4 years between WC3 and WoW to grow. Even if they did get the 'island' back it couldn't be reflected in 9.0.

The Darkspear have the Echo Isles. It's up to Blizzard to actually built something there other than mud huts.
    I fixed it for you...
    In SOO we saw Darkspear spearthrowers so they build actual siege weapons so they are capable of building buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Gilneas is sure going to be revamped in some way, because in blizzcon they said in case the Horde wins Arathi they could launch an attack in the worgen kingdom of Gilneas. So they definitely have some plans for it, but probably as a warfront unfortunately...and not as an Alliance capital.

- - - Updated - - -

They said some changes will be permanent, and that Darnassus is going to be one of them.
    Greymane not even listed as a major character on their panel.

RIP, just expect disappointment so maybe you'll be more pleasantly surprised if they do something really good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Won't somebody please think of Silvermoon?

But why are you expecting them to? The Darkspear are the least of the jungle troll clans, toyed and hunted by the Gurubashi and the rest of the forest trolls, exiled on some loa-forsaken island that they lost to murlocs.
    And yet the Zandalari offered Vol'jin and the Darkspear to rule above them because they are not trying to cling to a lost empire.
    Even if the Zandalari of Zul try that very same thing
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2017-11-15 at 12:43 PM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I hope they can update Thunder Bluff at some point. This city looks dated but it's very functional and easy to navigate, it shouldn't be difficult to do too, since they can use Highmountain objects to replace with old structures.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    And yet the Zandalari offered Vol'jin and the Darkspear to rule above them because they are not trying to cling to a lost empire.
    Even if the Zandalari of Zul try that very same thing
    I hate that everyone writes that it's a bad thing. There is nothing wrong in restoring empire, so what trolls are meant to be pushed away from their territories, and be fine with it? Losing cities and living like beggars? It's not trolls who strted conflict with others, it was the other way around. And they deserve to have their own home and borders as anyone else.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-11-15 at 12:49 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    I have no clue what the Forsaken will be calling their new home in Kalimdor, though. Not even the slightest speculation. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Maybe Felwood is a nice spot for them now that all of the demons are buggering off? Just call it Deadwood and place some Forsaken buildings and you're done.

Deleted
    Nothing makes more sense than the Ruins of Theramore. Build Forsaken buildings and take over the harbor. Theramore is a crucial location for the defense of Kalimdor. Plus the swamp aesthetic can translate well to the Forsaken
    The Ogres live in that zone.
    Theramore and the Black dragonflight are dead for years now.

It makes no sense at all that the Stonemaul clan did not yet build up there settlement into a stronghold when there is nothing left there to fear anymore.

Forsaken need a zone with alot of dead bodies so they can increase there numbers, that is more north where we will kill alot of Night Elfs soon.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-11-15 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    They still haven't updated Draenei and BE starting areas nor merged them with Kali & EK so I wouldn't have my hopes high.

Gilneas would be cool but for me I wish to see Dalaran similar to Warcraft 3 cinimatic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    Greymane not even listed as a major character on their panel.

RIP, just expect disappointment so maybe you'll be more pleasantly surprised if they do something really good.
    After eight years of nothingness regarding Gilneas, I don't expect anything to happen. And it's not only Gilneas, other races are in the same need too. As someone who really cares about immersion and keeping the world updated, this ruins the experience for me.

In-fighting and civil war among the tribes is what led to their decay. The invaders would never have been able to displace them in their prime. I mean the jungle troll tribes keep killing each other. It was not the humans who displaced the Darkspear, it was the rest of the jungle trolls.
    I was speaking in general manner. And yea in case of Darkspears they were mobbed because they didn't succumb to Hakker, they were the smallst tribe and they couldn't rival with all tribes going against them, especially when their firstborns were sacrificed to the Blood God.
    However Jungle trolls were dealing with human and orc aggression. Humans were pushing into the jungle and cutting down the woods, this made the trolls to raid stormwind. They also repressed from jungle Horde who tired to break in there. I can't exactly picture when the summoning of Hakkar began and when the Darkspear mistreatment began, but I suppose it was after Stormwind raid, as from what was written in Chronicles it seemed all the trolls from STV went there to cause havoc. But I could be wrong here (so someone correct me there if I misunderstood something).

It's later when Darkspear settled on Southern Islands the Kul'Tiras began to harass them, and then sea witch with her water elementals and murlocs. Hmm.. that wnet too much offtop.

So I'm gonna add that it would be nice to have Gilneas back indeed, it's quite a waste for it to be merely ghost empty zone.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Do we really need another human city? Isn't Stormwind, Dalaran, and Kul Trias enough?

If they're going to revamp cities then Silvermoon and Exodar are at the top of the list. If they're going to add cities then Gnomeregan is a must and a new home for the night elves and forsaken.

More human cities? No thanks.
    you say no thanks but i would welcome it along with many others. no they are not enough i want every playable race to have its own city or at lease a zone to call its own. i agree that silvermoon adn exodar are in the top BUT! at least they do have a city even if it is outdaed. they do own two entire zones. do they need rework for god knows how years? yeah ofc they do i dont disagree with you. but at least you have something. what does the worgen have? tell me what. a tree in darnassus. and even this tree is going to be dust soon. they dont have a zone, nothing at all. obviously i dont count tiny randomly hubs that every race has. im talking about area that i, in game, can go with my worgens and say yes : this is my toon's home, outdated or not. i know that you hate humans and you are free to like whatever you like but there are people like me who really enjoy playing worgen and i believe you understand what im saying

Gilneas would get a revamp 100% but Ogrimmar might need to be changed. Maybe have half the city be Forsaken themed as well as making Ogrimmar bigger of course. The Forsaken themed sections can be mostly underground.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Gilneas would get a revamp 100% but Ogrimmar might need to be changed. Maybe have half the city be Forsaken themed as well as making Ogrimmar bigger of course. The Forsaken themed sections can be mostly underground.
    And on fire. With the forsaken in the fire
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I like the idea of giving forsaken theramore... It would be a huge slap in the face to the alliance and generate a lot of hate.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    I like the idea of giving forsaken theramore... It would be a huge slap in the face to the alliance and generate a lot of hate.
    And we should probably round up any High elves we find and induct them in the Horde. Just because

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    WTF i dont want Ogrimmar to become Forsaken themed.

It would also not make alot of sense to house the Forsaken there.
    If you want to secure Kalimdor you need to add another stronghold up north and far south and connect them with roads for fast troop movement.

I've seen a lot of people asking about where the Forsaken will set up shop. You know what would be great? It would be great if the Forsaken rebuilt and occupied Theramore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    I've seen a lot of people asking about where the Forsaken will set up shop. You know what would be great? It would be great if the Forsaken rebuilt and occupied Theramore.
    Zone alrdy belongs to the Ogres.