Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariachi View Post
    The issue is Trump's image in the minds of detractors varies constantly. The people responsible for his success (and it's never himself, it seems) change when convenient. It's not consistent and I suspect it's shifted so frequently to prevent anybody from having a serious argument, utilizing facts and evidence.

When you deride Hillary Clinton the image is always the same: totally corrupt and inept. The situation in Syria, the uranium deals, the Foundation controversy, her deplorable blunders during the campaign. These all paint a consistent picture that was so prominent it prevented her from winning. Trump meanwhile? One day he's an oblivious buffoon, the next he's a megalomaniac, then he's conniving enough to adjust policy to benefit himself, then he's a moron again...

It's tiresome. The left can't beat this guy because there's too many chefs spoiling the broth, and none of them can cook to begin with.
    who cares, go start a separate thread about it. /begonethot

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Multiple intelligence agencies are a far greater authority on this than you, and, unfortunately, they agree that there's evidence of collusion. Mueller also agrees. That's why he's indicted multiple members of Drumpf's campaign. Why are you shitposting?
    Where's the conviction then, Atticus? Are you going to be reciting this same narrative in another six months too, when your arch-nemesis is still running the country?

Hell, even a conviction wouldn't get rid of him. Bill Clinton, a man factually found to have committed a crime, was allowed to continue as president until he was supposed to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    These texts have nothing wrong with them, if only you bother to read the whole conversation. With that said, they published Russian documents this september. They did come.
    I am talking about them in context. Otherwise, you’d actually post them. You tried, but it didn’t help. Ignorance is bliss...

Feel free to post what you claim is them targeting Russia. I am sure Russia gave them something benign, so Wikileaks doesn’t seem like pro-Russia, just like they asked Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    who cares, go start a separate thread about it. /begonethot
    Not an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the fact that you outright cannot read the whole discussion between Jr and Wikileaks, your point is moot.
    Bullshit! You are, again, not presenting the correct representation... because you already did that and it has been routinely outlined why you are wrong. Now, you don’t even bother? Nice!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am talking about them in context. Otherwise, you’d actually post them. You tried, but it didn’t help. Ignorance is bliss...

Feel free to post what you claim is them targeting Russia. I am sure Russia gave them something benign, so Wikileaks doesn’t seem like pro-Russia, just like they asked Trump.
    https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

While the surveillance of communication traffic is a global phenomena, the legal and technological framework of its operation is different for each country. Russia's laws - especially the new Yarovaya Law - make literally no distinction between Lawful Interception and mass surveillance by state intelligence authorities (SIAs) without court orders. Russian communication providers are required by Russian law to install the so-called SORM ( Система Оперативно-Розыскных Мероприятий) components for surveillance provided by the FSB at their own expense. The SORM infrastructure is developed and deployed in Russia with close cooperation between the FSB, the Interior Ministry of Russia and Russian surveillance contractors.
    It's actually really interesting.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    To imply anyone is worse than the duo who inspired House of Cards is low-level trolling.
    I never knew that the clintons inspired a british author (ex chief of staff of the conservative party) to write a book about them 4 years before bill became president. Tell me more please.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Aw, cute. Uranium One. Even Fox News is walking that back now.

Trump is a businessman, it's entirely understandable some of his ventures (like the university) either become controversial or shut down.
    Or settle for $25 million for defrauding your customers. Totally understandable.

Yet if you compare his philanthropic failures to the long list of successes and, suddenly, he has a better batting average than Babe Ruth.
    Businesses aren't baseball.
    And as your own link points out, Trump would have made more money putting his $40 million inheritance in index funds than he did as a "dealmaker".
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not an argument.
    Look at the thread title... your argument is off topic. That’s why he is telling you to start a thread on it. Otherwise, it’s nothing, but being beholden to Trump to create a distraction. You care about it enough to bitch, then do it so it can be a discussion, not going off topic to protect Trump.

5+ Year Old Account
    The issue is Trump's image in the minds of detractors varies constantly. The people responsible for his success (and it's never himself, it seems) change when convenient. It's not consistent and I suspect it's shifted so frequently to prevent anybody from having a serious argument, utilizing facts and evidence.
    Uh, what? His poor image is VERY consistent among literally anyone that isn't a Trump supporter. Also, I have no idea why you alt-righters have a nasty habit of using whataboutisms to keep deflecting to Hillary. Even if she's convicted of anything, who gives a shit? She's not the president, so you guys can continue on your hopeless tirade to prosecute her all you want.

You, like many on your side, seem to have a big misconception that the whole anti-Trump movement is cheering for literally anybody on our team in a game of political football. However, most of us want justice no matter who commits the crime. It just so happens that one of the biggest criminals is currently sitting behind the resolute desk.

Not an argument.
    oh, you're at least that observant. no it's not an argument, because your argument has fuck all to do with the topic. so I'm not going to dignify it with a reasoned argument.
    /sniff sniff
    you seem familiar...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit! You are, again, not presenting the correct representation... because you already did that and it has been routinely outlined why you are wrong. Now, you don’t even bother? Nice!
    But that's not even remotely true! https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/t...s-65ecd7c2468f

Because the atlantic article is a cesspool of malpractice, I don't see why I should take it at face value, so I've decided to take a look for myself directly at the communications.

I've been following Wikileaks closely for years now. This is a common practice for a journalistic investigation, even more so when it's related to leaks.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I never knew that the clintons inspired a british author (ex chief of staff of the conservative party) to write a book about them 4 years before bill became president. Tell me more please.
    Sure, here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh, you're at least that observant. no it's not an argument, because your argument has fuck all to do with the topic. so I'm not going to dignify it with a reasoned argument.
    /sniff sniff
    you seem familiar...
    You just made me realize that it's yet again Tijuana. How's it going @Tijuana?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Uh, what? His poor image is VERY consistent among literally anyone that isn't a Trump supporter. Also, I have no idea why you alt-righters have a nasty habit of using whataboutisms to keep deflecting to Hillary. Even if she's convicted of anything, who gives a shit? She's not the president, so you guys can continue on your hopeless tirade to prosecute her all you want.

You, like many on your side, seem to have a big misconception that the whole anti-Trump movement is cheering for literally anybody on our team in a game of political football. However, most of us want justice no matter who commits the crime. It just so happens that one of the biggest criminals is currently sitting behind the resolute desk.
    "You alt-righters," "like many on your side," yadda yadda. Just call me a nazi or whatever and get it out of your system, your $7 boutique frapp is getting cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

It's actually really interesting.
    Yes, just like it was in 1995... This isn’t something new and fits exactly what I said and what Wikileaks asked Trump to do. How is this, something they list as being from 1995, starting before Putin, any different than what Wikileaks asked Trump to provide, to not seem pro-Russia?

Yes, just like it was in 1995... This isn’t something new and fits exactly what I said and what Wikileaks asked Trump to do. How is this, something they list as being from 1995, starting before Putin, any different than what Wikileaks asked Trump to provide, to not seem pro-Russia...
    This picture remains relevant and I have a feeling it will remain relevant for the next 5+ years.

5+ Year Old Account
    "You alt-righters," "like many on your side," yadda yadda. Just call me a nazi or whatever and get it out of your system, your $7 boutique frapp is getting cold.
    I'll take this ad-hominem as a sign that your whataboutism has crumbled and you can't put up any actual rational argument. Thanks for playing!

I'll take this ad-hominem as a sign that your whataboutism has crumbled and you can't put up any actual rational argument. Thanks for playing!
    I'm waiting for you to provide even a single source to support your argument. I've posted more than five in this thread alone.

Could it be your non-arguments are based entirely on opinion rather than evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not address everything else? Why are you whining, instead of presenting a case for why he is wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

This picture remains relevant and I have a feeling it will remain relevant for the next 5+ years.
    What the fuck are you talking about? What Russian hackers do you see in my post? Memes now are relevant... wtf?