Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Rokhan's sole trait is being Rexxar's sidekick.

Oh wait, he appeared in Warcraft 3. That's Blizzard's seal of approval for relevant character
    He also appeared multiple times in WoD as the forward-scout for the Horde garrison.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    He also appeared multiple times in WoD as the forward-scout for the Horde garrison.
    Sure, he appeared in WoD. He also appeared in Wrath. He' still a background character in WoW.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Sure, he appeared in WoD. He also appeared in Wrath. He' still a background character in WoW.
    So was Vol'jin up until Cata, insofar as WoW is concerned.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    So was Vol'jin up until Cata, insofar as WoW is concerned.
    Fair point. Yet Vol'jin was given far more development than Rokhan.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Oh wait, he appeared in Warcraft 3. That's Blizzard's seal of approval for relevant character
    I wouldn't be pissed if you weren't right about this.

God King Rastakhan as the new Troll leader sounds like the likely scenario. The Zandalari are a legitimate army, the Darkspear are just a small tribe of guerilla-style jungle fighters. Not to mention they were already "nearly extinct" BEFORE their genocide in Orgrimmar. Can't imagine lorewise there are many left

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    God King Rastakhan as the new Troll leader sounds like the likely scenario. The Zandalari are a legitimate army, the Darkspear are just a small tribe of guerilla-style jungle fighters. Not to mention they were already "nearly extinct" BEFORE their genocide in Orgrimmar. Can't imagine lorewise there are many left
    You speak as if they didn't reproduce. There was still quite a number of them in cinematic (in which they're shown to be taller than tauren btw).
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-11-16 at 01:52 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You speak as if they did't reproduce. There was still quite a number of them in cinematic (in which rhey're shown to be taller than tauren btw).
    Darkspear Trolls were shown to be taller than tauren since warcraft 3 (Shadow hunters and Berserkers)

Also, Rastakhan as leader of the trolls, while likely, it would be the final nail in the coffin for the Darkspear. Leaderless and "figuring things out" being led by someone who is from a different tribe?
    Allied races are supposed to be that. Allies. The Darkspear need their own people.

Darkspear Trolls were shown to be taller than tauren since warcraft 3 (Shadow hunters and Berserkers)
    Yeah I know but it was nice that devs remembered it and that you could actually see it on your own eyes. Pity that devs forgot to picture screeching queen as undead.

Also, Rastakhan as leader of the trolls, while likely, it would be the final nail in the coffin for the Darkspear. Leaderless and "figuring things out" being led by someone who is from a different tribe?
    Allied races are supposed to be that. Allies. The Darkspear need their own people.
    I agree. As much as I like Zandies I don't want for Darkspears to be forgotten and irrewelant.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yeah I know but it was nice that devs remembered it and that you could actually see it on your own eyes. Pity that devs forgot to picture screeching queen as undead.
    She looks like a night elf with red eyes at this point