Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Cute, but it's pretty obvious why Mueller isn't going after them.

Trump could also order everything the NSA has on the DNC and Podesta to be turned over, because NSA certainly has it.
    And why isn't he going after them. Enlighten us all on these secrets that you hold that could be used against them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    tell me colbert intentionally drew a penis

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Oh he did.

- - - Updated - - -

In the same vein, here is a slide explaining the Afghan War.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Deleted
    What's the problem with selling uranium to Russia? I don't get it. Ask Trump, he loves Putin. He trusts Putin over his own intelligence agencies. Russia isn't your enemy. You should sell Russia all the uranium they want. Russia is your best friend. According to Trump, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What's the problem with selling uranium to Russia? I don't get it. Ask Trump, he loves Putin.
    According to Trump, this is the problem:
    "You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things."

Can somebody explain to me what the slippery slope is if we just locked people like Louie Gohmert up? And for good measure people that vote for this idiot into office.

I mean even just looking at the chart, it doesnt' even make sense, its just Clinton and other conspiracy talking points with lines connecting

OK why dose the mueller in the upper right connect to "hillary clintons secret server" twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOo3ct_WAAAn92k.jpg:large[/MG]

These charts are starting to hurt.
    Anyone notice that somehow there are 4 AND 6 degrees of separation between Hillary and Bill Clinton?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Louie Gohmert? One of the dumbest effin people in Congress. That's saying a lot and is no hyperbole. Look up the dumb bleep he has stated in Congress.

I thought this was a parody thread, but then so the OP.

Put it more simply by Fox New's Shepard Smith.

You can definitely criticize the Bill Clinton taking money and the Clinton Foundation for taking money from people involved in the Uranium deal I'm fine with that. You know what?? HILLARY IS NOT OUR EFFIN PRESIDENT!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You can definitely criticize the Bill Clinton taking money and the Clinton Foundation for taking money from people involved in the Uranium deal I'm fine with that. You know what?? HILLARY IS NOT OUR EFFIN PRESIDENT!!
    I kind of don't understand this argument...

Hillary isn't president therefore she is innocent? Hillary isn't president so she should not be investigated?

What Hillary being or not being president has to do with anything?
    Republicans attacked Hillary regardless of her status - while she was Secretary of State, while she wasn't Secretary of State, they attacked her all the time...
    How does being or not being president factor in?

That is exactly like saying "Trump is president, get over it" in response to various current investigations.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-11-15 at 01:52 PM.

But who links Obama to Islam?

P.S. I just noticed "unmasking scandal" in there ahahahaha... how many astroturfed "NO U" scandals can you fit in one slide?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I shouldn't have to tell you that -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Oh he did.

- - - Updated - - -

In the same vein, here is a slide explaining the Afghan War.

Suddenly it all makes sense.
    See, unlike the conspiracy theory one, the one for the Afghan work makes sense. They actually use it to brief advisors before we go over there. The key point is: "It is extremely complex, and don't you dare say you understand all of it".

That conspiracy diagrams are supposed to somehow say that you can understand it, which is a bit silly. If it was that easy to prove, and if the evidence was already public, then someone would already be in jail. Federal prosecutors can actually be pretty good at their jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the problem with selling uranium to Russia? I don't get it. Ask Trump, he loves Putin. He trusts Putin over his own intelligence agencies. Russia isn't your enemy. You should sell Russia all the uranium they want. Russia is your best friend. According to Trump, at least.
    The problem is we . . . didn't sell uranium to Russia, therefore this whole thing is a nontroversy started by the far right to sling more mud at Hillary. Hillary had hardly even a say in the sale, and it was the sale of a controlling stock in the company, not in uranium itself. Any uranium the company produces in the United States can only be used in the United States.

EDIT: Someone already got the Shepard Smith video linked.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And why isn't he going after them.
    You'd have to ask Mueller that. Probably some of the same reasons he's covered up on other investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Enlighten us all on these secrets that you hold that could be used against them.
    That would be what the NSA holds, as has been established by the Snowden docs and other whistleblowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I kind of don't understand this argument...

Hillary isn't president therefore she is innocent? Hillary isn't president so she should not be investigated?

What Hillary being or not being president has to do with anything?
    Republicans attacked Hillary regardless of her status - while she was Secretary of State, while she wasn't Secretary of State, they attacked her all the time...
    How does being or not being president factor in?

That is exactly like saying "Trump is president, get over it" in response to various current investigations.
    1) Hillary lost. Going after your political opponent after winning the election is some dictator shit, unless unbelievably obvious. Obama obtained from going after Bush, Cheney and others for Iraq War.

2) Total political hack job to create diversion from Russia investigation. Even if you don't believe Russia it its such blatant attempt.

3) They (Trumpkins) have already showed their cards by trying to link Mueller. Again blatantly obvious that getting rid of Mueller will kill this investigation.

For you Trumpkins if you think if Hillary was President and under investigation, let's say for Uranium One and got rid of the investigator, she (well DOJ) I would appoint an unbias investigator. Yeah, you would flip your lid.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    An adult with a full staff of congressional aids and interns came up with this flow chart. Take a shot every time the chart mentions Hillary.

Here, care of Rep. Louie Gohmert's office, is the full chart he displayed at today's House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing.

This is what conservatives do when they want to emulate the "ivory tower liberals", they engage in their favorite pastime, conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    1) Hillary lost. Going after your political opponent after winning the election is some dictator shit, unless unbelievably obvious. Obama obtained from going after Bush, Cheney and others for Iraq War.
    Clinton was always attacked by Republicans. Losing election doesn't mean automatic pardon - if you want it that way make it a law.

It is also not Trump going after Clinton, even if he does encourage it; he had freaking "lock her up" as election slogan, and he still haven't moved a step in that direction a year later, despite all those Clinton stories (like Uranium One) swirling in media.

Mueller already moved to indictment - and he had less then half a year to work with...

2) Total political hack job to create diversion from Russia investigation. Even if you don't believe Russia it its such blatant attempt.
    Entire "Russia did it!" was political hack job by Clinton campaign to create diversion from their failure.

3) They (Trumpkins) have already showed their cards by trying to link Mueller. Again blatantly obvious that getting rid of Mueller will kill this investigation.
    And they are perfectly allowed to do that by current US political system.

For you Trumpkins if you think if Hillary was President and under investigation, let's say for Uranium One and got rid of the investigator, she (well DOJ) I would appoint an unbias investigator. Yeah, you would flip your lid.
    Yes, they are trying to get Trump off the hook. And you're trying to get Clinton off the hook. Despite her not even being a president.

That's how politics work.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-11-15 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary sure was sneaky, getting the Republican Congress to approve the sale of Uranium One like that.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the problem with selling uranium to Russia?
    Well, as @Skroe has pointed out, giving Russia the ability to make their 46,001st warhead isn't exactly breaking news.

The US mines nearly no uranium, we are a net importer, and uranium mined in this country is heavily restricted...because, you know, it's uranium. Honestly, the smart move for U1 would be to sell it right back to us at a higher rate.

Plus, once again, Clinton couldn't have stopped this even if she wanted to. It's a conspiracy theory so past its prime you can smell its rotting stench on the breath of anyone trying to make a big deal about it. Especially considering that the money Clinton supposedly "illegally" took into her charity -- money that's been supervised and she can't spend -- was from a Canadian philanthropist.

This is basically just a distraction as Trump tries to re-run the 2016 election again, while his administration crumbles like yellow cake. You heard about Tillerson, right?